Recently, there are many people who look for information about OSRS Combat Calculator. Well, on this page we are going to talk about that. If you want to know information about OSRS Combat Calculator, keep staying on this page.
OSRS Combat Calculator by RuneHQ
What does this calculator do? For your information, this particular calculator is the Combat Level Calculator. It is utilized for finding what your combat level will be when you have certain statistics. Credit for this formula goes to Fern1970, Maxwaterman, Helcaterian, Hans980, Oblivion590, Benmarchant, and McSwindler.
By the way, how do you work the calculator? Whether you are ranked or not on the high scores, you only need to type your username in the box on the calculator. Then, the calculator is going to get your levels for you. In other cases, if there are any errors or problems with the calculator, you are able to send a form. For your information, this Calculator was entered into the database on February17, 2006 by MrStormy. It was last updated on November 15, 2017. Warning: This calculator is copyrighted by RuneHQ.
About OSRS Combat Level
Combat level of player, monster or non player indicates the difficulty in beating him, her, or it in combat. The levels which are lower than yours are going to display shades of green. The levels which are slightly lower than one will display yellow-ish. The levels which are equal to one will be displayed as yellow. The levels which are higher than yours are going to display shades of orange to red. Typically, aggressive non-player characters are going to stop attacking you once you reach higher than double their combat level. But, any monsters in the Wilderness are going to be aggressive no matter what your combat level, which is really annoying to the player killers fighting in a single-way place.
Monsters with a higher combat level than a player cannot be attacked by utilizing a left mouse click. Instead, the players need to right click and select the attack monster option. In this case, you will be able to change the setting in the Options tab. Thus, to attack a Blue dragon with combat level 111 with a left click, you need a combat level of at least 111. Just edit it in the settings under Controls by changing Attack option priority. Warning: Default is “Depends on combat levels.”
All new players are going to start at combat level 3. The maximum level for RuneScape 2 is level 126 and the maximum level for RuneScape Classic is level 123.
How to Calculate OSRS Combat Level?
Here are steps for calculating OSRS Combat Level:
- At the first step, you have to take your prayer level, divide it by two and round down. For example, if your Prayer level is 43, you are able to divide by two and rounding down gives you 21.
- After that, you need to add this to your Hitpoints and Defence levels. Then divide the result by four. It is your base combat level. For example, if your Hitpoints is 60, Defence is 70 and prayer is 43 you have to end up with 37.75.
- In this step, you are able to add your strength and Attack levels, and multiply by 0.325. You have to add this to your base combat level and you should have your melee combat level.
- If your Magic or Ranged level is higher than your Attack and Strength, you need to carry on in the calculation. Magic is used, but if your Ranged is really higher, you should use that instead in all cases.
- The next step is to divide your magic level by two and round down. Please do not forget to add your magic level again to this. If your magic level is 83, then you have to end up with 124.
- The last, you just need to multiply this by 0.325, then add the result to your base combat level calculated above. You are going to own your magic combat level.
Keep in mind that Combat level is the only visible parameter on the game which the players need to evaluate another player. The high combat levels do not always explain a players’ capabilities in other skills. There are lots of players with maximum combat who have really low levels in other skills. Also, there are pure skillers with no combat levels and really high non-combat skills. But, there is a reasonable opportunity which a high combat level implies a decent skill level and a reasonable knowledge of the game. Generally, a more complicated assessment is in the trustworthiness of a player in the trades. Some players place higher trust in higher combat level players as they have more to lose when they get banned after being reported for illegal trading practices.
OSRS Skill Calculators
This is a list of OSRS Skill Calculators. Each offers the ability to estimate how much work is required to reach your level goals. Also, the calculator will estimate the profit and loss of training your skill. It is going to update every day when the Grand Exchange prices are updated.
To level up 9 more times after leveling up once, it will take 15.25 times the XP required for the initial level up. Same with 19 more level ups, it is going to take 59 times initial XP. You will be able to check it to see how much XP it takes to level up in OSRS. For your information, the total level in RuneScape is the sum of all player skill levels. The max level for members is 2,277, while the max level for free players is 1,493. The total level is a common way for the players to compare their stats with other players in OSRS.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…