The game known as Animal Crossing New Horizons or ACNH has the iconic vegetables that are also known as the heart of a stock market called Stalk Market. For those who are not familiar with the Stalk Market, it is like the game version of Wall Street.
As a player of the game, your main goal should be getting a decent profit, which is only possible by buying turnips at a low price and then selling them when the price is at the highest. However, it is not as easy as it sounds. Since the Stalk Market is managed by arcane rules, predicting how the market will grow or fall over the course of a week is hard.
Tracking your turnip prices is recommended to increase the chance of earning profits and to decrease the chance of losing. Fortunately, there are online tools that can be used to do it. These kinds of tools are known as turnip calculators. Here is the list of the best Animal Crossing turnip prices calculator that you can use:
Turnip Prophet is the name of the app that is found on your Nook Phone. It is one of the best turnip calculators preferred by many. With it, you will be allowed to track the turnips prices of your island every day. However, it will not work automatically, meaning you will have to put the prices by yourself to be able to get the result. By entering the prices, the app will do the job to predict the turnip prices that you will have for the rest of the week. It will run some numbers and show the different possible patterns that may be experienced by your island.
ACNH: Turnip Calculator
ACNH: Turnip Calculator is another most popular online app to calculate the prices of turnips. It can be accessed by going to ac-turnip.com. When you are on the site, you will need to enter the Buy Price. The Buy Price value refers to that of your own island. Keep in mind that it does not matter if you brought turnips on another island. After that, press the Share! Button found at the bottom. Besides, you can also input the other prices, such as the prices on Monday AM, Monday PM, Tuesday AM, Tuesday PM, Wednesday AM, Wednesday PM, Thursday AM, Thursday PM, and so on. Do not forget to hit the Share! Button to be able to see the chart.
There are a few things to remember when using ACNH: Turnip Calculator. Due to the fact that the prices change twice a day, you are suggested to log in twice a day. Do not worry about your date as it will be saved on your device. On the chart, you will be able to see the Guaranteed Min, which means that you will see at least this price at some point of the week. Take note that the Most Likely value range is where 50%, 75% and 90% of the turnip prices will fall.
For your information, both Turnip Prophet and ACNH: Turnip Calculator use the same formation. Feel free to use anyone, depending on the UI that you like. In two of them, you are able to enter the price of the turnips that you purchased on Sunday, and then plug in the selling price on the islands twice every day to get the price prediction. Take note that the algorithm calculates a type of trend your Stalk Market is on, enlightening you the potential sale prices for this week. By the help of these tools, you will be able to know the turnip prices as early as Monday. It will be easy for you to tell whether your turnips process tends to be high or tends to be low.
Aside from these two of the best turnip calculators, there are some other turnip calculators that you might want to try. One of them is provided by Game With. Please follow the following guide to be able to use the turnip calculator offered by Game With:
- The first thing that you need to do is to enter how much you bought turnips for. For those who are able to enter the same price you purchased turnips for on Sunday, the overall accuracy of this prediction will increase amazingly. In order to improve the results, you are suggested to write down how much turnips cost every Sunday.
- Then, enter daily sell values. Once you are done getting turnips, the next thing that you have to do is to begin to log the sell price of turnips at Nook’s Cranny. Do not forget to do this twice each day as the more entries the better the prediction will be. There is no way for you to get a prediction if one or two entries are missing. Apparently, the data that is entered into this tool will be automatically saved in the browser. It means you do not have to worry to re-enter the information again if you decide to close this page.
- After that, check the fluctuation patterns. By either clicking or pressing the Calculate button, you will get some projected price patterns that are based on the prices that you entered before. Everything will be shown, even if there are multiple possible patterns. Not only that, the fluctuations for each pattern will also be shown simultaneously in the area located below. You will be able to check the full range of possible turnip prices for a certain day by clicking this chart.
Talking about the turnip calculator, it is better for you to know a few symbols. If your knowledge about these things is poor, even the basics, below is the list of the arrows and the directions of fluctuation to remember:
- → means slowly decreasing
- ↗ means increasing
- ↑ means increasing sharply
- ↘ means decreasing
- ↓ means decreasing sharply
Actually, knowing these things is not enough as you should also understand the meaning of each of them. Please try your best to understand each of them by finding out some sources.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…