What is the best moveset of Armored Mewtwo? As a Pokemon player, you may wonder about this information. The information about moveset of a Pokemon is important for you to know so that you are able to use the best moveset of the Pokemon when they have to do that.
The Best Moveset of Armored Mewtwo
The best moveset of Armored Mewtwo Pokemon include Confusion and Psystrike. They can be used when it attacks Pokemon in Gyms. The highest total DPS is possessed by this move combination. For PVP battles, even this is the best moveset.
|Iron Tail||Future Sight||78%|
|Iron Tail||Dynamic Punch||75%|
|Iron Tail||Rock Slide||72%|
|Iron Tail||Future Sight||64%|
|Iron Tail||Dynamic Punch||60%|
|Iron Tail||Rock Slide||58%|
And here are all moves of Armored Mewtwo.
As you are able to see from the explanation above, you are able to use Confusion as the fast attack of Armored Pokemon. This move is a powerful Psychic-type move and it is good base line for this Pokemon. For a charged move, you are able to use Earthquake, Rock Slider, Dynamic Punch or Future Sight.
The Base Stats of Armored Mewtwo
The attacks of Armored Mewtwo is 182, its Defense is 278 and its Stamina is 214.
How about the Max CP of Armored Mewtwo? You are able to see the information about it below.
- Level 15 (Research encounters): 1,366
- Level 20 (Max hatched/ raids): 1,821
- Level 30 (Max wild): 2,732
- Level 40: 3,187
The Max CP with weather boost is like this:
- Level 25 (raids): 2,276
- Level 35 (wild): 2,959
You are able to see the Max HP of Armored Mewtwo below.
Level 40: 180
Armored Mewtwo has 2 m in height and the weight is 122 kg. The base capture rate of this Pokemon is 2% and the base flee rate of this pokemon is 10%. The buddy walk distance of an Armored Mewtwo is 20 km.
The Strongest Pokemon To Beat Armored Mewtwo
There are 5 strongest Pokemon that you are able to use to be able to defeat Armored Mewtwo. Those are Gengar, Darkrai, Yveltal, Chandelure, and Deoxys (Attack).
Gengar is a Ghost and Poison Pokemon which is vulnerable to Ground, Dark, Psychic and Ghost moves. The strongest moveset of this Pokemon is Lick and Shadow Ball and it has a Max CP of 2,878.
This Pokemon is a mythical Dark Pokemon and it is vulnerable to Fighting, Fairy and Bug moves. The strongest moveset of this Pokemon are Snarl and Shadow Ball and it has a max CP of 3,739.
This Pokemon is a Dark and Flying Pokemon which is vulnerable to Ice, Electric, Fairy and Rock moves. The strongest moveset of Yveltal is Gust and Hurricane and the Max CP of it is 4,514.
This Pokemon is a Ghost and Fire Pokemon which evolves from Lampent. Chandelure is vulnerable to some moves such as Ground, Dark, Water and Ghost moves. Fire Spin and Shadow Ball are the strongest moveset of Chandelure and the Max CP of it is 3,268.
- Deoxys (Attack)
This is a mythical Psychic Pokemon which is vulnerable to some moves such as Dark, Bug and Ghost moves. This Pokemon has some strongest moveset and those are Zen Headbutt and Zap Cannon and the Max CP of it is 2,580.
The Weakness of Armored Mewtwo
Armored Mewtwo is weak to some moves and those are Dark, Bug and Ghost-type moves. It is the same as the normal version of Mewtwo. So, because Armored Mewtwo is weak to these types of moves, if you want to catch this Pokemon in Pokemon Go, you must use these move types to be able to weaken it. Armored Mewtwo is vulnerable to Bug which deals 160% damage, Dark which deals 160% damage and Ghost which deals 160% damage. However, Armored Mewtwo is resistant to Fighting which deals 63% damage and Psychic which deals 63% damage.
Finding Armored Mewtwo in Pokemon Go
To be able to find Armored Mewtwo in Pokemon GO, you are able to find it between July 10th 2019 at 1 pm PT in your local time and July 31st 2019 at 1 pm PT.
- First, you have to access Pokemon Go and then you have to find nearby Raid Battles.
- It is important for you to know that Armored Mewtwo will be in a 5 star raid. So, you have to look for a grey or silver egg of a raid has not begun yet.
- Do you find any trouble when you try to find raids? If so, you are able to try to look in more urban areas with a lot of Pokemon Gyms.
- If you have found an Armored Mewtwo raid, you have to collect a group of friends of you are able to find a group of strangers and then be ready to fight.
- You have to use a Raid Pass to be able to join the raid. You are not able to get one free pass at a time, per day from spinning a PokeStop.
- In the lobby, the thing that you have to do is to assemble a team of six of your strongest Pokemon.
- Now, it’s time to battle Armored Mewtwo.
- If you find that all of your Pokemon faint, make sure that you are not worried. It is because you are able to rejoin the raid with a fresh team as long as it is still going on.
- If the Armored Mewtwo has been defeated by you, then you are able to use Golden Razz Berries to capture it easily.
- In this last step, you are able to capture Armored Mewtwo by throwing Premier Balls.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…