Are you looking for information about ACNH Raymond Amiibo Bin File? If you want to get some information about the Raymond Amiibo Bin File, you have to read this entire article to get information you need.
Raymond Amiibo Bin File
When we write this page, there is no Raymond Amiibo card. Therefore, you do not believe anyone who tells you that you are able to get a Raymond Amiibo card. By the way, how about the Raymond Amiibo bin file? Simply, an Amiibo Bin file is basically the ROM image of an amiibo. Similar to the ROMs used in emulators and flash cartridges, Amiibo Bin files are used to emulate Amiibo. Unfortunately, now you will not be able to use Raymond Amiibo Bin File as Raymond Amiibo card is not released yet.
Based on the research, Raymond villager was added to the Animal Crossing franchise in New horizons. Now, there is no dedicated Amiibo tie-in for the game (yet). If you search the way to get a Raymond Amiibo Bin file, you only waste your time as you will not be able to get it. In addition, you may want to learn how to make Animal Crossing New Horizons Amiibo cards by using Tagmo.
What is an Amiibo bin file?
Since the NFC Bank shutdown, Amiibo bin files have become a concern of the Amiibo scene. As we said before, Amiibo Bin file is basically the ROM image of an amiibo. Similar to the ROMs utilized in emulators and flash cartridges, Amiibo bin files are utilized to emulate Amiibo.
Think of it this way:
- ROM files are Amiibo bin files
- Flash cartridges are Powersaves for Amiibo
- Reproduction cartridges are NTAG215 chips
There is one difference between Roms and Amiibo in practice. The difference between them is that you are not emulating an Amiibo, you are always telling the game which Amiibo has been scanned in.
Use of Amiibo bin files
Amiibo bin files are used in some different ways.
- Amiibo bin files are used to make NTAG215 chips and amiibo cards that function identically to normal amiibo
- Amiibo bin files are used to load into the Powersaves for Amiibo for use on a Powertag
- Amiibo bin files are used to be loaded into the emulators so that the emulated game trusts that Amiibo has scanned in.
What are the Key-Retail and Unfixed-Info bin files?
Those two files are the tools to decrypting the amiibo. Once combined, they are going to activate a program which decrypts your Amiibo. Separately, they will not be able to do anything. You will need those files for use in Tagmo.
Can you use Amiibo bin files with chips besides NTAG215?
Technically, yes. However, only if you have a Powersaves for Amiibo. Need to know that Powersaves for Amiibo emulates an NTAG215 chip by using the Powertag, so it is basically still a no. We think that NTAG215 chips are cheap and easy to get, so you should not have too much of an issue.
How to Make an Amiibo Card?
Here are steps to make an Amiibo card:
1. Download the TagMo Application
TagMo application is not available in Google Play Store. Thus, you have to get it from other sources. Make sure that you enable downloads from unknown sources (settings>security>unknown sources>enable). Failure to enable this feature is going to lead to an installation failure, and you will not be able to proceed.
2. Download Amiibo .bin Files
To get Amiibo .bin files, then you are able to follow these simple steps:
- Firstly, open the TagMo App. Make sure that you follow all the guides asking you to enable NFC.
- Please navigate the app to access the settings. Press the “IMPORT FILE.” Find the download folder and choose the “unfixed-info.bin” and “locked-secret.bin” files.
- Then, you have to click on each of these files, one at a time, and they are going to be downloaded into your TagMo app.
- Afterwards, you need to press on the scan tag and place an Amiibo on the backside of your device.
- You are going to see an image of the Amiibo on your phone’s screen. If it brings a message that your device does not have NFC capabilities, then you will not be able to use this device to get the Amiibo bin file, you need to press the SAVE TAG.
3. Launch the TagMo App
Launching the TagMo App is the most important step for making an Amiibo card. To get this, you have to follow this guide below:
- At the first step, you have to open the TagMo App and click on the three dots at the upper right corner. This will open a dropdown menu for some options.
- After that, click on “Import Keys” or “Load Keys.” This is going to offer some files on your phone to select the one you need.
- Choose the unfixed-info.bin and locked-secret.bin files. You are able to use file explorer to find these files on your Android phone. But, you should quickly find them in your downloads section.
- Please proceed to NFC bank and choose the amiibo file you want to copy. Now, you are able to choose animal crossing amiibo.
- When you choose your file of choice, you are going to see some amiibo links.
- Choose the link which you want to write on your Ntag215 NFC tag.
- Please press on Download All Files under the link.
- Lastly, click on the Load Tag option in your TagMo application. And choose your amiibo files, press the “Write Tag” button.
After you complete all steps, your NFC tag is going to contain details similar to the genuine Amiibo card. You are going to use it to enjoy your game without breaking your bank. But, you have to note that these NFC tags are not rewritable. Thus, you have to be careful not to make errors when copying your files. If you copy the wrong files, you do not have an option, however you are able to purchase a new NFC tag which can be expensive.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…