For those who are looking for information about the Minecraft Stonecutter recipe, you are able to read this article until the end. Here we are going to talk about that. Make sure that you do not go anywhere and keep staying on this page.
Minecraft Crafting Recipe For A Stonecutter
In Minecraft, there are the materials that you can use to make a Minecraft stonecutter:
- 1 Iron Igot
- 3 Stones
You are able to obtain Iron Ingots by smelting iron ore in a furnace or blast furnace. But, you are also able to find them in dungeons, woodland mansion, temples, Minecart with chest, stronghold chests, buried treasure chests, jungle temple, desert temple, shipwrecks and villages.
Rarely, the zombies and husks are going to drop the items made of iron, due to them wearing an iron armor or holding an iron tool, or also the iron ingot itself. The Iron golems drop three up to five iron ingots once they die.
In the Overworld, in all current game modes, stone is the most common block. The stone turns into cobblestone once mined after Beta version unless by utilizing a pickaxe with the Silk Touch enchantment. Probably, it will turn cobblestone back into the stone by smelting it inside a furnace after Beta. After that, you will be able to smelt it into Smooth Stone as of the 1.14 update. You have to know that stone forms once lava flows on top of water. A stone is mostly discovered at least three or four blocks underneath the grass layers. Of course, the Stones are really useful as it is an easy material to build with, however cobblestone is better, because of its rather high blast resistance. The Mason villagers are going to buy the stone from a player in exchange for an emerald. A Stone is one of the blocks which silverfish can go into and spawn from.
Making A Stonecutter In Survival Mode
Apparently, there are some steps that you can take to make a Stonecutter in Minecraft. You are going to see those steps in the text below:
- At the first step, open up the Crafting Menu. Please open up your crafting table so that you will have the 3×3 crafting grid.
- The second step, you have to add the items to make a Stonecutter. In the crafting menu, you will be able to see a crafting location that consists of a 3×3 crafting grid. To make a stonecutter in Minecraft, easily you are able to put 1 iron ingot and 3 stones in the 3×3 crafting grid.
- When you are making a stonecutter in Minecraft, make sure that the iron ingot and the stones are placed in the exact pattern. In the first row, there must be one Iron ingot. Later, in the second row, there must be three stones. Right now, you have filled the crafting area with the correct pattern, so the stonecutter will be able to appear in the box below the crafting grid.
- The next step is to move the Stonecutter to Stock. After you have made a stonecutter in Minecraft, then you will need to move it to your stock or inventory.
- Congratulations, you have made a stonecutter in Minecraft easily. Finally, you are able to use it in game.
Things to Do with a Stonecutter
There are some activities that you can do with stonecutters in Minecraft. Now, we are going to explain how to use a stonecutter. In Minecraft, the stonecutter is used to craft some stone items as an alternative to using a making table. Once using a stonecutter, you will only need one item as an ingredient each time you make a stone item.
To Use a Stonecutter:
Place the Stonecutter
To use a stonecutter, first, you have to choose the stonecutter in your hotbar. If you do not have a stonecutter in your inventory, you are able to make one quickly with a recipe for a stonecutter.
Next, you have to position your pointer (the plus sign) on the block where you want to place the stonecutter. You are going to see the block become highlighted in your game window. The game control to put the stonecutter depends on Minecraft Version:
- For Java Edition (PC/Mac), you are able to right click on the block.
- For Pocket Edition (PE), you have to tap on the block.
- For Xbox One, simply press the LT button on the Xbox controller.
- For PS4, simply press the L2 button on the PS controller.
- For Switch, you are able to press the ZL button on the controller.
- For Windows 10 Edition, you are able to right click on the block.
- For Education Edition, please right click on the block.
Add Item to Stonecutter
Now, you are able to place a block in the ingredient box of the stonecutter such as a stone block. When you place the block, you are going to see all of the items that you can craft in the stonecutter with the chosen block. In this instance, there are seven different items which you are able to make with a stone block. You will be able to make chiseled stone bricks, stone brick stairs, stone brick wall, stone brick slab, stone bricks, stone slab or stone stairs. Please choose the item that you want to make. In this example, we have chosen the stone stairs. Right now, you will see the stone stairs appear in the output box.
Move the Item to Inventory
You have made the stone stairs in your stonecutter. Now, you will need to move your new item to your inventory.
Problems Relating To Stonecutter is Maintained On The Bug Tracker
The Mojang Bug Tracker is the official site location for the players to report bugs for Minecraft. Similar to the feedback site, it is community moderated. The bug tracker is located at bugs.mojang.com. For your information, Java Edition bugs are tagged with MC.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…