You may see your friends playing Halo Infinite multiplayer. Then, you may be curious about this game as well and you want to play this game, too. If you want to play this game, you have to download it first. How to download Halo Infinite? Let’s find the way here.
The Steps to Download Halo Infinite Multiplayer on Xbox
Do you have an Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, or Xbox Series X? If you have one of them, you can have access to the Halo Infinite multiplayer beta. You do not need Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass and even you do not need to pre-order the game. But, how to download Halo Infinite on Xbox? You are able to follow the steps below.
- The first thing that you have to do is to press the Y button on your controller from the Xbox dashboard. Then, it will bring up the search bar.
- After that, you have to type in ‘Halo Infinite’ and there will be two options.
- You have to ignore the Halo Infinite Campaign option, so you have to click on the Halo Infinite where it has a different cover image.
- When you are on the page of the store, then you can continue to download the game.
The Steps to Download Halo Infinite Multiplayer on Steam
You may want to play this game on Steam. If so, you need to download Halo Infinite on Steam. How to do that? You are able to follow the steps below.
- The first thing that you have to do to download the Halo Infinite multiplayer on Steam is to open up Steam and then you have to go to the Store tab.
- After that, you are able to find the game in the featured or new and trending section. However, if you cannot find it there, you have to type in Halo Infinite into the search bar. Then, there should be an option for Halo Infinite where it appear maked “Free”.
- You have to click through to the store page and then you have to click on the Play Game button which can be found alongside the Free to Play box.
The Steps to Download Halo Infinite Multiplayer in the Xbox PC App
Here are the steps to download Halo Infinite multiplayer in the Xbox PC app.
- After you boot up the Xbox PC app, there will be an advert for Halo Infinite’s multiplayer. However, if you do not see this advert, then you have to type ‘Halo Infinite’ directly into the search bar of the app.
- Then, there will be two options including Halo Infinite (Campaign) and Halo Infinite. The option that you have to choose is Halo Infinite where it is marked as Free.
- Then, you have to click on the Get button.
- Do you have Xbox Game Pass for PC or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? If so, you are able to hit the install button which can be found on the right side.
The Steps to Play Halo Infinite multiplayer via Xbox Cloud Gaming
Do you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? If you subscribe to it, the Halo Infinite multiplayer can be played on Android and iOS devices and also PC. So, how to access it? Here are the steps to play Halo Infinite multiplayer via Xbox Cloud Gaming.
- The first thing that you have to do is to go to the Xbox Game Pass app on your mobile device.
- Then, you need to open it and then tap on the cloud section.
- There will be Halo Infinite in the ‘Recently added’ or ‘Jump back in section’ if you have played it. If you have not played it, you need to tap on the search bar and then you have to type in Halo Infinite.
- After that, there will be two search results namely Halo Infinite (plays on Console and Cloud) and Halo Infinite (plays on PC).
- Now, you have to click on the version that plays on Console and Cloud.
- And then, you must hit the Play button.
- Now, you should be able to download Halo Infinite multiplayer on any platform that you want.
It is important for you to know that cross play and cross progression are supported by Halo Infinite multiplayer. It means that you are able to play on all three platforms and you can also bring your save data when you are on the go. If you are a PC player, you can also play with and against Xbox gamers and those players who play on their mobile devices.
The Release of Halo Infinite Multiplayer Open Beta Version
An open beta version of Halo Infinite multiplayer was released by Xbox Game Studios on November 15th, 2021. This release is to celebrate their 20th Anniversary. Now, this game is able to be downloaded for free on the Xbox systems and Windows PC. It includes access to Season 1 and the progress will get to the main game’s launch. On December 8th, 2021, the official launch of Halo Infinite will be held.
You are able to download Halo Infinite multiplayer on Windows PC for free through Steam or the Microsoft Store. How about the size of this game? It takes up disk space of 26.04 GBs.
You can also get the campaign, but it is available for pre-order on Steam. However, for Xbox Game Pass subscribers, they can get it for free on the day of the launch.
About Halo Infinite
Halo Infinite is an FPS game which is a sequel to Halo 5: Guardians and the third part of the Reclaimer Saga. This game is developed by 343 Industries and published by Xbox Game Studios.
In this game, it will feature the cooperative play system of Halo 5: Guardians. This game will also support splitscreen.
An employee of 343 Industries has stated that Halo Infinite will not have a Battle Royale mode. For your information, this game is developed by 343 Industries with the help of the new Slipspace Engine.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…