In the Moonlight Seeker event, there are three parts and the second one is the Path of Gentle Breezes. You may wonder where the location of Moonchase Charms and Mystmoon Chests for the path of Gentle Breezes. So, let’s find the information about Path of Gentle Breezes now here.
Location of Path of Gentle Breezes
Path of Gentle Breezes is located in northern Mondstadt in the area of Starfell Lake. There, you are able to find 20 Moonchase Charms and 30 Mystmoon Chests to open. The three parts of the event include Path of Stalwart Stone, Path of Gentle Breezes, and Path of Austere Frost.
The Locations of Path of Gentle Breezes Moonchase Charms
According to Ginx Esports TV site, here are the locations that you are able to visit to find the Path of Gentle Breezes Moonchase Charms.
- You can start in Starfell Valley, Mondstadt, and then you have to go to teleport Waypoint which from this area, go southwest. Then, you have to drop down from the cliff and move to the left to discover your 1st charm.
- From the previous location, you have to continue in this direction where you are able to find the 2nd charm just on the edge of the cliff.
- You must move southwest and then you need to glide to Cider Lake where you can find the 3rd charm which is hidden on a ledge beyond another cliff.
- From the ledge, you have to jump into the waters behind and swim to a boulder to get the 4th charm.
- Here, you have to make your journey back to the Teleport Waypoint where you first began, but now you have to move southeast. There will be some trees which obstruct the view but just slightly to the right, on the edge of a cliff, you can find the 5th charm.
- You have to move east from the previous location, jump down near Stormbearer Mountain and you are able to find the charm which is hidden on a ledge.
- From this location, you have to make a 180 to face a tree when you are walking on its trunk and you can find the charm there.
- Teleporting to the Statue of the Seven in Starfell Lake must be done by you where you travel west from this location before you drop down into the lake for the charm.
- Now, you have to swim for the shore where you are able to find a damaged carriage. You have to walk inside for the charm before you glide off the cliff.
- When you are on land, you have to continue west before you glide once again to discover a charm hanging above a tree trunk. Here, you can collect the 10th charm and make a 180.
- You have to go to an encampment and discover the large building and climb onto the roof for getting the charm.
- Gliding east off the roof onto a nearby ledge must be done by you and then you must climb to the top of the cliff. When you arrive at the top, you must move north to the edge where you can find a charm in the mid air.
- While you are mid air, you must glide back to the previous location, turning southwest to get a charm hidden among the trees.
- From this location, you have to move to the cliff for another charm.
- After that, you have to go to the Domain on Starsnatch Cliff and move northwest. You can find the charm just past the edge of the cliff.
- When you are gliding, you have to make a U-turn back to your previous location and go southwest before you jump down to get the charm.
- Here, you must walk in the northeast direction where you have to climb a tree for getting a charm.
- Then, you have to go back to the Domain location but now you have to travel north in the direction of a waterfall. Before the descent of the waterfall, you can find the charm.
- You have to go down the waterfall to find the charm.
- You have to reach the bank of the waterfall, moving northeast and climb the nearest rock. You can find the charm beside the tree.
The Locations of the Path of Gentle Breezes Mystmoon Chests
According to the Ginx Esports TV site, here are the locations of the Path of Gentle Breezes Mystmoon Chests.
- You are able to begin from the Statue of the Seven in Starfell Lake. You must travel northwest from the location where you can find the chest alongside the lake.
- You must move west from the previous location and climb the rock for the 2nd chest beside a tree.
- You must still move in this direction and then drop down behind a small cliff and you can discover the chest beside you.
- You have to continue west and you will discover chest up against the cliff.
- From the previous location, you must go southwest into an open field where you can find a chest.
- Here, you must go in the direction of the nearby shore where you can find the chest resting on the edge.
- You must glide into the port in Cider Lake to get a chest and another chest is hidden behind a small tent nearby.
- You must ascend the cliff in the area and move northwest after you have reached the top. Then, you must jump down along the side of the cliff for a chest.
- You need to return to the Statue of the Seven in Starfell Lake where you go southwest from this location, gliding over the lake to get to the shore. Go to the damaged carriage where you can discover a chest hidden in a bush beside the carriage.
- You must drop down onto a ledge for getting a chest.
- You must move southeast from this area where you can find a chest right in front of a rock and you need to climb and walk to another chest under a tree.
- Here, you must go to the encampment southwest from the previous location and the chest is behind the large building.
- You must go inside this building to find a chest.
- Now, you must go to the Domain on Starsnatch Cliff and go west from the location. Beyond the tree, you can find a chest in front of a rock.
- From the previous location, you must continue to go west, glide off the cliff and you can find a chest on a rock.
- You must go southwest before you jump down beside the cliff for getting a chest.
The last few chests will see you starting once again from the Statue of the Seven in Starfell Lake.
- Go to the lake and you must swim north to reach a rock where you can find the chest.
- You must move northwest from the previous location and climb the rock which will bring you to a chest nestled below the cliff.
- From the previous location, you must climb the rock before you move east for getting a chest.
- You must glide east from the previous location where you can find a chest hidden in a bush which is beside a tree.
- You must move southwest and glide down over some trees to get to another chest.
- On foot, you must go east from the previous location where after you have found a boulder, you will find a chest next to it.
- You have to go north from the last location, and you can find a chest on top of a hill.
- You can see a cliff nearby where you must climb. After you are on the top, you must move northeast to the chest which you will glide down for.
- You must climb another cliff upwards to find a chest at the top.
- You must glide down south off the cliff to find chest in a bush.
- You must glide in the northeast direction to find chests close to each other.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…