In Roblox, you are able to purchase something using Robux. To have Robux, one of the methods is purchasing it from the Robux page so that you need real money to buy it. When you purchase Robux, you are able to pay using a credit card. However, there are times where you want to remove your credit card from a Roblox account for some reasons. So, how to remove your credit card from your Roblox account?
Like most subscription services, you will be able to cancel your Roblox account at any time. You have to follow some steps to ensure that you have canceled your account and that you will no longer be billed because Roblox automatically renews your subscription when the subscription ends, unless you cancel it.
Removing Credit Card from Roblox Account
Here are some steps you can do to remove your credit card on Roblox account:
Step 1: Sign in to your Roblox account
- The first step, you have to sign in to your Roblox account.
- If you are using a computer, you are able to sign in to your Roblox account. After you are signed in to your profile, then you are able to click on the little gear icon in the top right corner that will bring up a drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, now, you have to select Settings.
Step 2: Cancel your automatic renewal
- In this step, you need to cancel your automatic renewal.
- Once you are in the Settings page, you are able to click on the tab which says ‘billing’.
- Then, another box will open and you are going to see two choices including ‘upgrade membership’ or ‘cancel renewal’.
- Now, you are able to click the button which says ‘cancel renewal’.
Step 3: Confirm that you would like to cancel
- In this step, you have to confirm that you would like to cancel.
- After hitting the “cancel renewal” button, you are going to be brought to a screen which tells you that you are about to cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription.
- Now, you need to click the button which says “cancel renewal” from this page. This is going to open one more dialogue box, where you have to choose “cancel subscription” to finalize your cancellation.
- Next, a final box will pop up which says “success”. By seeing this pop up, it means that your subscription is canceled. You will not be billed for next months of service.
- It is crucial for you to know that you will continue to have access to your Roblox account until the current monthly billing cycle is ended.
- During the cancellation, you are going to see the date which your service ends.
Well, that is a way to remove your credit card from your Roblox account. After you know how to remove a credit card or on the other word to cancel a subscription using your credit card, you will be able to try to apply for it.
How to Update My Credit Card Info?
If your credit card has expired, Roblox does not support updating credit cards on an existing membership. For this case, you will need to purchase a new membership.
If you want to use a different card, Roblox does not support changing cards on an existing membership. For this case, you are able to make a membership purchase on your new card.
For Note: If the membership buttons are gray, then purchasing a new membership is not currently available. You will be able to read the Membership buttons grayed out help article for more information.
What should you do if you cannot log in? Need to know that their agents cannot take your billing information through the support form or phone. However, they are able to help you log in to make the change yourself. If you need assistance logging in, simply you are able to contact Customer Support. Please provide identifying information such as billing name and the last four digits of your card number.
Credit Card Declined or Pending Charges
You may ever have a problem when your credit card is being declined. Apparently, credit cards can be declined for several reasons.
Here are some reasons credit cards declined or pending charges:
- The billing address was submitted incorrectly into the payment form.
- Fraud prevention measures put in place by your banking institution were triggered.
- Roblox’s fraud prevention measures were triggered. You are able to see Xsolla Verification Charges for more information.
What do you do to prevent this? There are some things you can do to prevent your credit card declined or pending charges.
- Please register the correct billing information with the card provider. You are able to do this by visiting the card company’s site or calling the customer service number on the card.
- When you make a payment, you have to make sure that the billing information you enter on Roblox matches the registration information exactly.
- You have to try another payment method.
You may put the right information but it is still declined. Here’s everything you need to know:
- Several credit cards may not be accepted by their system as part of fraud prevention measures. They apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
- If you continue to have a problem with a particular card, you are able to try using a different credit card or another form of payment such as PayPal or a Roblox gift card.
If you see a pending charge is showing on your card, a charge may be showing for some reasons.
Here are two reasons why a pending charge is showing on your card:
- The first reason, your financial institution is holding the declined charge in a pending state while the payment resolves. These funds are going to return to your card within 1 to 10 business days.
- You were charged a temporary verification fee. Those funds are going to return to your card within 1 to 10 business days. You are able to see Xsolla Verification Charges for more information.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…