In the Aether Lost Content, the terms Power Gloves refer to the gloves that look like the ones that do not do anything yet. Unfortunately, there is only limited information about it. If you want to know more about the whole thing about the Aether Lost Content, you can keep reading the whole article until the end.
- More info: How to Install TLauncher Skins in Minecraft
About Aether Lost Content
Aether: Lost Content is known as an addon for the mod named Aether Legacy. In the past, it used to be an official addon, but then the Gilded Games re-obtained the Aether Legacy mod. This one features content that was concepted, planned, or removed from Aether I and Aether Legacy itself. The Platinum Dungeon is the main piece of content in the mod.
There are a lot of items featured in the Aether Lost Content, mostly dungeon loot that are originally from the Platinum Dungeon, along with the new boss, as well as the blocks to go with it.
For those who are not really familiar with Platinum Dungeon, it refers to the one dungeon that was concepted to be the fourth one to finalize the mod. It is the new one. The developer took the ide and design the dungeon and boss fight as the Aerwhale King.
If you want to know about the Aerwhale King, as stated before, this one is a boss from this add on. When it comes to the appearance, it does look like the Aerwhale. The only difference is that it is much bigger. This boss has animated fins and a crown.
As for its behavior, it loves to fly around the Platinum Dungeon, in a circle. You might want to provoke it with any physical attack, it is definitely not recommended. You will get an attack cycle if you try to step on a Songstone within 30 blocks of the Aerwhale King.
Do keep in mind that the Aerwhale King will reset if the target of it leaves the top of the tower. Any block can be passed by it, and is not affected by them. However, it does not include the dungeon itself.
There are some other additions to the Aether Lost Content aside from Power Gloves, those include:
- Gale Stone: This one is a blue and cool stone. It makes up most of the structure of the Platinum Dungeon. No one cannot destroy it until the Aerwhale King is defeated.
- Light Gale Stone: This one is the Light version of Gale Stone. Just like the Gale Stone, you are able to find it in the Platinum Dungeons. Aside from that, it also cannot be collected until the boss is defeated.
- Stonestone: This legendary stone has a sound that is made when walked upon can only be heard by the Aerwhale King, awakening the anger inside of him.
- Power Gloves: These gloves look like the ones that do not do anything yet.
- Platinum Key: This one is a really shiny key that is dropped from the Aerwhale King after being defeated. It is able to be used to claim the treasure on the second floor of the dungeon.
- Invisibility Gem: This one makes the holder totally invisible. The mobs cannot attack you since they cannot see you. In this case, you are recommended to sneak up on your opponents with it.
- Phoenix Pickaxe: The metal of this one is molten hot and it smelts sand when you touch it.
- Phoenix Sword: This one is a molten sword that turns its enemies to a burning crisp. It would be so hot to touch it. They will drop meat if you use this on animals.
- Phoenix Shovel: The head of this one is molten hot and it will smelt sand when you touch it.
- Phoenix Axe: The head of this one is molten hot. It is able to melt through wood and it produces word when it is touched.
- Phoenix Cape: The cloak is hot to touch but it does not do anything yet.
- Shield of Jeb: This one is a shield that said to have been used along with the Hammer of Notch. This shield has some scratches on it. However, it seems like it does not have any special ability yet.
- Gravitite Shield: This one is the kind of shield that is made 100% of Gravitiite. You can use it to block attacks. It seems like there is no special effects of it yet.
- Zanite Shield: This one is the type of shield that is made completely of Zanite. You are able to use it to block attacks. Just like the Gravitite Shield, it seems like it does not have any special effects yet.
- Sentry Shield: This one looks like the ancient sentry technology. The use of it is still unknown.
- Agility Boots: These are a rare pair of boots. People can see them in the Platinum Dungeons. They will turn the legs of the wearer stronger, that’s why they are able to walk up block immediately. in addition, they also can allow them to move faster.
- Swetty Mask: This one is the skull of a Blue Swet. There is no special about it yet.
- Crystal Sapling: These are the blue saplings that will grow into Crystal Fruit Trees. With Bone Meal, they can grow faster.
- Brown Moa Egg: This one is an egg laid by a Brown Moa. You will be able to get a Brown Moa with 4 mid air jumps by hatching it. This thing is able to jump very high, even though you are limited with the amount.
As there is currently little information about the Power Gloves of the Aether Lost Content, it is better for you to keep updating the information.
You can do so by visiting the communities or forums of Minecraft, where the members who share the same interest as you gather in the same place. In addition, it is also good for you to follow the official account of Minecraft and visit its official website regularly.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…