WooCommerce Product Synchronization is a great tool to separate WooCommerce shops either for a distributor or a user. This plugin offers you to synchronize the product across multiple WooCommerce websites. All data related to products gets synchronized with the help of this great plugin by using a bulk or a selective action so it is very easy and quick. This plugin will be able to sync data from one installation to multiple installations.
- Products are able to be synced in bulk actions as well as selective actions.
- It support various products like external, simple, and variable products.
- With this, you are able to control what meta keys you want to sync like you are able to disable price sync if you want.
- With this, you are able to sync all data related to the products like name, price, SKU, description, attributes, categories and inventory.
- It limits selective categories from syncing to a destination.
- Using this, someone can restrict or limit product from getting synced.
- It is able to define price change onto destination shop.
- This great plugin supports hierarchical syncing of products categories.
- Products tags will be able to be synced by using this plugin.
- Variation images are able to be synced.
- Product’s main image and gallery images are able to be synced.
- Data gets updated on destination store once a product is added or updated by admin on the source store.
- Products deleted from source store will be able to removed from destination store by using source store.
- Auto update inventory once order placed on source store.
You are able to upgrade WooCommerce quickly with LitExtension in only three simple steps. After setting up a new store with a new version of WooCommerce, then you are able to migrate everything from your old WooCommerce store to a new one within a few hours. Apparently, no technical skills are required once you are performing the migration with LitExtension. Even, their team will always available to support you if any issue occurs. To view how the process looks like, now you are able to try their Free demo and get $5 in your balance.
Migrate From Woocommerce To Woocommerce
Step 1: Set up WooCommerce as Source Cart
At the first step, you have to choose WooCommerce as Source Cart from the dropdown list. Then, you are able to enter WooCommerce store URL and set up the Connector.
To set up the Connector:
- Download the Connector File
Firstly, at your Migration Setup page, after filling Source or Target Cart URLs, you are able to download LitExtension Connector by clicking Download LitExtension Connector. Then, you are going to receive a zip file. Please unzip it. To work correctly, “le_connector” folder requires to be located in your store’s root folder. The procedure works the same for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux users. You are able to use FileZilla or any FTP app (FileZilla, FileFTP, WinSCP, CuteFTP).
- Install the Connector File
Upload the folder “le_connector” to your Source or Target Store root folder via FTP. Whichever FTP client you are currently using (FileZilla, FileFTP, WinSCP,CuteFTP), please submit the root folder of your store and paste the “le_connector” folder you have alrady extracted from the zip file previously.
Now, you have to check whether Connector files have been installed properly. Just click the instruction link or you are able to directly type URL in your browser. It can be /le_connector/connector.php added to your root store’s URL. If you get this message “Connector was successfully installed”, it means that the connector is working properly. Then, you are able to proceed to the next step of your migration.
Step 2: Set up WooCommerce as Target Cart
From dropdown list, choose WooCommerce as Target Cart. Please enter your WooCommerce store URL and get your API info. With several Hosted or API-Based Carts, Application Programming Interface (API) is needed to interact with your store’s database. Of course, this guide will shows you the way to get API on your store.
Step 3: Select Data You Would like To Migrate
Choose the entities you want to migrate from WooCommerce to WooCommerce. Remember that Languages and order status are going to be matched together in order to be displayed in the new store correspondingly.
Step 4: Do Full Migration
In this step, let us start the migration from WooCommerce to WooCommerce. After the migration process is kicked off, it is going to constantly run even once you turn off your browser. Your data can be moved to new store as your expectation.
Data Can Be WooCommerce to WooCommerce Migration
- Name, Short Description, Full Description, SKU, Status, Tax Class, Manufacturer
- Price and Special Price
- Meta Title and Meta Description
- Weight, Height, Depth and Width
- Product Tags, Cross-sells and Up-sells
- Attributes: Values and Name
- Downloadable Products including Files and Expiration Date. Grouped Products: (Associated Products)
- Variants: SKU, Price, Special Price, Weight, Quantity, Images
- Base Image, Additional Images and Thumbnail Image
- Quantity and Manage Stock
- Description, Name, Sort Order
- URL, Meta Description and Meta Title
- Name and Image
- Tax Class including Tax name, Tax rate and Country
- First Name, Last Name, Passwords and Email
- Billing Address: Company, Address 1, Address 2, Zip Code, Country, State, City, Telephone, First Name, Last Name.
- Shipping Address: Company, Address 1, Address 2, Zip Code, Country, State, City, First Name, Last Name.
- ID, Order Status, Order Date, Order Products: (Name, Option, SKU), Product Price, Shipping Price, Discount Price, Tax Price, Total Price, Quantity, Custom Order Status, Order Status History.
- Shipping Address: Company, Address 1, Address 2, Zip Code, Country, State, City, First Name , Last Name.
- Email, Customer Name, Billing Address: (Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone, First Name, Last Name).
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…