The Seed Reprocessor is known as a machine that is added by Mystical Agricultural. This one is usually used to transform a seed into its essence from consuming the seed in five seconds. For some of them, the loot depends on the tier of the seed. For the recipes, you can refer to JEI.
Seed Reprocessor information:
- Mod: Mystical Agriculture
- Type: Machine
Each item is only able to be input by using the pipes or conduits via the top side of the Seed Reprocessor. You can only insert the fuel though the left side of the Seed Reprocessor. The items are able to only be extracted through the bottom side of this machine.
Recipe of Seed Reprocessor:
X6 Iron Ingot + Inferium Seed + Mystical Machine Frame + Block of Soulium = Seed Reprocessor
As stated before, the Seed Reprocessor is a machine that is added by Mystical Agricultural. For those who are not familiar with Mystical Agriculture, it is known as a complete rewrite of Magical Crops mod.
Mystical Agriculture information:
- Name: Mystical Agriculture
- Creator: BlakeBr0
- Type: Agriculture
- Latest version: 1.7.5
- Minecraft version: 1.10.2+
- Website: CurseForge
- Root Mod: Cucumber Library
- Modpacks: Feed The Beast Sky Odyssey, Feed The Beast Stoneblock 2, Feed The Beast Unstable 1.12, Skyfactory 3
With Mystical Agriculture, you are allowed to grow essence which is able to be turned into resources. Just like vanilla crops, these crops are able to be grown on Farmland or in Phytogenic Insolator. Apart from that, this one is also compatible with many other well-known mods, including:
- Astral Sorcery
- Applied Energistics 2
- Biomes O’ Plenty
- Draconic Evolution
- Thermal Foundation
- Thermal Expansion
- Tinker’s Construct
- Thaumcraft 6
Features of Mystical Agriculture 1.12:
- Resource crops for tons of materials
– Vanilla Resources: Stone, Emerald, Diamond, Experience, End, Lapis Lazuli, Gold, Obsidian, Redstone, Glowstone, Nether Quartz, Iron, Coal, Nether, Dye, Fire, Ice, Water, Wood, Nature, Dirt
– Mob Drops: Wither Skeleton, Enderman, Ghast, Blaze, Guardian, Rabbit, Spider, Creeper, Skeleton, Slime, Sheep, Cow, Chicken, Pig, Zombie
– Ore Dictionary Resources: Iridium (Ingot), Platinum, Chrome, Uranium, Titanium, Tungsten, Mithril, Invar, Electrum, Constantan, Nickel, Steel, Graphite, Lead, Brass Silver, Zinc, Bronze, Tin, Saltpeter, Copper, Aluminum, Sulfur, Silicon, Rubber
– Gems: Tanzanite, Malachite, Topaz, Amber, Peridot, Sapphire, Ruby
– Thermal Foundation: Enderium, Lumium, Signalum, Basalz, Blitz, Blizz
– Redstone Arsenal: Fluxed Electrum
– Immersive Engineering: HOP Graphite
– Tinkers’ Construct: Ardite, Cobalt, Manyullyn, Knightslime, Aluminum Brass
– Ender IO: End Steel, Vibrant Alloy, Energetic Alloy, Pulsating Iron, Dark Steel, Soularium, Conductive Iron, Redstone Alloy, Electrical Steel, Grains of Infinity
– Botania: Manasteel, Mystical Flower, Elementium, Terrasteel
– Thaumcraft: Thaumium, Void Metal, Quicksilver
– Embers: Dawnstone
– IndustrialCraft 2: Iridium Ore, Uranium 238
– Mekanism: Glowstone Ingot, Osmium, Refined Obsidian
– Base Metals: Star-Steel, Adamantine, Aquarium, Cold-Iron
– Chisel: Basalt, Marble, Limestone
– Forestry: Apatite
– Project Red: Electrotine
– PlusTiC: Alumite
– Galacticraft: Desh, Meteoric Iron
– AbyssalCraft: Dreadium, Coralium, Abyssalnite
– The Betweenlands: Octine, Valonite, Slimy Bone, Syrmorite
– NuclearCraft: Boron, Lithium, Magnesium, Thorium
– Actually Additions: Black Quartz
– Ars Magica 2: Blue Topaz, Sunstone, Moonstone, Vinteum, Chimerite
– Astral Sorcery: Rock Crystal, Starmetal, Aquamarine
– Quark: Ender Biotite
– Rustic: Slate
– EvilCraft: Dark Gem
– PneumaticCraft: Compressed Iron
– Biomes O’ Plenty: Ender Amethyst
– Draconic Evolution: Draconium
– Extreme Reactors: Yellorium
– Applied Energistics 2: Certus Quartz, Fluix, Sky Stone
– Refined Storage: Quartz Enriched Iron
- 5 tiers of tools or armor
Tier 1-4 are the same one as you would expect.
Tier 5 tools are unbreakable and are able to be upgraded with Charms to make them look better by giving the power such as increased Area of Effect.
Tier 1 armor is the same one as you would expect.
Tier 2-4 armor gives you additional abilities such as Water Breathing, Step Assist, and No Fall Damage if you are wearing a full set.
Tier 5 armor comes with Flight as a bonus. It is able to be upgraded with Charms for different abilities such as Wither Resistance, Speed, Absorption, and so on.
- Fun stuff
– Essence Furnaces: The kind of Furnaces that cook your items faster, while the fuel is used at the same rate a normal Furnace does. Everything is about efficiency.
– The Ultimate Furnace: Furnaces that cook items at an extremely fast rate, while using fuel at the same rate as a normal Furnace.
– Essence Apples: Essence Apples give bonus buffs when eaten, such as Speed, Regeneration, Strength, and many more. Apparently, each buff lasts for 2 minutes and is able to be stacked, meaning you are able to eat more than one Apple and have the durations of the buffs increase accordingly.
– Essence Coal: The type of coal that burns for longer. It burns 24x longer compared to the regular one. That’s 192 items in total.
Getting started for the Mystical Agriculture version 2.x or later:
- Go mining for Prosperity and Inferium ore.
- Make some Seed Bases for use in the creation of any seeds that you want.
- Seeds are made using an Infusion Altar and Infusion Pedestals.
- Make some Inferium Seeds for another source of Inferium Essence.
- Get more Inferium Essence per harvest from Inferium Seeds.
- Make the Essence Farmland by crafting or by right clicking on vanilla Farmland in the world.
- Get Inferium Essence by killing mobs.
- Normal resource seeds need a few respective resources and the tier essence of the seed.
- An Infusion Crystal is needed to upgrade the tier of essence.
- Mob seeds need Soul Jars and you will need them in your inventory and kill the mobs with a Soulium Dagger to collect souls.
- Make tools and armor using the Inferium Supremium essences.
- These need Essence Ingots.
- Both tools and armor are able to be upgraded with augments, which some of them include Absorption, Speed, Wither Resistance, Jump Boost, and so on.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…