We only know that WhatsApp Web is only available on PCs and laptops. However, WhatsApp Web can also be accessed on an Android phone. Accessing WhatsApp Web on an Android phone will indeed require a special trick, but it’s pretty easy to do.
Accessing WhatsApp Web on an Android phone is very useful for those of you who want to access two WhatsApp accounts on one device. The trick that we’ll explain below does not require any third-party apps, so you can do it easily. On the Telset website, we discovered a guide to using WhatsApp Web on an Android phone.
Okay, let’s dive into our post to find the guide to accessing WhatsApp Web on an Android phone!
How to Access WhatsApp Web on an Android Phone?
It’s important to note that this trick will only be valid for those who use two smartphones: One device can be used to scan a QR Code, and another shows the QR Code. The process of scanning a QR code is the same as it is on a desktop computer.
If you want to access WhatsApp Web on your Android phone, you can do the following steps:
- First, you may have to delete all browsing history on the Android phone that you’d like to use for accessing WhatsApp Web. In this trick, we use Google Chrome.
- To delete all browsing histories on Chrome, you just simply click on the three dots icon in the top right corner of the screen. Then, click History and then select Clear browsing data.
- If so, open Chrome and navigate to https://web.whatsapp.com/.
- After that, click on the three dots icon in the top right of the screen and activate the Desktop Site toggle.
- By clicking on it, it will automatically bring up WhatsApp Web, showing the QR Code that usually appears on the WhatsApp Web desktop version.
- You can now open the WhatsApp app on another Android phone. To scan a QR Code on WhatsApp Web, you can tap on the three dots icon in the top right of your phone’s screen and select WhatsApp Web.
- Next, you can scan the QR Code on WhatsApp Web on your Android phone. If the scanning process completes, your WhatsApp account will automatically switch to WhatsApp Web in the browser on your Android phone.
- Now, you already have two WhatsApp accounts on one Android phone.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully accessed WhatsApp Web on your Android phone without any third-party apps. Well, accessing and using WhatsApp Web on your Android phone is pretty straightforward, isn’t it? Now is a great time for you to follow those instructions if you really want to access WhatsApp Web on your Android phone. Good Luck!!!
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…