There are a lot of social media that enable you to upload videos such as TikTok, Instagram, Snack Video and many more. Snack Video is one of the social media that is liked by a lot of people. In this app, there are a lot of features so that users can create interesting videos. Besides, this app also offers rewards to users if they do certain activities such as inviting friends, seeing other users’ videos, or uploading the videos that they create.
When you have uploaded a video in the Snack Video app, you may see that the video is not good enough for being uploaded. Or, you may see something wrong in the video so that you think that you have to delete it. The problem is, you cannot find the Delete button so you do not know how to delete the video.
If you want to delete a video in Snack Video, but you do not know how to do that, it means that you have to read the explanation below about deleting videos in Snack Video according to the Gadgetren site.
The Steps to Delete Videos in Snack Video Permanently
- The first thing that you have to do is to open the Snack Video app.
- After that, from the homepage, you have to tap the Profile menu in the bottom right where the icon is a person.
- In this step, you have to choose a video that you want to delete.
- After you get into the chosen video page, then you have to tap the Share button where the icon is an arrow that directs to the right.
- Next, you have to tap the Delete button where the icon is a rubbish bin.
- After that, you will get a notification which states that other users will not be able to see the video anymore if it is deleted.
- Tap the Delete button if you are sure that you want to delete it.
- After you return to the Profile page, then you will see that the video disappears permanently.
It is important for you to note that you have to consider whether you really want to delete the video or not. It is because video that has been deleted in Snack Video will not be able to be restored.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…