Diluc is one of the strongest characters in the game of Genshin Impact. This article will help you learn where you are able to get him in the game. As we know that Genshin Impact is full of various different character types based on different elements. Each character is able to be one of seven elements. Each has its own function in combat and in the outside world with solving. You as the player are only allowed to carry four characters on a team at a time and constantly will require to switch to make the best of what each character has to offer. Diluc is a fire-based character which is known for being one of the best in the game of Genshin Impact. Here is how you are able to find him.
How To Get Diluc In The Game Of Genshin Impact
Unfortunately, there is no surefire way to get Diluc in the game of Genshin Impact. Even spending money at the game does not guarantee that he will be called. Instead, you have to keep these things in mind to help maximize your chances of getting him if that is your goal. You have to know that Diluc cannot be obtained from the story. Currently, there are no events which give him as a reward. So, the only way that you can do to get Diluc is to make wishes by using Acquaint Fates or Intertwined Fates. The various banners have different reward rates, however in general the chance of getting a 5-star character in the game of Genshin Impact is always the same, resting at a measly 0.6 percent chance. To get Diluc, you have to qualify for this 0.6 percent chance and then get lucky enough to pull him rather than another 5-star reward available in the banner.
This 0.6 percent chance is only available on the Ballad of Goblets banner which features Venti, as the other banner with 5-star characters. The players who want to maximize their chances of getting Diluc character need to wish on the Ballad of Goblets banner and hope that they get lucky enough to land the 0.6 percent chance. If that does happen, there is approximately a 10 percent chance that the player will obtain Diluc, and a 90 percent chance it will be some other 5-star character instead.
There is so much to do in the game of Genshin Impact without needing to spend any money to enjoy it. Surprisingly, it is one of the best games to release in 2020. Apparently, it will likely be around for a very long time with the new updates releasing in the future.
Best Build For Diluc In Genshin Impact
Diluc is Claymore and a Pyro character whose charged and Elemental Burst attacks let him deal huge damage to targets. So, Diluc needs a build to support those attributes. As a player, you have some different routes that you can take depending on if you want to focus on his raw attack stat or his Pyro Damage stat, however the best weapon for the latter build is nearly as difficult to obtain as the character himself.
Raw DPS Build
Diluc charged attacks make raw damage rather than Elemental Burst Damage. Therefore, this build relies on enhancing his attack percent more than the alternative build. While it ignores the abilities of Diluc’s Pyro, it can be much easier to get in-game, especially for the players who are trying to spend as little money on the gacha as possible. Same with many other DPS builds in the game of Genshin Impact, Diluc’s character is going to use the Gladiator’s Finale Artifact set. The two-piece set grants the user an attack percent increase of 18 percent, while the four-piece grants another 35 percent because he is a claymore wielder. In alternative, lots of players also use the Gladiator two-piece set with the Bloodstained Chivalry two-piece set for a Physical Damage increase of 25%.
You have to note that one of the best weapons for this build is the Prototype Animus. The weapon can be crafted at the Blacksmith with the right resources. With it, normal and charged attacks have a 50% chance of dealing an extra 240% damage within a small Area of Effect once every fifteen seconds. Any other weapon which marginally increases raw attack and attack percent will be able to work with this build until the players can get their hands on the Prototype Animus.
Pyro DPS Build
The Elemental Skill of Diluc is able to be pressed 3 times to deal Pyro damage consecutively, and increases with each hit. Also, this attack has a short cooldown. It means that increasing Diluc’s Pyro abilities is able to force him to deal a great amount of Pyro damage to targets and then can switch out with an Elemental Support character to get Elemental Mastery Damage. In alternative, the weapon used for this build enhances the raw attack of Diluc, so his regular and charged attacks will be used in those gaps and create him an independent damage dealer.
Same with other Pyro DPS characters such as Xiangling, Diluc must be equipped with the Crimson Witch of Flames Artifact set for a Pyro Damage increase of 15%, as well as Overloaded and Burning Damage increase by 40% and Vaporize and Melt by 15%. Using an Also, the Elemental Skill will increase two-piece set effects by another 50% for 10 seconds. It is able to be stacked three times. The Crimson Witch of Flames Artifacts is able to be found in the Hidden Palace of Zhou Formula.
For your information, the best weapon for this build is a 5-star weapon and can only be got through the gacha. So, the Prototype Animus will work as an alternative until Wolf’s Gravestone is acquired. The Wolf’s Gravestone enhances base attack by 20%, and boosts all party member’s base attack on their weapons by 40% for 12 seconds once every 30 seconds.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…