Macy’s has a web portal exclusively made for those who are working at Macy’s and Bloomingdale. This kind of portal is named Macy’s Insite and it gives the employees HCM features. Each employee of these two companies has a privilege to access and manage tasks such as managing their schedules directly through the portal, viewing payslips, and many more. Everything is possible thanks to the portal.
Not only the ones who are currently working at Macy’s and Bloomingdale, the former employees of these two are also allowed to access the portal even if they are no longer working. As you probably know, each one has a unique employee ID and password that can be used to sign in to the Macy’s Insite. With the unique employee ID, it means there is no chance for those who are not part of the Macy’s employee connection program and authorized users to access the information because they cannot even get through the sign in page.
With that being said, it is guaranteed that the data of every employee who is still working at the company and the ones who have resigned is safe and no one can leak or use it to get benefits for themselves.
The Benefits of Macy’s My Insite
Every online member or every user of Macy’s Insite earns a few benefits for just working at Macy’s as an employee and for being a part of Macy’s Insite. Some exclusive retirement plans are guaranteed for them and one of the examples is social security. In this modern era, medical facilities are also important for everyone. That being said, the required medical assistance is given to them.
For all employees of Macy’s who are still studying in high school, there are some exclusive scholarship plans for each of them. Everything is given to support their studies. Not only that, there is also employee assistance that will be given to them.
The employees usually make donations and their donations will be matched by the company with a matching gift. It is clearly one of the benefits.
The Benefits of Macy’s Employee
Aside from the benefits of My Insite by Macy’s, there are also a few benefits that can be enjoyed by everyone who is currently working at Macys. One of them is providing students with some scholarship plans and offers. Each kid who is working at the Macys as an employee or the kids of the ones who are working at Macys have a chance to be included as a part of the Macys, Inc. sponsored scholarship program regardless if they are a part time employee or a full time one. These scholarship programs are managed by the National Merit Scholarship Organization.
Each employee has a chance to be part of a program named free Employee Assistance Program or EAP, which is offered to them. Every time they face some issue or they do not know what to do, they can call the Cigna Employee Assistance program. People and all the important resources available with Cigna are there to help the employees of Macy’s. They are effective to help in the cases related to emotional well-being, child—care, adoption, parenting, daily living needs, and financial services or legal aid.
The next program is known as the Earning for Learning program. This one gives those who are working at Macy’s the chance to volunteer their time. They are able to be rewarded with financial aid to education in return.
There is also a benefit called Social Security Administration. If you are not familiar with this one, it helps in applying for spousal benefits, social security retirement, and requesting the social security statement. In addition to that, there are also a few tools that can be used to help in estimating the benefit amounts.
Each employee is allowed to enroll in the retirement 401(k) plan through the portal called Macy’s Insite, which can also be helpful to move money between some funds, reduce the contribution, and start a loan.
Method to Log in to Macy’s Insite
If you are an employee or Macy’s and Bloomingdale who want to get all the benefits offered by Macy’s Insite, it is time for you to log in to it. Here is everything to follow to log into it:
- The first thing that you need to do is no other than to visit the official webpage of Macys Insite at https://hr.macys.net/insite/common/logon.aspx.
- When you are there, you will be asked whether you are the employee who is currently working at Macy’s or a former employee of the company. Please choose the one according to your status.
- After choosing between one of them, the next thing is to put your employee ID and the network password.
- For those who are new to My Insite Macy’s, it is needed for you to click on the link Forgot/Unlock/Change Password. After that, you will be asked for the last 4 digits of the Social Security Number, which is also known as SSN, and the employee ID. In the next step, a CAPTCHA will be shown. Upon seeing it, please prove that you are a human and not a robot. Confirming that you are a human and not a robot is important to prevent the one that uses the robot to steal the information by logging in illegally.
- After the confirmation, you will be taken to a page that is full of instructions. As the user, it is a must for you to read every single word. The temporary security password that is assigned to you will be able to be unlocked. In case you forgot your password, you are recommended to choose the option that says Forgot Password?.
- In this step, the registration or forgot password process will be done and you will be able to see a login webpage opened, asking you to enter the employee ID and the password. It is time for you to log in on https://hr.macys.net/insite/common/logon.aspx after the registration process.
- It is a must for you to click on the sign in option and go to the home page after everything is done.
- Lastly, the webpage will ask you to enter the employee ID and network password. Once you have entered these two things, you are able to access your Macy’s Insite account.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…