Minecraft error terracotta is one of the errors in the popular game loved by many called Minecraft. If you are facing this kind of error, it seems like it is not your fault and you can just wait until it is fixed by the team of Mojang Studios.
On October 7, 2021, this error happened, causing the downtime for services including Marketplaces, Realms, Servers, and inviting friends. Here is the error message that was appeared on the screen:
We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account. Access to Realms, Profiles, and your Marketplace items will be limited. Please try again later.
Error Code: Terracotta
As soon as the players were interfered by the error, they went to the communities to check out what was happening. Not only that, they also rushed to the social media accounts of Mojang Studios, the developer of Minecraft, to ask about the current issue and the method to fix it. The developer of the game was apparently aware about the situation and asked everyone to wait and be patient as the team was actively working to fix the issues.
The good news is that it did not take a long time for the team of Mojang Studios to fix the issue. On the same day at 1:29 PM, the issue was able to be fixed. Even if it was not 100%, they said the services had started to stabilize and could be accessed.
Talking about the Minecraft error code terracotta and the method how to fix it, a Youtube channel states that the error happens due to the lack of RAM. In this case, the best way to fix it is to get more RAM. In order to get more RAM, the first thing that you should do is to go to your favorite browser and type “get more RAM” in the search bar as the keyword.
One of the most recommended places to get more RAM is downloadmoreram.com. When you are on its front page, you will be able to see some options located at the bottom of the page. These available options include 4 GB, 8 GB, 18 GB, and 32 GB. Feel free to choose any plan that you want by pressing the blue Select Plant button. By doing so, you will be taken to a new page. On a new page, you can just press the Download button and the process of downloading will be started immediately.
Some errors may occur when you are in Minecraft. Aside from error code terracotta, some other errors include:
- Creeper: This one refers to a network issue that prevents you from signing in. In order to fix this issue, you will need to make sure that your connection is stable and then you can check if it is configured well.
- Crossbow: This one refers to a client error that appears in the middle of signing in. In order to fix the issue, you can try to restart the game and or let it just like that for a few minutes before making an attempt to sign in again.
- Drowned: The term drowned in Minecraft means there is an unknown error during sign in. In order to fix the issue, the first thing that you need to do is to completely close Minecraft. Once it is closed, it is time for you to reset the device. After resetting, you can try to log in again.
- Ghast: This error means there is a conflict between the credentials cache. For those who are on Windows and Xbox, you are able to try signing out of Xbox Live and then back it again and check if the issue is still there. If you are on Nintendo Switch, the thing that you can do to solve the issue is to try the Clear Account Credentials button in Settings -> Profile.
- Glowstone: This error means sign in could not authenticate with all services. In order to fix the issue, you will have to try to restart the game. Another option is to wait for the services to resolve the issue by themselves and then try to sign in again.
- Haybale: This error means that there is an issue with Xbox authorization. In order to fix the issue, you will have to make sure that the app called Xbox is up to date. You can try to sign out and then sign back in after that.
- Piglin: This error happens when the sign in process thinks there are too many users. In order to fix the issue, you will need to restart the game to reset it.
- Pufferfish: This error means there is an unknown client error during the process of sign in. In order to fix the issue, the first thing that you have to do is to completely close Minecraft. After that, reset your device. When everything is done, lastly, try to log in again.
- Marketplace errors starting with L-, D-, S- or P-: They are the errors that usually happen to the Marketplace. If you are facing this kind of error, you are suggested to try again later. Minecraft has dashboards that have a job to monitor and to understand when these errors happen. They are able to make improvements as soon as possible. They do it for all players and platforms.
If you get one that is different from the ones listed above, you are suggested to just wait and then try again later as they may be just an issue that will not last long. Some errors are actually able to be prevented from happening by always making sure that your game is up to date and runs the newest version of Minecraft. Besides, it is also needed for you to confirm that your Minecraft account is attached to a Microsoft account. You are able to check it easily by going to the main menu and then clicking the sign in button that is located at the bottom right.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…