The thing called the Treasure Hoarder Insignia is important for specific character Ascensions in Genshin Impact. Here is the guide that will reveal where you are able to find them in the game. Please read every single thing and do not leave any so you will be able to find the Treasure Hoarders.
Genshin Impact Treasure Hoarder Insignia
Treasure Hoarders can be described as the kind of monsters that are usually able to be found in Genshin Impact. They are seen for the first time in the Story quest given by Amber. They always travel in groups of three. You will be able to find two ranged attack enemies, the scout, and the marksman. There is also a melee opponent in the group, which is the pugilist. Treasure Hoarder Insignia is composed of common ascension materials. These types of material are able to be used to increase the weapons and characters in the game. The items that are drop when they are defeated include:
- Treasure Hoarder Insignia
- Silver Raven Insignia
- Golden Raven Insignia
Where is the location of the Genshin Impact Treasure Hoarder?
Actually, there are no specific locations for the thing called the Treasure Hoarders. They are able to be found around the particular areas in groups of three hunting for their next target. However, there are some places where the Treasure Hoarders mostly appear. Here is the list of all the spawn locations for the Treasure Hoarders:
- Mondstadt: The group is able to be found towards the North of the Springwale
- Liyue: The group is able to be found towards the east of the Luhua Pool
- Liyue: The group is able to be found between Mt. Tianheng and Lingju Pass
- Liyue: Go to the south of Mt. Tianheng to discover the Treasure Hoarders group
You will not be able to find a lot of Treasure Hoarders to bear in the Mondstadt nation. Instead, please wait until you reach the Liyue nation as you progress through the story and get the opportunity to explore. It usually takes about 5 to 10 hours. Feel free to give or take. A lot of monsters can be found in Liyue, so you should not have much problem collecting the Treasure Hoarder Insignias once you reach there.
Aside from those locations, there are some other locations in the world where you are able to find these opponents, but the ones mentioned before are reliable and consistent. If you see a group of non monster enemies when you are exploring, do not hesitate to attack them.
The Treasure Hoarder Insignia is needed if you want to Ascend three different characters in Genshin Impact. Those include:
- Kaeya: He is a playable character in the game. This one is received for free in the Prologue Act I: The Outlander Who Caught the Wind during and after the quest Crash Course. The boy is named as a Cavalry Captain in the Knights of Favonius. He is respected by everyone in Mondstadt, even with all his weirdness and secrets.
- Beidou: She is one of the playable characters in the game. This one is the captain of the Crux Fleet. Apart from her capabilities as the fleet captain and her impressive strength, a lot of people in Liyue think she lacks fear towards the Tianquan of the Liyue Qixing, Ningguang, the name of the trait that the other woman appreciates and grows irritated by.
- Bennett: Just like Kaeya and Beidou, Bennett is also a playable character in the game. He is an orphan that was discovered by an elderly adventurer when he was a baby. The boy was raised in Mondstadt’s Adventurer’s Guild. He is named as one and the only member of the team called Benny’s Adventurer’s Guild as the other ones in the same team left after experiencing the constant misfortune that follows him.
In addition, you will also have to get the Treasure Hoarder Insignias for some different weapon Ascensions. The Alchemy is able to be used to transform the Treasure Hoarder Insignia into the Silver Raven Insignia, which is useful for higher level Ascensions. After getting enough Treasure Hoarder Insignias and the other materials that you need for Ascension, you are able to Ascend either your character or weapon.
Weapon Ascension usage:
- Alley Hunter
- Balckcliff Warbow
- Crescent Pike
- Emerald Orb
- Fillet Blade
- Hunter’s Bow
- Lion’s Roar
- Prototype Crescent
- Sacrificial Fragments
- Seasoned Hunter’s Bow
- Skyrider Greatsword
- Sword of Descension
Genshin Impact Shrine of Depths
The Ancient Shrine of Depth was known as the lost world when the civilization that built them was gone. Everyone has been searching for the Shrine of Depth keys to unlock them and get the wealthy loot that it has got in store. You are able to get the keys by completing specific quests in the world of the game called Genshin Impact or you are able to opt to complete the one time Abyssal Domains.
Apparently, there is a specific Shrine in every region in the Genshin Impact. You will need to find the keys over the map that match the certain shrine if you want to access it. Opening these Shrines will result in rewards. You are able to get 40 Primogems, 60 Adventure Rank EXP, 10 sigil according to the region, and some different kinds of weapons and artifacts.
Genshin Impact is the RPG game with advanced technology. In the game, you will need experience materials if you want to level up your characters. However, you should get items found in the world to Ascend those characters once you reach particular level thresholds, like level 20.
For those who just started playing Genshin Impact, it is normal if you do not have any of these items. The reason is because you likely have not fought any Treasure Hoarders yet. They are known as a human faction, unlike the legions of monsters that you fight. When you beat any of them, they have an opportunity to drop the Treasure Hoarder Insignia before teleporting away.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…