Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire is one of the pokemon series which was released in 2014. They are the second and final paired Generation VI games which are enhanced remakes of the third-generation titles Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.
This Pokemon series was released in a world wide announcement on the official Pokemon site on May 7, 2014. On September 13, 2015, Nintendo kindly distributed Shiny Rayquaza for a limited time to the players of Pokemon Omega Ruby version and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire version.
Moreover, the Shiny Rayquaza was available until September 14, 2015 through Nintendo Network, thanks to the mystery gift option that the players could find on the main menu of the handheld game. In this case, the powerful Pokemon already had the Dragon Ascent move, meaning the Shiny Rayquaza could Mega Evolve without a Mega Stone.
When you’re in Pokemon Omega Ruby version, you may want to soft reset for Shiny Rayquaza. However, you may be wondering whether you can soft reset Shiny Rayquaza in Omega Ruby version or not. That’s because the Shiny Rayquaza was ever locked for a long time until the players could lock it well.
However, we got information from any forums which explain about how to soft reset Shiny Rayquaza in Omega Ruby. Sure, the ways here may be workable for some people or may not too. That’s because the ways that we get from a forum, meaning anyone can write it down whatever it’s true or fake, right?
Here’s How to Soft Reset for Shiny Rayquaza in Omega Ruby!
Determining what mature you want and getting a Synchronizer is really needed for you. Then, you can make it faint and place it on the first slot of your party. Afterwards, count for Rayquaza’s speed depending on the nature you really want. If it is a +Speed nature, its stat will be 174. While, if it is neutral, its stat will be 159.
In this way, you have to get a Pokemon to have a Speed stat 1 point lower to that of Rayquaza’s and put it on the party’s second slot. A lot of Pokemon players will use Latias and Sceptile for it. Even though it would not work sometimes since the dragon has Extreme Speed.
The next way that you should do is to buy the Pokeballs. Then, battle it. If your Pokemon is faster, you can reset it. If it uses Extreme Speed, you can capture it anyway. It’s important to note where you should send a Pokemon from your party to accommodate Rayquaza once its capture. Then, start a battle with Zinnia.
Well, Rayquaza will be the first Pokemon in your party by going to Pokemon, then Rayquaza and last Summary. Of course, you can see Rayquaza’s stats but not nature. You can count its stats then either with an IV Calculator or with Showdown’s Damage Calculator.
Here’s a list of points what you should do to soft reset for Shiny Rayquaza in Omega Ruby:
- In slot 1, fainted one of the Synchronizer
- Use Pokemon-A with 158 speed and intimidate it
- in slot 2, equip pokemon-A with Smoke Ball
- if the intimidate is active first, run away
- if it didn’t active first, switch to Mawile w/ False
- After Rayquaza is at 1HP, switch to Pokemon-B
- Use Hypnosis for Pokemon-B
- Spam pokeballs and capture it
- If Zennia battle start, you can check IV on web
- It’s perfect for 248, 259, 152, 212, 152, 159
You can also check Rayquaza’s stats with online IV checkers during Zennia’s battle by clicking on Pokemon and then clicking on Rayquaza. After that, Pokemon-A with intimidate is to make sure Rayquaza is at perfect speed IV. Well, you should do it and make it, so you do not have to get Rayquaza to know what it’s speed IV is.
Unfortunately, this way is still doubted whether run away works in changing Rayquaza’s nature/ IV or not. Sure, what you should do is to try doing soft reset for Shiny Rayquaza in Omega Ruby.
Claiming Rayquaza in Omega Ruby
Here’s how to claim Shiny Rayquaza in your game:
- Firstly, choose the ‘Mystery Gift’ option on the main menu, and then choose the ‘Receive Gift’ option.
- After that, choose ‘Yes’ to confirm.
- Then, choose ‘Get Via Internet’ and then choose ‘Yes’ to confirm.
- Now, you will receive Shiny Rayquaza.
Once you successfully claim Rayquaza, you can then resume the game and ensure you have an empty space in your party and talk to the delivery girl in any Pokémon Center to add Shiny Rayquaza. Make sure to save your game.
Omega Ruby Features
Both Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire will bring the players on a journey like no other as they gather, battle and exchange Pokemon while trying to stop a group of shadows with a plan to change Hoenn’s territory permanently.
In Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, you will do some following:
- Starting on a new adventure through the Hoenn Region, a rich area of natural beauty containing a cave that shows a scene described in legends.
- Obtaining even closer to solve the mystery of Mega Evolution due to more Pokemon gets this powerful ability.
- Feel the awe of Primal Reversion, a new which is an extremely powerful transformation undergone by Legendary Pokemon Groudon and Kyogre.
Here’s for information about Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:
- Platform: Nintendo 3DS
- Category: RPG
- Players: 1-4 players simultaneous
- Connectivity: 3DS Wireless, StreetPass, SpotPass, Nintendo Network, IR
- Developer: Game Freak
- Publisher: Nintendo/The Pokémon Company
- Part of: Generation VI core series
- CERO: A
- ESRB: E
- ACB: PG
- OFLC: PG
- PEGI: 7
- GRAC: ALL
- GSRR: 6+
- Japan: November 21, 2014
- North America: November 21, 2014
- Australia: November 21, 2014
- Europe: November 28, 2014
- South Korea: November 21, 2014
- Hong Kong: November 21, 2014
- Taiwan: November 21, 2014
- Japanese: Official Japanese site http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/oras/
Well, those are some information about Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire that you may want to know more. Of course, if you want to know more about this version, you can visit the official site that we’ve mentioned.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…