One of the Week 11 Legendary quests in Fortnite Season 7 is to collect a vintage can of cat food in Catty Corner or Craggy Cliffs. However, this is the primary order of business this week, though you may not understand why you should perform this task. Sure, whatever the reason to find this item, that’s totally your task and you should complete it at all.
This is a set of quests that begins with a task that requires you to use the payphones throughout Fortnite map, followed by tasks to catch fish at fishing holes, and the last task allows you to collect a vintage can of cat food in Catty Corner or Craggy Cliffs.
Just like the previous quest, what you have to do is to pick a can of cat food from one spot alone. Even though this is a straightforward quest, if you do not know where the cans are located, this quest may be complicated for you. Thankfully, this post will show you a guide of how to get a can of cat food.
Where to Find Vintage Can of Cat Food?
As the leaked clue of this challenge, the Vintage can of cat food can be found in Catty Corner or also Craggy Cliffs. Certainly, to get a chance of finding the cans easily is to explore both places. Known, each location will provide four cans which can be found either just inside of some of the buildings or close to entrances.
So, here’s how to find vintage can of cat food in both places:
Spot 1: Finding vintage can of cat food in Catty Corner
Catty Corner will give you three vintage cans of cat food. The two cans are near the gas station and the other two are around the main building, down in the southeast corner of the map. Well, the vintage can of cat food in Catty Corner can be found in those places.
- In the eastern corner of the gas station, there’s a vintage can of cat food, beside a locked blue box and overlooking the front of the station.
- You can also find another spot on the northern side of the area. The vintage can of cat food is located on the southwestern open field beside a pile of rubbish.
- Around the same northern area, this last spot can be found beside the vending machine which is located northeast.
Keep in mind, you can only grab one of the cat food cans. So, take it one!
Spot 2: Finding vintage can of cat food in Craggy Cliffs
You can also find four vintage cans of cat food in Craggy Cliffs. There are a total of three spots that you can explore to grab a vintage can of cat food.
- Close to the big facility at the top, you will find a vintage can of cat food, on the actual street just around the west corner.
- You can then find another spot next to the door to the lone warehouse located east where you can locate another vintage can of cat food. The place is right before finding the weapon upgrade station.
- Last spot where the vintage can of cat food is located is to the south of the previous location. You will see a vintage can of cat food inside the boat warehouse.
Even though there are a number of vintage cans available, however, you only need to pick one of them. So, make sure to go to the closest spot to finish it immediately.
What will you get after completing this challenge? Well, if you successfully complete this challenge, you will earn around 30,000 XP. You can then use the XP to unlock more Battle Stars for the Season 7 Battle Pass.
Aside from that, the XP that you have obtained from this challenge will allow you to complete the challenges to collect a vase of flowers from Lazy Lake, harvest wood and also talk to Joey.
More Legendary Quests in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7
Certainly, Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 is offering a bunch of challenges that you should complete to earn amazing rewards. One of the great challenges is a set of Legendary Quests. There are some tasks that you have to finish in Legendary Quests.
Aside from collecting a vintage can of cat food in Catty Corner or Craggy Cliffs, you also need to complete other quests, what are they?
Finding and Using one of the Payphones
The first Legendary quest is allowing you to find and use one of the Payphones across the Fortnite map. You can find the payphones at the sides of roads. Aside from that, payphones will also be found in a number of named locations that have payphones on the outskirts of their area, including Misty Meadows, Believer Beach, Holly Hatchery, Slurpy Swamp, Pleasant Park, Catty Corner and Retail Row.
You have to spot the bright orange unit when you approach and then hear the phone ringing. If you need further guidance, you can also take a look at the Fortnite map carefully.
Collect a vase of flowers from Lazy Lake in Fortnite
The second quest allows to collect a vase of flowers from Lazy Lake in Fortnite. There are at least 6 spots which provide a vase of flowers. You can find a vase of flowers from Lazy Lake in these places:
- In front of a door in the yard, South of the centre of Lazy Lake.
- On the southwestern corner, inside the room on the opposite side of the biggest pool of the area.
- To the southeastern edge of the map
- On top of a small table next to a column, the southeastern corner of the map.
- On the northern side of Lazy Lake’s centre
- Inside the lone house on the west around Lazy Lake’s centre.
Talk to Joey
The last Legendary Quest allows you to talk to Joey. He is a Fortnite NPC that you can find southwest of Believer Beach or close to the entrance of Dirty Docks. After you find him, you can interact with him to complete the challenge.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…