Are you collecting Geoculus in Genshin Impact? If so, you may want to know how to find out the amount of Geoculus that you have collected in Genshin Impact. So, let’s find out the information about it together with the other information about Geoculus.
The Amount of Geoculus You Have Collected in Genshin Impact
The first thing that you need to know is the total of Geoculus which are available in Genshin Impact. You need to know that the total of Geoculus in Genshin Impact is 131 Geoculus. As explained on Genshin Impact Wiki, you are able to find all of those Geoculus in the overworld and it gives you permission to level up the Statues of the Seven in Liyue.
So, how do you know the amount of Geoculus that you have collected in Genshin Impact? I could not find the information about it when I was trying to find the information about it. So, you are able to find the answer by visiting some forums and asking others about it there.
However, if you have searched all of the locations and you find that the total of Geoculus that you have is not 131, then you can follow the tips below to find Geoculus that you missed in Genshin Impact.
- Using the online map is one of the ways that you can do to find the missing Geoculus in Genshin Impact. In the other RPG games, you may not be liked if you use online map. However, in Genshin Impact, you are provided the online map with the developers and here is the map. When you are playing Genshin Impact, you can open the map side by side to help you find the Geoculus.
- When you are looking for the missing Geoculus, you can do it by swimming, flying and exploring the underground in Teyvat. It is because the locations of this item can be anywhere. So, it is possible that you miss any locations hidden where there is a Geoculus. If you have a difficulty in collecting all the Geoculus, you can try changing your altitude and you will be able to see at the minimap again. And then, you will find that it shows the locations of some hidden Geoculus on the map.
- Using a walkthrough is another way to find missed Geoculus. By using a walkthrough, it can be easier for you to find Geoculus in Genshin Impact. However, you have to make sure that you do not watch the walkthrough until the end because it may reduce the experience of gameplay and also will reveal spoilers for important moments that you have not met in the game.
- You must notice your minimap. If you are near a unit of Geoculus, you will see the icon for Geoculus on your minimap. But, if you stay too far away from the location of Geoculus, the icon will disappear.
Where Can I Find Geoculus?
According to Gamewith, here are the locations where you can find Geoculus. So, when you pass through these locations, you have to notice and try to find who knows you can find them.
- You can find it inside a tower where you can climb it to get it.
- You can find it floating in the air and you must climb up a tall ledge nearby and then jump off to get it.
- You can find it underneath the bridge. If so, you can swim up to it to get it.
- You can find it above a rock and you can use Traveler’s Geo skill to get it.
- You can find it floating in the air and you are able to jump at it and glide from a nearby ledge.
- You are able to find it floating in the air above some stones. Then, you have to glide over from a nearby cliff.
- You are able to find it on top of some rocks. You have to climb up them to be able to reach it.
- You can find it hidden inside some ruins. So, you must walk up to it and get it.
- You are able to find it floating in a stone object with a circle in the middle. So, you have to walk up to it and then climb in to get it. In the area, you will find a strong enemy, so you have to be careful.
- You can find it floating in the sky and you are able to use Traveler’s Geo skill at your feet to be able to reach it.
- You are able to find it floating in the air and you can use Traveler’s Geo skill at your feet to get it.
- You are able to find it floating very high up in the sky and you have to climb up the nearby tree and jump off to be able to get it.
- You can find it on the roof of a house with a waterwheel nearby. You have to go to the roof of another nearby house and then you must use Traveler’s Geo skill at your feet to be able to get it.
- You are able to find it floating near a house. You have to climb up the house and then jump to get it.
- You can find it on top of some pillars in the water. You have to use Traveler’s Geo skill at your feet to be able to get it.
- You are able to find it in the air. You have to climb up the nearby ledge and use Traveler’s Geo skill at your feet so that you can get it.
- You are able to find it floating above the water. You must climb up the object in the image and you must use Traveler’s Geo skill to reach it.
- You can find it up high in a bamboo tree and you can climb up to reach it.
- You can find it above a boulder near the water’s edge. You have to approach it to get it.
- You can find it in a small hole to the side of a waterfall. So, you have to approach it to get it.
- You can find it in the deepest part of a cave near the waterfall. If you complete the quest “The Chi of Guyun”, you are able to get access to the cave.
- And many more.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…