Yujing Terrace in Genshin Impact is one of locations that you can visit to find Glaze Lily flowers. Where is the location of it? You may want to go there, but you do not know the track of it. Here, we will inform you about it.
Location of Yujing Terrace
If you have a task to go to Yujing Terrace whether for finding Glaze Lily flowers or even for other quests, Yujing Terraces is located in Liyue Harbor which is exactly in the upper floors. To get there, you can walk up from a lower Liyue Harbor waypoint, but it may be a trek. So, using the Mt. Tianheng waypoint to glide down easily to the terrace can be your option.
If you go to the Yujing Terrace to find Glaze Lily flowers, when you arrive there, you will see that there are Glaze Lily flowers there which spread throughout the area. In this area, the flowers have yet to bloom. So, in this place, the Glaze Lily flowers that you will find are the ones which are more bulbous.
There is a description about Yujing Terrace which is said that it is far from the bustling harbor. Yujing Terrace rises along with Mt. Tiangheng and here the Qixing and the leaders of a lot of enterprises drive Liyue’s prosperity and stability tirelessly.
According to Genshin Impact wiki, there are a number of NPCs in Yujing Terrace. But, what are NPCs? NPC is a character in a game which is not controlled by a player. Usually, this character is controlled by the computer and they have a predetermined set of behaviours that will impact the game play. And, here are the NPCs that you can find in Yujing Terrace.
- Bu’yun. He is a guide, Jade Chamber.
- Fengyan. He is a Millelith Sergeant. The reason why he became a Millelith Sergent is because of his powerness at unarmed combat.
- Huixin. She is a secretary to the Qixing and you can find her during the day in front of her workplace, the Yuehai Pavilion. However, in the night, she can be found roaming around in the area before the Yujing Terrace.
- Jinzhong. He is a Millelith.
- Madame Ping. You can find her near Yujing Terrace and she admires flowers.
- Musheng. He is an NPC which apperas in Yujing Terrace during the dar from 6:00 to 19:00.
- Sturdy Wu. He is an NPC in Genshin Impact which can be found in front of Gentry Maocai’s abode at Yujing Terrace. You can find him guarding the entrance.
- Tac. In this game, he plays a role in the archon quest Downtown. In the quest, you will have to negotiate with him to be able to hire him as a laborer for the rite of parting.
- Tieshan. He is a Millelith.
On Youtube, there are some videos about Yujing Terrace. If you want to watch to see how the Yujing Terrace is before you find it in the game, you are able to watch them. Here are some videos about Yujing Terrace that you are able to watch on Youtube.
- A video of ZaFRostPet entitled Go To Yujing Terrace Genshin Impact which was uploaded on October 18th, 2020. The duration of the video is 1 minute 43 seconds. This video has been watched more than 17k times.
- A video of LongLive Gaming entitled Yujing Terrace Liyue Harbor Glaze Lily & Silk Flower Location | Genshin Impact which was uploaded on October 22nd, 2020. The duration of the video is 4 minutes and 11 seconds and it has been watched more than 5k times.
- A video of Jonooit entitled Geography Viewpoint Liyue #4: Yujing Terrace – Genshin Impact which was uploaded on November 12th, 2020. The duration of the video is 1 minute and 44 seconds and it has been watched more than 500 times.
About Liyue Harbor Where Yujing Terrace Is
There is a description about Liyue Harbor which says that Liyue Harbor is a prosperous port city where there are a thousand ships dropping the anchor. Under the aegis of countless contracts and regulations, there are innumerable things which change hands and grace the seven nations with their presence.
This place is the main city of the Liyue nation. Rex Lapis brought his people south of Mt. Tianheng to find this place where it was done during the Archon War after Guizhong died.
There are a lot of NPCs that you are able to find in Liyue Harbor. Here are some of them.
- In Yujing Terrace, you can find Bu’yun, Huixin, Fengyan, Jinzhong, Madame Ping, Musheng, Sturdy Wu, Tieshan, and Tac.
- In Bubu Pharmacy, you can find Chenxiang, Gentry De’an, Hongdou, Herbalist Gui, Ren’yu, Huixin, and Yikuo.
- In Feiyun Slope, you are able to find Changhu, Clerk Zhao, Big-footed Dajiao, Fan Er’ye, Ferrylady, Gentry Maocai, Gao Fei, Hongyu, Hao, Jiayi, Huihui, Jifang, Linlang, Licai, Nadia, Mu Chen, Tea Master Liu Su, Qiming, Vlad, Tiantian, Xu, Xingxi, Yi Zhu, Yi Xian, Yueshu, and Yicheng.
- In Chihu Rock, you are able to find Andrei, Bolai, Bibo, Cai Le, Cai Xun, Chaonan, Changchang, Chaoxi, Chunshui, Kun, Ivanovich, Nadia, Linlang, Sisi, Nervous An, Xiuhua, Zhang Chun and Vlad.
- In Northland Bank, you are able to find Andrei, Ekaterina, and Mister Qi.
- In the Liuli Pavilion, you are able to find Francis and Hongru.
- In the Xinyue Kiosk, you are able to find Heli and Francis.
- In the Shopping Area, you are able to find Big-footed Dajiao, Brother Qian, Chef mao, Captain Wu, Chen the Sharp, Dongsheng, Degui, Chuyi, Dugu Shou, Gentry De’an, Freki, Geri, Granny Shan, Guanhai, Hongyi, Lan, Katheryne, Jiangzhou, Iron Tongue Tian, Qian, Master Zhang, Manager Kuan, Tai, Su Er’niang, Shitou, Qian, Uncle Sun, Uncle Gao, The Halberd, The Fang, Zhiruo, Yiran, Ying’er and Xiangming.
- In the Dockyar, you can find Manager Xiao, Reekwind, Hammer Li and Wrench Wang.
- In the Harbor, you can find Atsuko, Gou San’er, Guanhai, Linling, Little Lulu, Little Fei, Little Meng, Mr. Qiang, Pinghai, Ms. Yu, Siyu, Qiming, Zhihua, Yong’an, Wei, Uncle Sun, and Uncle Gao.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…