The popular game called Genshin Impact has a mysterious artifact named Parametric Transformer. This one is found in the Tianqiu Treasure Trail quest.
- Item Type: Gadgets
- Inventory Category: Gadgets
- Rarity: 4-stars
- Effect: A thing that is able to transmute up to 150 materials placed within in order to turn it into a few other materials. The Elemental Attacks can be used to use the energy for the transmutation. There is a cooldown of 7 days.
- Description: This mysterious device, discovered within the ruins, has the power to accelerate cycles and “transmute” material objects. generally speaking, everything is undergoing a cycle. Memories and elements surge within the ley lines, rotten fallen fruits return to the soil, and the trees born from the soil will one day bear their crystalline fruit…
- Reusable: Yes
- Usage: Placed
- Memento: No
As mentioned before, Parametric Transformer is the reward from Tianqiu Treasure Trail World Quest. The quest can be started by talking to Lan next to the Adventurer’s Guild in Liyue region. Then, you have to fight some enemies that drop a treasure map that direct you to the Dunyu Ruins. There are three chests throughout the ruins. After going back to Lan, you will be handed with the Parametric Transformer. Besides, you will also get More and some EXP books.
After getting Parametric Transformer, you can use it, Using the Parametric Transformer in Genshin Impact is actually easy. However, there are a few steps to follow. If you have no idea about these steps, this post covers everything for you.
- The first thing that you need to do is to look for the location to use Parametric Transformer. In order to start the transformation, it is needed for you as the player to use an elemental ability. It is the main reason why some players do not want to try this at some random place. Unlike the other gadgets of Genshin Impact, setting up the Parametric Transformer only needs fewer restrictions around whereabouts. The best places for transmuting are Mondstadt, Springvale, Qingce Village and Liyue. They are all best as monsters do not spawn there.
- Then, find the Parametric Transformer in the inventory. The Parametric Transformer is able to be found under the gadget category in the inventory. First of all, you will need to click on its icon. Then, place the option. Just like that, it will appear before you and it is ready to be interacted with.
- The next thing that should be done is to choose the items you have transforming. For your information, the value of the items has to be 150 so that the process of transformation can start. Take note that the value of an item may be different, depending on its rarity and points earned with every level. The epic items (the ones with purple background) have 4 points, the rare items (the ones with blue background) have 3 points, the uncommon items (the ones with green background) have 2 points, and the common items (the ones with gray background) have 1 point. Some of the most recommended items for transmutation include berries, sweet flower, and mint. Three of them are able to be found easily in Teyvat. You will have to sit on 300 berries at once altogether to solely transmute. Actually, using a thing called Parametric Transformation is like a gamble as it is uncertain. If you want to get the rarer ascension material or an item, there is no guarantee for you to get it unless you have a massive amount. Once you are done choosing the items that you want, it is time for you to select “initiate transmutation” on the confirmation screen.
- After that, you will have to use the Elemental Skills to power the device. The process of transmuting will come to an end when the gadget shows 100%. About 5 to 6% is offered by every Elemental Skill to the energy meter of the Parametric Transformer. Feel free to use these characters with quick Elemental Skill cooldown times in order to complete the transition faster.
- The last thing is to claim your rewards. Usually, players will be able to get 5 to 7 item bundles. As stated before, the results of the Parametric Transformer are totally random and no one knows what will come out. The rewards that usually appear include:
- Mora: 20K – 100K
- Character EXP materials: x2 – x6 Hero’s Wit, x3 – x12 Adventurer’s Experience
- Weapon enhancement materials: x4 – x8 Mystic Enhancement Ore, x9 – x18 Fine Enhancement Ore
- Character ascension materials: x1 Agnidus Agate Fragment or x1 Varunada Lazurite Fragment or x1 Fajrada Amethyst Fragment or Vayuda Turquoise Fragment or Shivada Jade Fragment or x1 Prithiva Topaz Fragment
- Talent level up materials: x1 Guide to Freedom or x1 Guide to Resistance or Guide to Ballad or Guide to Prosperity or Guide to Diligence or Guide to Gold or Guide to Transience or Guide to Elegance or Guide to Light
- Weapon ascension materials: x1 Debris of Decarabian’s City or Boreal Wolf’s Cracked Tooth or Chains of the Dandelion Gladiator or Lustrous Stone from Guyun or Mist Veiled Mercury Elixir or Piece of Aerosiderite or Jeweled Branch of a Distant Sea or Narukami’s Joy or Mask or the Tiger’s Bite
- Character ascension materials: x1 Agnidus Agate Sliver or x1 Varunada Lazurite Sliver or x1 Vajrada Amethyst Sliver or Vayuda Turquoise Sliver or Shivada Jade Sliver or Prithiva Topaz Sliver
- Talent level up materials: x1 Teachings of Freedom or x1 Teachings of Resistance or x1 Teachings of Ballad or x1 Teachings of Prosperity or x1 Teachings of Diligence or x1 Teachings of Gold or x1 Teachings of Transience or x1 Teachings of Elegance or x1 Teachings or Light
- Weapon ascension materials: x1 Tile of Decarabian’s Tower or x1 Fetters of the Dandelion Gladiator or x1 Luminous Sands from Guyun or x1 Mist Veiled Lead Elixir or x1 Grain of Aerosiderite or x1 Coral Branch of a Distant Sea or x1 Narukami’s Wisdom or Mask or the Wicked Lieutenant
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…