Vortex Vanquisher is the kind of polearm that is made from a meteorite. It can cut rainbows in a flash. You can almost see the rift it tears in the air when it is swung. Here is the review of Vortex Vanquisher.
- Weapon Type: Polearm
- Rarity: 5 stars
- How to Obtain: Gacha
- Base ATK (Level 1): 46
- Secondary Stat Type: ATK
- Secondary Stat (Level 1): 10.8%
- Passive Name: Golden Majesty
- Effect: The Shield strength is increased by 20%. Scoring hits on enemies increases the ATK by 4%. Max 5 stacks. It only occurs once every 0.3 second. This ATK increases effect is increased by 100% when protected by a shield.
- Refinement Mora Cost: -500
- Stats by Level
- Vortex vanquisher Ascension
|1st||10000||Grain of Aeroriderite x3
Fragile Bone Shard x3
Treasure Hoarder Insignia x3
|2nd||20000||Pieces of Aerosiderite x5
Fragile Bone Shard x18
Treasure Hoarder Insignia x12
|3rd||30000||Piece of Aerosiderite x9
Sturdy Bone Shard x9
Silver Raven Insignia x9
|4th||40000||Bit of Aerosiderite x5
Sturdy Bone Shard x18
Silver Raven Insignia x14
|5th||50000||Bit of Aerosiderite x9
Fossilized Bone Shard x14
Golden Raven Insignia x9
|6th||60000||Chunk of Aerosiderite x6
Fossilized Bone Shard x27
Golden Raven Insignia x18
Zhongli is the one character who uses Vortex Vanquisher in Genshin Impact. For those who are not familiar, she has been a playable character since the update of the game. Before using this character in the game, it is better for you to know all about him and his weapon.
As you are already informed about the Vortex Vanquisher polearm weapon, it is time for you to know the best Zhongli build.
- Rarity: 5 stars
- Tier: S
- Element: Geo
- Weapon: Polearm
Best weapons for Zhongli:
- White Tassel
– Passive – The Normal Attack DMG is increased by 24%
– Passive – The Normal Attack deal an additional 160% DMG. It can only occur once every 10 seconds .
When you are in the middle of the game, the rating of the 4 start weapon becomes higher. Basically, you are able to get it from forge, chest, and wish. Here is the list of weapons from best to good.
- Crescent Pike
– Passive – Once picking up an Elemental Orb or Particale. Both Normal and Charged Attacks deal an additional 20% ATK as DMG for 5 seconds.
– Passive – If at least two opponents are seen nearby, ATK is increased by 16% and DEF is increased by 16%. If at least two opponents are seen nearby, the ATK is increased by 24%.
During the end of the game, the players usually start getting 5 star weapons, which most of them are able to be obtained from the wish.
- Primordial Jade Winged
– Passive – SpearOn hit, the ATK is increased by 3.2% for 6 seconds. Max 7 stacks. It is able to only occur once every 0.3 seconds. The DMG dealt is increased by 12% when in possession of the maximum possible attacks.
- Vortex Vanquisher
– Passive – The Shield strength is increased by 20%. Scoring hits on enemies increases the ATK by 4%. Max 5 stacks. It only occurs once every 0.3 second. This ATK increases effect is increased by 100% when protected by a shield.
- Skyward Spine
– Passive – The Crit Rate is increased by 8% and the Normal ATK SPD is increased by 12%. In addition, the Normal and Charged Attacks hits on the opponents have a 50% chance in order to trigger a vacuum blade that deals 40% of ATK as DMG in the small AoE. Remember that this effect is able to occur no more than once every 2 seconds.
As for the Artifact, here is the list of the Artifact for Zhongli from best to good
- Gladiator Finale
– ATK + 18%
– If a Sword, Claymore, or Polearm is used by the wielder of this artifact, the Normal Attack DMG will be increased by 35%.
- Retracing Bolide
– The Effectiveness of the shields is increased by 35%.
– The additional Normal and Charged Attack DMG are earned by 40% while under the protection of a shield.
- Archaic Petra
– Earn a 15% Geo DMG.
– After getting a Crystal created via the Geo Elemental DMG bonus to a certain element for 10 seconds. In fact, the only one form of the Element DMG Bonus is able to be earned in this way.
- Noblesse Oblige
– Elemental Burst DMG plus 25%.
– By using the Elemental Burst, all party members ATK are increased by 20% for 12 seconds. It is not able to stack.
- Martial Artist
– The Normal Attack and Charged Attack by DMG are increased by 15%.
– Upon using the Elemental Skill, the Normal Attack and Charged Attacks DMG are increased by 25% for 8 seconds.
Vortex Vanquisher has no shield on, so it is a loss of -7.19% DMG. Since Zhongli sia ble to maintain shields almost all the time, as long as it does not breaks beforehand. Instead of +20%, he is always able to get the +40% ATK. Basically, it is better in Basic compared to Blackcliff, Deathmatch, and Royal Spear easily. In Critical DMG, it performs almost the same as the Blackcliff at 1.5 modifier vs 2.003. Therefore, improving Crit DMG with substats would give more DMG than Blackcliff. Actually, the Royal Spear still offers the bigger DMG numbers for critical hits, however, it needs at least fourth or fifth hit to show them. The Crescent Pike still tops the list at performing Basic Attacks in the terms of Damage Per Seconds or DPS, as long as it is able to maintain collecting Elemental Orbs to make the ability of the weapon activated.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…