Finding an error when you really want to play a game is annoying. However, if you know some methods for fixing the error, you still can continue to play the game that you want. One of the errors that some people complain is aka.ms/remoteconnect error in Microsoft Sign In Bug in Minecraft. Do you also face this error? If yes, here are the methods that you can try to fix it.
Methods for Fixing aka.ms/remoteconnect Error in Microsoft Sign In on Minecraft
If you think that you have to fix this error by following the complicated steps, you are wrong. It is because fixing this error is very simple and everyone can do it by themselves easily. So, here are three methods for fixing this error. You are able to try the first method, but if you find that the first method does not work, you can go on the next method.
Fixing aka.ms/remoteconnect Error by Getting The Microsoft Sign In Code of Minecraft
It is important for you to know that the Minecraft error code only appears on PS4 accounts. So, when you have a new Microsoft account, you may experience that it takes a few attempts to be able to access the game. However, you will also face Microsoft Sign in error code at the same time. Follow the steps below to fix it.
- To be able to get access, the first thing that you have to do is to go to Microsoft Code access page. Then, you have to bookmark the page by using a cell phone or PC.
- After that, you need to open the Minecraft Error Message display and then take note of the code.
- There, the thing that you have to do is to copy and paste the code on the Microsoft page to another device.
For your information, this method is called the Brute Force method. If you have done entering the code, you are able to try to access Microsoft and then access the Minecraft Store. It permits you to be able to bet Microsoft coupon codes on chosen websites.
Fixing aka.ms/remoteconnect Error by Deleting The Minecraft Saved and Corrupted Game Data
If the first method cannot work to fix this error, then you are able to try this method by following the steps below.
- The first thing that you have to do to delete the Minecraft saved and corrupted game data is by jumping to the Settings and then choose the System Settings.
- After that, you have to click on Storage and then choose Game Storage.
- When you are in the game storage, there will be two game data files from Minecraft.
- The thing that you have to do here is to delete these two game files and start over.
Fixing aka.ms/remoteconnect Error by Registering A Brand New Microsoft Account
This error can happen if there is a recent change of your device, mainly due to the Microsoft account. It seems that using Microsoft account on PS4 is not compatible if previously you have used it on Xbox. So, an effort that you are able to do to fix this error is to set up a completely new MIcrosoft account, same as when you did while you are playing on Xbox.
Here are the steps to create a new Microsoft account.
- The first thing that you have to do is to access account.microsoft.com and then you have to choose Sign In. After that, select Create One.
- If you want to create a new email address, you have to choose Get A New Email Address and then choose Next and after that you have to follow the instructions.
The Reasons Why aka.ms/remoteconnect Microsoft Error Appears
If you find aka.ms/remoteconnect error, it will make you unable to log into Minecraft with your Microsoft account. So, why can this error happen? The primary reason for this error happens is changing the device such as from Xbox to PS4. So, you will find errors when you are trying to log in to Microsoft.
Another reason for this error is due to crossplay. As we know that Minecraft provides crossplay and if you want to crossplay, you need a Microsoft account. When you find this error, you may be annoyed since it removes a key element from the game. You are not able to buy anything at the store since the symbol is not accepted anymore. For your information, this error can only be found on PS4 and Xbox One or Xboe 360.
Other Things To Know About Microsoft Account
When you are playing Minecraft on PS4, having a Microsoft account is optional. Nevertheless, if you have this account, you are able to connect to other players from different devices easily. So, having a Microsoft account will give you some advantages.
If you want to register a Microsoft account, you do not have to be worried about the price because it is free. This account will be required for Nintendo Switch where it will enable you to be able to connect to the Xbox app, Android or PC.
Is it possible to find friends by using their Microsoft account in Minecraft? Yes, you can do it. If you want to find all friends by using a Microsoft account, you are able to follow the steps below.
- The first thing that you have to do is to open Minecraft.
- When the game starts, the thing that you have to do is to open the Friends tab and then you must click on the Add Friends.
- After that, you have to type the Microsoft Gamertag of your friend and then you will find them.
Well, that’s the thing that we can inform you about aka.ms/remoteconnect error. If you are still finding the error after following the methods above or you may have some other questions related to this error, Microsoft account or Minecraft, you are able to read the other articles on this site or you can simply visit Minecraft forums.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…