For those who want to know the Dwarf Cannon quick guide, you are at the right page. Here we are going to talk about that. So, you have to read this entire article.
Dwarf Cannon Details
- Start point: Speak with Captain Lawgof, who is found south of the Coal truck mining site.
- Member requirement: Members only
- Official difficulty: Novice
- Official length: Medium
- Requirements: None (Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable). For optional: 20 Agility to use Coal Trucks log balance shortcut.
- Items required: None (Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added. For optional: A hammer (obtained during the quest).
- Recommended: Some food, energy potions, a Camelot/Ardougne teleport or a games necklace to teleport to the Barbarian Assault arena, a Falador teleport or a combat bracelet teleport to the Edgeville Monastery, a skill necklace for teleporting to the Fishing Guild.
- Enemies to defeat: None
Dwarf Cannon Walkthrough
- Talk to Captain Lawgof by the coal truck mining site west of Seers’ Village.
- Repair and Retrieval
- Repair the broken parts of railing.
- Talk to Captain Lawgof.
- Go south and to a tower.
- Please climb up 2 ladders. Take the dwarf remains.
- Talk to Captain Lawgof.
- Go south-east to the cave entrance, exactly at the eastern wall of the Fishing Guild.
- Enter the cave.
- Go as far north-west as possible and find the crates in the north-east corner of that room.
- When find Lollk, talk to Captain Lawgof.
- Utilize the toolkit you got from Captain Lawgof on the broken multicannon next to him. In this order:
- Use the hooked tool on the spring.
- Use the pliers on the safety switch at the bottom.
- Use the tooth tool on the gear which is located at the bottom of the hammer.
- Talk to Captain Lawgof twice. For note: This conversation must be finished completely.
- Go to the Dwarven Mines north-east of Falador.
- In the outpost, you must talk to Nulodion. He is in the house.
- If you drop the ammo mould he gives you and speak to him again he is going to give you another. The second ammo mould can be added to your tool belt after the quest to save having to revisit him.
- Return to Captain Lawgof.
- The Quest is complete.
Well, the text above is a quick guide of OSRS Dwarf Cannon. Now we are going to explain it in more detail. You should read the instructions below carefully so that you will be able to complete the quest. Then, get your rewards.
- Firstly, you have to talk to Captain Lawgof and agree to fix his fence. He is going to give you six railings.
- After that, you have to head over to the nearby shed and pick up the hammer. Please walk along the fence, starting at either end. You have to check the broken fence and then repair them until all six rails are used. Probably, this will take some tries. If your attempt fails, you are going to take 1-2 damage. Just talk to the captain once you have finished.
- Now, he will send you on a trip south to one of his watchtowers. Please go through the gate and south to the ladder visible on your minimap. You have to go to the top and grab the Dwarf Remains, then head back to the Captain. He will tell you that the dead dwarf had his son with him and since there was only one corpse, the son must be alive.
- Next, head southeast to the Fishing guild. You are going to discover a cave entrance just east of it. Please enter the cave. For note: If you have a charged Combat bracelet, you have to use it and teleport to the Ranging guild. Please head south-west from there to reach the Fishing guild.
- Once inside, you have to take the middle passage northwest until you reach a cave filled with crates and boxes. Then search the boxes, starting on the east side until you discover the child, Lollk. He is going to jump out talk for a bit then run home. Head back to the Captain.
- Please talk to the Captain and find that his cannon is broken and requires to be repaired. He will give you a toolkit and asks you to fix it. You are able to use the toolkit on the cannon and a screen pops up. Each tool has one part it goes to. Please use the pliers on the switch, the hook on the spring, and the wrench on the gear.
- Now, talk to the Captain and he will admit that he does not know what his cannon fires. He will ask if you will go to the dwarf base near Barbarian Village.
- You have to make your way to the Dwarven Mines base. When there, talk to Nulodion in the west half of the building. For note: The fastest way to reach Dwarven Mines is by utilizing a charged Combat bracelet to teleport to the Edgeville Monastery and then follow the path up towards the mountain.
- Nulodion will give you an ammo mould and Nulodion’s Notes on how to make cannonballs. Please head back to Captain Lawgof and give him the mould and instructions.
- Finally, the Quest is complete.
Dwarf Cannon Rewards
- 1 quest point
- 750 Crafting experience
- The ability to purchase and use a Dwarf multicannon
- The ability to smith cannonballs
- Now, you are able to add the ammo mould to your tool belt
- Two Treasure Hunter keys and two Hearts of Ice
- Goblin Game (Once entering the goblin cave)
- Mellow (Near the fishing guild)
- Dwarf Theme (Once getting the ammo mould)
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…