The game by miHoYo named Genshin Impact has a gacha system. For those who have no idea, this system is like a loot box where you will be able to get random rewards by making Wishes. The rewards vary from the weapon, a playable character and some other ones. As you can probably guess, the best ones are the rarest.
In the game, there is a Wishes tab in the main menu. This one will show you the thing that you have obtained and allow you to access four different kinds of Wishes, which include the Beginner’s Wishes, the Standard Wishes, the Character Event Wishes and the Weapon Event Wishes. You can get the first two with Acquaint Fate and the last two are able to be obtained with Intertwined Fated. If you want to learn more about the rewards that you might get, please click on details.
Wishes is all about luck. Luck plays a big role in pulling the best ones from Wishes. It is quite hard as no one can control the luck. Fortunately, there are some ways to increase the chances. Here is the guide to get more Wishes in the game.
The easiest way to get the results that you want in the other games with the gacha system is by spending the real life currency. However, the case is different with Genshin Impact. In this game, Wishes cannot be bought directly. Rather than purchasing it directly, you will have to head over to the Shop in the main menu and then go to the Crystal Top-Up, the place where you are able to get Genesis Crystals. If you want to get the in-game currency known as Primogems, please use these. In the end, you can use them to buy Fates/Wishes. In order to buy Fates by using Primogems, all that you have to do is to go to the Paimon’s Bargains tab that can be found in the Shop. You will only need 160 Primogems if you want to buy 1 Wish.
For those who have reached Adventure Rank 20, you have a privilege to buy a premium Battle Pass, which will grant you large quantities of Primogems.
- Events and free codes
If you have no plan to spend the real life currency, you might want to try to go to the forums of Genshin Impact to find some codes that can be redeemed. If you are lucky enough to find some, you can go to the tab named Redeem Code located on the official website of the game. By redeeming the codes, you will be able to get the free rewards transmitted to your account.
If you do not feel like hunting the codes, there is actually a better method to get a decent amount of free Wishes. This method requires you to just open the game, check your mailbox and then get the event rewards. As the game is still considered new, the developers give away tons of large event bonuses. Whether you are new to the game or have been around for some time, you will be able to make a few Wishes just by gathering these free rewards. In the end, you will be able to get Wishes (Fates) directly or get a large amount of Primogems that can be converted later.
- Increase Adventure Rank
Reaching new Adventure Ranks is the best way to get the free Wishes by playing the game without having to convert Primogems. A free Wish can be obtained by reaching certain Adventure Rank milestones, such as level 5 and level 13. It is also possible for you to be rewarded with free Primogems in some levels. All that should be done to get all the rewards is by speaking to the receptionist of the Adventurer’s Guild named Katheryne. Please go to Mondstadt if you want to find her.
- Collect Primogems
There are some other alternatives that you can try to get Wishes aside from collecting Primogems from events and leveling up. There are so many of them to the point it can be difficult to keep track. Below is the list of the activities with Primogems as rewards.
- Complete Quests: In order to complete the quests, the first thing that you will have to do is to open up your journal. In the end, you will be able to see the ones that give you Primogems as rewards.
- Complete Daily Commissions for the Adventurer’s Guild: Adventurer’s Handbook is the place to find Daily Commissions for the Adventurer’s Guild. There are four of them in total and each of them gives you 10 Primogems. If you want to get 20 more, please complete all of them.
- Adventurer’s Guild Experience: It is different from the Adventure’s Rank. Firstly, open the Adventurer’s Handbook and find the Experience tab. There are several tasks of each chapter. Completing an individual task will not reward you with Primogems but you will be able to get 50 Primogems if you manage to complete the entire chapter.
- Open chests: Chests are everywhere throughout the map. If you see a blue spirit or Mysterious Seelie dancing around, do not miss a chance to follow them. By doing so, you will be taken to the spot of a treasure chest. Remember that some of them are sealed until you complete a particular challenge such as defeating a bunch of slimes. After you have opened them, there is a chance of some of them to respawn. The game has four kinds of chests and each of them offers different amounts of Primogems.
- Find Statues of the Seven, Domains and Teleport Waypoints: Primogems can be obtained easily by finding State of the Seven, Domains and Teleport Waypoints. Even before finding them, the location on the map is able to be seen.
- Complete achievements: If you want to find the achievements, please go to the main menu and then click on the Achievements tab. You will be able to see 14 categories. Please choose one of them to collect the rewards.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…