In this page, we are going to inform you about the value of Clockwork MM2. If you want to know Clockwork’s Value in MM2, you have to read this entire article.
What value is Clockwork in MM2?
Clockwork is a godly knife in MM2. Originally, it was obtainable through purchasing the Clockwork Item Pack that contained two other items. For your information, the Clockwork Item Pack cost 1299 Robux, but is now offsale, so Clockwork knife is only available through trading. By the way, how about the appearance of Clockwork? It has a bright blue steel like blade with golden trapezoids on the left side of the blade. Also, it has a line streak in the middle of the blade. The guard of the Clockwork is golden with mini gears in the middle. And the handle is brown with two golden rings on the bottom.
So, what value is Clockwork in MM2? To find that answer, you have to see the text below. Here are details of Clockwork MM2.
- Item Type: Knife
- Rarity: Godly
- Ways to Obtain: Purchasing Clockwork Item Pack for 1299 Robux (Formerly), Trading
- Tier: 2
- Value: x110 Seers (MM2V) 95 (Supreme)
From the explanation above, we are able to see that the value of Clockwork is x110 Seers (MM2V) 95 (Supreme). There are two main value sites, those are MM2 values and Supreme Values.
Here are some facts about Clockwork MM2:
- Clockwork’s model comes from the Gearworks Sword.
- If you purchased the Clockwork Item Pack, it came with a godly pet Steambird and the Gearstorm knife effect too.
About the Clockwork Item Pack
The Clockwork item pack was the first item pack that was introduced by Nikilis on February 9th, 2016. As we know that the Clockwork Item Pack could be purchased for 1,299 Robux. The Clockwork item pack included the Steambird pet, the Clockwork Knife, and the Gearstorm effect. For your information, this Clockwork Item Pack was based on the Steampunk theme.
Some notes about the Clockwork item pack:
- This Clockwork item pack was the first Item pack released.
- The Clockwork item pack included a very rare effect: Gearstorm, that only a few old players still have.
- This Clockwork item pack was considered one of the 4 Original Item Packs. The other 3 being the 8-Bit Item Pack, the American Item Pack, and The Futuristic Item Pack.
How to get Clockwork through Trading?
As we explain above, Originally, Clockwork was obtainable through purchasing the Clockwork Item Pack, but is now off sale, so Clockwork knife is only available through trading. For this case, here we are going to explain about trading. Some of you may not know about trading in MM2. After you read the explanation below, we hope you will be able to conclude the way to get Clockwork through trading.
Simply, trading is a method to exchange your item for another Roblox player’s items. The item value is usually measured in Seers, rarity or demand.
- To trade items in MM2, you need to click the desired person for trading. A small menu will show with the Profile and Trade buttons.
- After you click the Trade button, then a request to trade will show on the screen of the person requested.
- The person will be able to accept or deny your trade request. If they accept your trade request, a trading menu will cover the entire screen. But, if they deny your trade request, then the trade request is going to disappear.
- Also, your inventory is going to show on the left side on the screen.
- To put an item into the trade, you need to click an item.
- What the person puts into the trade will appear soon. Every time the item is put into the trade, you have to wait for about 6 seconds to accept. Remember that you are only able to trade 4 unique items. But you have the ability to do multiple of them.
There is a button that allows you to disable your trade requests. So, if you do not want to trade, you are able to use that button. Meaning that you will not get any incoming trade requests from other players. However, you are still able to trade with other players if their trades are on. Warning: the items which you are able to trade are the guns, pets, knives, and miscellaneous objects such as Gifts, Mystery Keys, and Wrapping Paper.
MM2 Value List
Talking about the value of Clockwork, we will also talk about the MM2 Value list. You have to know that the MM2 Value List is a price of the item in terms of Seer. As we know that the price of the item will be able to increase as it becomes rarer in the game. If you really want to buy the old rare items, you should know their value. By getting the information of the price of every item, then you are able to ask an appropriate price for a specific item you want.
Here are MM2 Value List – Ancient and Unique
MM2 Value List – Ancient
|Ancient MM2 Items||Value|
MM2 Value List – Unique
|Unique MM2 Items||Value|
|Gold EW Revolver||150000|
|Gold Vampires Edge||150000|
|Silver EW Revolver||125000|
|Silver Vampires Edge||125000|
|Bronze EW Revolver||100000|
|Bronze Vampires Edge||100000|
|Blue EW Revolver||15000|
|Blue Vampires Edge||15000|
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…