On Snapchat, there are a number of emojis that you will find. Certainly, each emoji represents a certain meaning that indicates the length or type of relationship with the user. The emojis will appear beside the name of the user that you snapchat.
One of the emojis most-wanted on Snapchat is a Yellow Heart. If you are new to Snapchat, you may wonder what a yellow heart means and how to get it on Snapchat. Thankfully, we’ll show you everything related to the emoji yellow heart on Snapchat through our post below!
Can You Get Yellow Heart on Snapchat by Chatting?
The only one way to get Yellow Heart on Snapchat is to keep sending a lot of snaps to your friend. You definitely have to do this with one another more than you do with other people on Snapchat.
However, it may be harder to gain the Yellow Heart with another person if one or both of you snapchat a lot of people constantly. It will make it take longer to get best friend status, since there are more users to compete with.
Of course, to get an emoji Yellow Heart on Snapchat with someone, you may have to snap them as often as possible. However, it’s very impossible for you to have a Yellow Heart with more than one person on Snapchat.
A Yellow Heart is such a special emoji that takes work to gain it and maintain the status. On Snapchat, the Yellow Heart is known as an emoji that is easier to gain compared to other Snapchat emojis, like Pink or Red Heart.
If you want to obtain the Yellow Heart with a different friend than the one you do now, you just stop snapping that user and start snapping the one that you want to be your best friend with more.
The Yellow Heart next to one of your friends on Snapchat will be only visible for you and your friend who sends the most snaps to you and also you send most snaps to this person.
What Does A Yellow Heart Mean?
A Yellow Heart on Snapchat refers to the idea of best friends. When you see a Yellow Heart Snapchat, it means that you are #1 best friends (#1 BFs) with each other. The emoji Yellow Heart means you send the most snaps to this person and also they send the most snaps to you.
Why should the emoji Yellow Heart? According to some sources, yellow and yellow colored objects actually signify friendship and happiness. That’s why a lot of people share yellow roses when gifting a friend.
So as on Snapchat, the yellow heart indicates how close you and your friend are. Furthermore, it shows that you and your friend are entirely engaged in Snapchat where they keep sharing selfies and videos more often than most of the friends in your friend’s list.
Why Do Many People Want to Get a Yellow Heart?
On Snapchat, Yellow Heart is one of the most-wanted emojis, since it can only be shared with another person. This emoji actually signifies the best friend status. It can only happen with the person you snap most and also they snap you the most as well.
However, the emoji Yellow Heart is the first step in getting harder friendship emojis like the pink heart and red heart. Additionally, the Yellow Heart actually provides insight on who your number one best friend is on Snapchat.
If you think that getting a Yellow Heart can be done one day, you should drive away your thought, as it will take very little time, approximately five minutes of continuous chatting on Snapchat.
Other Snapchat Emoji Meanings
As we’ve mentioned, Snapchat has a number of emojis that indicate a certain meaning. There are three kinds of emojis available on Snapchat including Heart Emojies, Face Emojis and Miscellaneous Emojis.
There are three heart emojis, including Yellow Heart Emoji, Pink Heart Emoji and Red Heart Emoji. We’ll explain two remaining emojis, as the Yellow Heart emoji has been explained above.
- Red Heart means that you have been #1 Best Friend/ BFs with each other for two weeks straight.
- Pink Hearts means that you have been #1 Best Friend/ BFs with each other for two months straight.
Here’s a list of face emojis that you will find on Snapchat:
- Grimacing Face means your #1 best friend is also their #1 best friend. This grimacing face can be obtained if you send the most snaps to the same person that they do.
- Smirking Face means you are one of your friend’s best friends. However, they are not best friends. The emoji smirking face is obtained when you don’t send them many snaps, but they send you a lot.
- Smiling Face means another best friend of yours. The emoji smiling face can be obtained when you send a lot of snaps to this person. But the person is not your #1 best friend, but they are up there.
Here’s a list of Miscellaneous Emojis that you will find on Snapchat:
- Baby means you just became friends with this person.
- Face With Sunglasses means one of your best friends is also one of their best friends. The emoji Face with Sunglasses can be obtained when you send a lot of snaps to someone and they also send a lot of snaps to.
- Fire means when you and your friend are on a Snapstreak. The emoji fire is obtained when you have snapped this person every day and they also have snapped you back. The Snapchat Streak will increase with the number of consecutive days.
- Hundred means 100 Day Snapstreak. The emoji ‘100’ will appear beside the fire as you snap back with someone for one hundred days in a row.
- Hourglass means your Snapchat Streak ends. To keep it alive, you can send another snap.
- Birthday Cake refers to your friend having a birthday today. The emoji Birthday cake will only display if a friend has the Birthday Party.
- Gold Star means that someone has replayed the person’s snaps in the past 24 hours.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…