There are many different skins in Fortnite that you are able to purchase or unlock. Recently, the Crystal skin has been getting a lot of attention, in spite of being out for a while. There are many people who add it to their collection. Even, they set the Crystal skin as their profile picture.
What Is Crystal Skin In Fortnite?
In Fortnite, the Crystal skin is an uncommon outfit for you to get. This particular character was released on August 4th, 2019, as part of Fortnite Chapter 1 Season 10. The gender of the Fortnite Crystal skin is female. Actually, the skin was seen in the Fortnite item shop not too long ago, appearing last month. This Crystal skin is certainly one to stand out, with the dark contrasts of black and blue, sporting glasses and a gem-like necklace. It is able to be purchased from the Item Shop for 800 V-Bucks once it is listed.
- Release Date: August 4th, 2019
- Last Seen: November 20th, 2020
- Days Ago: 10
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Type: Outfit
- Price: 800 V-Bucks
- Availability: Item Shop
- Categories: Female
- Official Description: Clarity, wits, and vision.
- Rating: 3.9/5. From 3.0K votes.
How To Switch Your Profile Photo In Fortnite
If you want to change or edit your profile picture in Fortnite, for example you want to set the Crystal skin as your profile picture, simply you are able to follow these steps below:
- At the first step, you have to open the profile menu from the top left hamburger button.
- After that, you have to tap on the Edit Profile.
- Then, you are able to tap on your avatar icon. You are going to have the option to select from any outfit you have in game, as well as a few free options. This is where you are able to change your background color, too.
For your information, since Party Hub is an all-new communication platform for Fortnite, we suggest all players of Fortnite review the Epic Games’ Community Rules.
Also, there are many people who search the information related Crystal Fortnite thumbnail. They look for the image of Crystal Fortnite and want to use Crystal skin images for their own custom Thumbnail. Well, now we are going to explain how to make your own custom Fortnite thumbnails.
- At the first step, you have to choose a thumbnail template. For instance, you have owned a Crystal Fortnite image. After you own Crystal Fortnite images, then you will be able to start with a blank canvas. You can head over to Kapwing.com and then click the Start Editing to visit the Kapwing Studio. Here, you will need to upload a file from your own device.
- After that, you must click 16:9 under Output Size in the upper right corner. It is the default thumbnail size. Right now, you are ready to make your Fortnite thumbnail.
- Also, you will be able to modify text, images and background. If you are starting with a Kapwing template or a blank canvas, you have to edit your text.
- The next step is to select one of the text boxes or simply choose “Text” from the top toolbar. We recommend using a nice font which looks very close to the Fortnite font.
- In this step, you need to add your image and background. The easiest step is to click “Images” at the top of the toolbar. Please search Google for the sort of background you wish. Next, you are able to choose the image you wish to apply.
- You need to drag and drop the corners to fit it on the canvas the way you wish. Now, your template has a background and image. But, you are able to choose and replace these later.
- After making and customizing your Fortnite thumbnail image, then you will be able to click “Publish” in the upper right corner of the Studio. Kapwing will start to process your image. When your picture is finished processing, simply click ‘Download’ from the right side of the screen.
How To Get The Crystal Skin
Actually, the Crystal skin is incredibly easy to get your hands on, as long as you do not mind spending some of your hard-earned, real-life cash. That is because the Crystal skin is able to be purchased from the Item Shop. It is an uncommon female skin and can be purchased for 800 V-Bucks.
You have to note that when it comes to cosmetics in Fortnite, you will be able to find the skins are rotated in and out of the Fortnite item shop. Although there are those which are locked behind less conventional. There are those that you are able to get from simply keeping an eye on what is going on with the item shop to view if the Fortnite skin you desire makes a return or not. When this Fortnite Crystal skin is available, you are able to purchase it for 800 V-Bucks. Now, your task is to wait until it reappears in its diary rotation. In the meantime, do not forget that there are many other Fortnite skins to be looking into wearing when out on the battlefield.
That is the nice thing about Fortnite from this point of view. Even if the cosmetic item is not in the Fortnite item shop right now, there is a chance that it will return at some point. Also, whilst you are waiting for this to happen, there is a massive variety of others to select from. Those revolve around some different themes which make up the cosmetic choices which are available to you in the game. Whatever your preference, you are bound to discover something which suits you best. With everything from the standard skins to Marvel superheroes and beyond, expressing yourself in Fortnite is something which is very much available to you when playing the game.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…