Are you looking for the way to make a Smoker and Blast Furnace in the game known as Minecraft? Do not worry! Fortunately, this page has it all. All that you have to do is to read the whole page and you will get everything.
Smoker is defined as a utility block. This one provides you with a faster option for cooking food. If you want to make a Smoker, the required materials include:
- 1 Furnace
- 4 Oak Logs
- 4 Spruce Logs
- 4 Birch Logs
- 4 Jungle Logs
- 4 Acacia Logs
- 4 Dark Oak Logs
- 4 Stripped Oak Wood
- 4 Stripped Spruce Wood
- 4 Stripped Birch Wood
- 4 Stripped Jungle Wood
- 4 Stripped Acacia Wood
- 4 Stripped Dark Oak Wood
- 4 Oak Wood with Bark
- 4 Spruce Wood with Bark
- 4 Birch Wood with Bark
- 4 Jungle Wood with Bark
- 4 Acacia Wood with Bark
- 4 Dark Oak Wood with Bark
Once you have gathered all the materials, it is time to follow these following steps to craft a Smoker in Survival Mode:
- Firstly, open your crafting table so you will see the 3×3 crafting grid.
- Then, place 1 furnace and 4 wood, logs or stripped logs in the 3×3 crafting grid. When you craft with wood, you do not actually need to use all the wood mentioned above and feel free to use any kind of wood that you want such as Oak, Spruce, Jungle, Birch, Acacia, or Dark Oak. In this example, the Oak Wood is used. When making a Smoker, please place the Furnace and wood blocks in the right pattern. The first row should consist of 1 Oak Wood in the middle. In the second row, 1 Oak Wood should be located in the first box, 1 Furnace in the second box, and 1 Oak Wood in the third one. In the third row, you should put 1 Oak Wood in the middle box. Once you have filled the crafting area with the right pattern, the Smoker will show up in the box to the right.
- After crafting a Smoker, you will have to move the new item to your inventory.
A Blast Furnace is counted as one of the most important items that you need too have in your inventory in the game. Just like a regular Furnace, it is usually used to smelt items in the game. What makes it different compared to the regular one is the ability to smelt twice as fast as compared to the regular one. However, it is able to be used to smelt ore blocks, armor, tools, along with gold or chainmail.
Crafting a Blast Furnace is easier as long as you have the right items. Smooth stones, a regular furnace and a pickaxe are needed. Aside from them, there are more materials to cover up. If you want to make a Furnace, some key items are also needed. It is similar to cooking a yummy steak with proper ingredients given to it.
To make a Blast Furnace, you will have to gather some materials, such as:
- 1 Furnace
- 5 Iron Ingots
- 3 Smooth Stones
After gathering all the materials, the next thing that you will need to do is to follow this following guide:
- A regular traditional Furnace is clearly needed for making a Blast Furnace and making the Furnace requires 8 Cobblestones, which can get anywhere in the Minecraft Map by just mining up with a pickaxe. Once you have gathered all the 8 Cobblestones, it is time for you to open the crafting grid and place 8 of the Cobblestones in the exterior spaces of the crafting area leaving the middle blank. In the end, the Furnace will be useful for smelting items and cooking foods. The Raw Meat will be cooked Meat if you give it to the Furnace. If the Cobblestones are given to the Furnace, then you will be given Smooth Stones.
- In order to craft a Blast Furnace, some other materials that have to be gathered include 5 pieces of Iron Ores. They can be obtained by mining up any area around you. Once you have gathered 5 pieces of Iron Ores, you will have to smelt the Iron Ores to get the Iron Ingots. To start smelting process, please use the Furnace that you just made. The process of getting 3 Iron Ingots will take a couple of seconds. Do not forget to provide a Fuel to the Furnace. In this case, it is a must to add Coal. Please put the Coal beneath and the items that you want to smelt above the Coal. The process of smelting cannot be started without the thing called the Coal.
- 8 Cobblestones are needed before for making a Furnace and you will need 3 more Cobblestones. In total, you should gather 11 Cobblestones. Remember to aim at the Furnace and put the 3 Cobblestones and wait for them to convert into a stone. Another thing to take a note is to use Coal as fuel. After getting all the stones, you will need to place the stones that you got one more time for smelting. By waiting for a few seconds, the stones will be converted into Smooth Stones.
- So far, there are 5 Iron Ingots, 3 Smooth Stones and a Furnace. Now, open the crafting menu and put the Furnace in the middle. You will need to follow the instructions and place everything at the exact location to make a Blast Furnace. Please place the 3 Smooth Stones beneath the Furnace and fill up the rest of the crafting grid with the Iron Ingots. In addition, you also have to add Fuel in the Blast Furnace alongside the item. After placing the right amount of Fuel and the right item to it, the Blast Furnace will be as lit as ever.
That’s all the thing that you will need to know to make a Smoker and a Blast Furnace. If you follow all the steps well you will get to craft all of them easily.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…