If you want to be a Pilot in BitLife, it requires you to graduate from University. Besides, you have to attend 40 hours of flying lessons so that you are able to pass the pilot’s test. Are you ready to be a pilot in BitLife? You can follow the guide below.
The Procedures to be a Pilot in Bitlife
If you want to be a pilot in BitLife, you do not have to pay too much attention to your stats. However, if you have a good intelligence, it is helpful. In the game, you can age through life quickly and then when you hit your High School, you are able to study hard. You have to join some activities so that you may be able to get a scholarship to go to University.
In the University, you are able to go through it normally. However, it will be better if you get a part time job so that you will get some money. Money will be needed by you later to pay for the piloting studies.
The career path of being a pilot says that you need University. However, it is recommended for you to go to Graduate school to save yourself some headache.
After you complete your school, now you have to go to Activities and then you have to find the Licenses option. You have to attend Flight School for at least 40 hours. It can be done in one year and you are able to do 10 hours at a time. If you have got the lesson for 40 hours, then you have to take the Pilot’s License test. The price for taking this license test is $960.
After you have your licenses, you can find a piloting job. This job may be rare so you have to be patient when you are looking for this job. When you see a job related to Airlines, you can take the job. You have to find a Pilot Trainee. If you cannot find this job, you can age up. Alternatively, you are able to close the game completely and then open it again to get a new batch of careers. If you choose to age up, you have to make sure that you do not age too far.
If you find a Pilot Trainee, then you are able to apply for this job with a hope that you can get an interview. If you get an interview, you have to answer the questions of the interview seriously. And make sure that you can get a job.
When you work, you have to work harder each year. Finally, you will be promoted to be Co-Pilot. Also, you will get a higher salary. After that, you have to be a Pilot and then an Airline Captain. At the end, you can be a Chief Pilot. When you become Airline Captain, you should get the Pilot career achievement.
If you have a good relationship with your superior, you are able to increase your chances to advance your career. Basically, this game requires you to be patient and work hard. Also, you have to keep your life balance and make sure that you do not cause too much trouble with your co-workers.
The Answers of Pilot License Test
When you take the Pilot License Test, you will have to answer the questions correctly. Below, we have a list of some questions that you may get in the test together with the answers.
- What is the force that counteracts the drag force for flight?
The Answer: Thrust
- What is the name of the force which counteracts the thrust force for flight?
The Answer: Drag
- What is the name of this flap on the vertical stabilizer?
The Answer: Rudder
- What is the name of this flap on the horizontal stabilizer?
The Answer: Elevator
- What is the name of the area of pilots on the plane?
The Answer: Cockpit
- What is the name of the rotational movement of the nose of the plane?
The answer: Roll
- What is the nickname for the six basic aircraft instruments?
The Answer: The Six Pack
- What is the airfield landing marker of a red background with two yellow lines down the middle?
The Answer: Emergency Landing Only
- What is the aircraft marshal signal of crossing signals above their head?
The Answer: Stop
- What is the aircraft marshal signal of the right hand straight, left hand moving up?
The Answer: Turn left
- What is the name of the pilot static equipment which has ALT at the center?
The Answer: Altimeter
- What is the name of the pilot-static equipment which has vertical speed at the center?
The Answer: Vertical speed indicator (VSI)
- What is the name of the gyroscopic equipment with an airplane in the middle with an L on the left and an R on the right?
The Answer: Lean indicator
So, we hope that the questions and answers above can be helpful for you so that you are able to answer the questions in the Pilot License test well.
Other Airline Jobs
Pilot is one of Airline jobs. There are other jobs which are categorized into Airline Jobs. Those jobs are listed below.
- Chief Pilot
- Pilot. This job can be promoted to be a Chief Pilot.
- Co Pilot. This job can be promoted to be a Pilot. This job requires you to graduate from a University. The average salary to be a co pilot is $44,683.
- Pilot Trainee. This job can be promoted to be a Co Pilot.
- Sr Flight Attendant. This job can be promoted to be a Pilot Trainee.
- Flight Attendant. This job is able to be promoted to be a Sr Flight Attendant.
- Jr. Flight Attendant. This job can be promoted to be a Flight Attendant. If you want to have this job, you need to graduate from upper secondary school. The average salary of being Jr. Flight Attendant is $22,979.
- Baggage Handler. The average salary of being a Baggage Handler is $21,152.
Well, those are the jobs that are available in the Airline Jobs.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…