You may want to know what day you created your Fortnite account, so you are at this page to find out that information. Actually, there is no official way to know how old your Fortnite account is or what day you created your Fortnite account, but on this page we are going to inform you of a simple way to check it.
Check What Day You Created Your Fortnite Account
To check and know how old your Fortnite account is by checking your email.
- The first thing that you have to do is open your choice browser.
- Then, you need to open your Gmail or whatever mail you use to create your Fortnite account.
- For example, you made your Fortnite account using Gmail, so you have to open your Gmail now.
- After Gmail is open, you are able to type in “Epic Games” on the search mail bar.
- You are going to find some email from Epic Games.
- Now, you will be able to check all emails from Epic Games to know how old your Fortnite account is or what day you created your Fortnite account.
- Finally, you are able to know how old your Fortnite account is.
This way is efficient to check and know how old your Fortnite account is. However, this way only can work if you do not delete your email regularly. It means that before you do this way, you have to ensure that you never delete all email from Epic Games. In other cases, if you ever delete all email from Epic Games, so you will have trouble knowing how old your Fortnite account is. If so, you need to do another way to know what day you created your Fortnite account.
How Do You Temporarily Disable Your Fortnite Account?
If you have an old Fortnite account, it means that you have played Fortnite for a very long time. Now, you may want to disable your Fortnite account temporarily. Remember that disabling your Epic account is temporary. You are able to select re-enabling your account if you decide to play again later. For note: If you disable your Fortnite account, you will not be able to use any Epic Games products or services. Your disabled Epic Games account will be able to remain connected to third-party platform accounts (Nintendo, PlayStation Network, GitHub, Twitch, Xbox).
To disable your Fortnite account temporarily, you are able to follow the steps below to contact us with your request.
- If you have not already done so, you need to verify your Epic Games email address. You need to disconnect any platform accounts from your account if your platform accounts are connected to the Epic Games account that you will disable, and want to connect those platform accounts to a different Epic account.
- After that, you are able to click at CONTACT US.
- The next step is to complete the CONTACT US form: Choose Update Epic Games Account and tell them that you want to temporarily disable your Fortnite account.
- Afterwards, you have to click SUBMIT.
- When they receive this information, they are going to verify your request and provide additional confirmation.
Trying To Remove My Epic Games Account And Received An Error Message.
Because you have played Fortnite very long, you may also want to delete your Fortnite account. But, when you try to delete your Fortnite account, you get an error message. You have to know that there are two types of errors which can occur when trying to remove your Fortnite account; Security Code Error and Internal Service Error.
Security Code Error
- If you get the security code error shown, you have to re-enter the security code and try again.
- If you still get the error, click the link RESEND SECURITY CODE. A new code is going to be sent to the email address associated with your Fortnite account.
Internal Service Error
- If you get the internal service error, it means that they are working to solve the issue, and you have to try again later.
- If you continue to get the error, you are able to click CONTACT US and enter a support ticket.
How Many Hours Of Fortnite You Have Played?
Now, you may want to know how many hours of Fortnite you have played. If you want to check it, you are able to follow these easy steps below:
- At the first step, while you are on the desktop, you have to double click on Epic Games Launcher.
- After that, you are able to click on the Library which is located in the menu to the left.
- There you are going to see Fortnite Tab. Just click on Three Dots on the right side where “Fortnite” is written then an Panel or Screen will pop up.
- Next, you will be able to see how many days you have played if you see the bottom down of that screen or Panel.
- In alternative, in the Settings menu, at the bottom, you are also able to see “You’ve Played” and next to it the number of days you have been playing the game of Fortnite.
Where Do You Find An Epic Account ID
Talking about how old your Fortnite account is, in addition, we also want to explain how to find Epic account ID.
To locate your Epic Account ID on the web:
- Firstly, go to www.epicgames.com.
- After that, click on Sign-in in the top right corner.
- Then, sign into your Epic Games account.
- Please hover over your Epic Games account name and click on Account.
- Now, your account ID is listed at the top of the Personal Details page.
To locate your Epic Account ID in Fortnite:
- Firstly, open Fortnite.
- After that, choose a game mode.
- From the lobby, you are able to open the main menu in the top right corner.
- The next step that you have to do is to choose settings.
- Choose the gear icon and then choose the account page.
- Now, your Epic Account ID can be found under the Account Info.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…