Noelle Hangout is known as a new story quest in the game by miHoYo called Genshin Impact. There are six different endings that can be unlocked, including A Cold Reception, Goodbye, Miss Maid, A Defender’s Will is Their Strength, A Maid Above Ground, A Conundrum Called Love and Whisper of the Paper Rose.
If you want to get all the available rewards, you will need to get each of them. On top of that, there are a total of three hidden achievements to unlock, which are A Maid of Strength and Virtue, A World Known Only Unto Roses, and For I Am Duty Bound. Here is the guide of Genshin Impact Noelle Hangout.
Noelle Hangout Endings
Noelle ending #1: A Cold Reception
There are a few major steps that you will have to cover if you want to get A Cold Reception ending. It means the other options are not as important as the major ones. Even though it is not considered as a happy ending, you still need to complete it.
- Speak to Noelle and make sure to choose stating it is fine not to be a knight.
- You will need to follow her until you find a man at the side of the road. Do not forget to investigate the wagon and send the slimes.
- Then, return to the Mondstadt gate with Alois and Noelle.
- Please follow these two on the tour and choose the option “… made just for you”.
- Move forward to escort Alios.
- When everything is done, go head back to the gate and speak with Noelle again.
Noelle ending #2: Goodbye, Miss Maid
The Noelle Hangout quest ending called Goodbye, Miss Maid is not that stressful if you compare it to the last one. It is needed for you to give Noelle a lot of compliments because she really deserves them and she is also a cool one. Below are the steps to follow. Do not forget that you have an option to jump back to specific points in the story and there is no need for you to start from the beginning every time.
- First of all, you should return to the Guest from Afar step of the quest.
- In the middle of the tour, remember to pick the “Leave it to Noelle” option every time you can.
- Do not miss a chance to pick the option that allows you to praise Noelle when there is one showing up.
- Complete the quest.
Noelle ending #3: A Defender’s Will Is Their Strength
After getting this ending, you will be rewarded with the hidden achievement named For I Am Duty Bound. This one is one of the happier endings as everything is considered. You will need to act a bit but it will be worth it since it makes Noelle happy.
- It is needed for you to head back to the Honorary Knight quest. Instead of picking the option stating that it is okay to not be a knight, please choose the option that asks where to start. Another one to choose is the option stating that strength is the thing that is lacking.
- Please go to the training grounds near the Knights of Favonius and get rid of all the dummies.
- Choose the “lack of real world experience” when you see it.
- Find the different map markers to join in the challenges and fail a few of them intentionally.
- Head over to the Hilichurl camp and rescue Henning.
Noelle ending #4: A Maid Above Ground
This ending is one of the bottom ones. Here is what should be done:
- Go back to the Training Ground and choose the “…more strength” option when it is available.
- Please follow the marker and farm the ore while you are getting rid of the opponents that show up until the landslide happens.
- Speak with Belinda.
- Make the path empty, defeat the monster, and get the rest of the ore.
- Complete the quest to get the ending.
Noelle ending #5: A Conundrum Called Love
This ending is a great one. Here is step by step to get this ending:
- Return to the Honorary Knight quest.
- Choose the option asking where to start and choose the option stating that rest is what is lacking.
- Find Good Hunter and talk to Beatrice.
- When you are asked to choose the gift, pick “the thought that counts” option.
- Handed Beatrice a grilled fish.
- Enjoy your spare time with Noelle. After that, continue and speak with Beatrice.
- Go to the library of the Knights of Favonius, meet Noelle and speak with her.
Noelle ending #6: Whisper of the Paper Rose
This ending is believed to be the best one. For those who want to go on a date with Noelle, this ending is the best option to choose. Here are the steps:
- Return to the A Breather quest. Then, pick the “Choose carefully” option.
- Choose the bottle if you can and avoid being flirty with Noelle when you are speaking with Marjorie.
- Speak with Beatrice and you will be asked to photograph three locations with Falcon Coast from Cape Oath among them.
- Return to three locations and fulfill the order.
- Return to Mondstadt and speak with Beatrice. You will also need to suggest Cape Oath.
- You should talk to Noelle and ask her to go to Windrise together.
- Look for Noelle and give her a compliment.
- Have fun on a date.
Noelle Hangout Rewards
- Noelle ending #1 reward: x100 Adventure EXP, x5 Hero’s Wit, x5 Lighter Than Air Pancake
- Noelle ending #2 reward: x100 Adventure EXP, x20 Primogem, x3 Guide to Resistance
- Noelle ending #3 reward: x100 Adventure EXP, x5 Hero’s Wit, x3 Prithiva Topaz Fragment
- Noelle ending #4 reward: x100 Adventure EXP, x20 Primogem, x5 Lighter Than Air Pancake
- Noelle ending #5 reward: x100 Adventure EXP, x5 Hero’s Wit, x3 Prithiva Topaz Fragment
- Noelle ending #6 reward: x100 Adventure EXP, x20 Primogem, x3 Guide to Resistance
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…