Sending a snap to multiple friends in your contact lists can be difficult and can take a lot of time. To be able to do that, it will be needed for you to go one by one to check every contact individually. The good news is that it is not the only way as you are now also able to sending a snap to multiple friends without having to go through the process.
There are a couple of ways that you can try to send a snap to multiple friends on Snapchat your contact list. One of them is using the Shortcuts on Snapchat. With it, you do not need to make a group to be able to send a snap to everyone with just a single tap. All that should be done is to create a shortcut and add the users that you want to send snaps to. If you have no idea how to do that.
Here is every instruction that you need to follow to be able to do try this method:
- The first thing that you have to do is to snap something on Snapchat, which can be done by opening the app named Snapchat, going to the camera icon located on the bottom navigation bar, and taking a photo or a video.
- After taking something, it is time for you to tap the Send To button found at the bottom of the screen to proceed to the sending options where you will be allowed to choose everyone that you want to send the snap to. Please do not send the snap now as you will have to do it later.
- Instead of sending the snap, it will be needed for you to make a shortcut to allow you to send the snap to multiple friends at the same time or to everyone that you are having a streak with. It is really useful as there is no need for you to individually choose the users every time you want to send a snap to. The shortcut can be created by tapping on the Create Shortcut.
- Once you are done making a shortcut, the next thing that you have to do is to edit it. At the top of the page, you will see something that says Choose Emoji. On this field, feel free to choose any emoji that you want to use for the shortcut by tapping on Choose Emoji and choosing an emoji on your emoji keyboard. Take note that this emoji is the one that will be used as the image of the shortcut that you are creating.
- Then, select or add these people that you want to send a snap or people who are having a strike with you to a shortcut. Please choose each of them individually.
- Apart from that, another way that you can try to add them to the shortcut is to use the search feature located at the top of the page.
- After you are done adding everyone, do not forget to tap on Create Shortcut to create a shortcut.
- Now, you will have to choose the shortcut that you have just created instead of individually choosing these people.
- Next, tap on the emoji of the shortcut that you have just created located below the search bar in order to open the shortcut.
- When it opens, you will be able to see the list of users that you have added from the previous step. Upon seeing the list, tap on Select to be able to select all the users.
- After that, the last thing that you need to do is to tap on the arrow icon to send it.
If you find sending a snap to multiple friends without a group is too complicated, it might be a sign for you to consider using a group as it is easier compared to using it without one. Feel free to follow the following guide to send a snap to multiple friends with a group:
- First of all, you will need to swipe right on the Take a Snap screen to enter Friends Tab.
- Then, tap the chat icon located in the top right corner to be able to create a new chat. Bear in mind that starting a group chat also means starting a group story automatically. There is no way for you to make this feature disabled.
- In the next step, tap on the names of the users that you want to add to the group. Feel free to type out their names in case you fail to find them right away.
- Once you have added everyone that you want, tap Chat.
If you are wondering how many people that are allowed in the group chat, it is 31 or 32 if you count yourself in. Similar to one to one chat, there are some other ways to communicate apart from the text. if you want to send images from your phone, they can be found on the left side of the page. If you prefer to send emojis and Bitmojis, you can find them on the right side. All that you have to do to send one on Snapchat is to tap on it.
Aside from these two, there is also an interesting way to send a snap to multiple friends. This time, you can use SnapAll. It is the name of the app that makes it possible for you to send a snap to more than one friend. You can install it on your mobile by using the Xposed framework app. After installing it, you should activate the module through the framework and then soft reboot to start working it on the Snapchat app. When it is done, you can use it to send a snap to people that you want at once without having to do more steps.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…