If you are one of the Roblox users, you must know or at least have heard about a Roblox game known as Welcome to Bloxburg because it is extremely popular. If you have no idea about this game as you are just into Roblox for only a short time, the popular game called Welcome to Bloxburg is the name of the game where everyone is able to build their own houses. Not only that, they are also allowed to take part in a lot of different kinds of activities that happen around the town. Every player of the game has a privilege to customize and upgrade their surroundings and their furniture.
If you are a player of Welcome to Bloxburg with the ability to customize and upgrade their surroundings and their furniture, there might be a moment when you do not like the appearance of the object in your house or you are not fond of a certain decoration. In this kind of case, the good news is that you can store and keep these items in the inventory. Then, how to put your stuff in the inventory on Welcome to Bloxburg? Do not stop reading and keep going until you find the answer to the question.
For those who want to be guided to put your stuff in your inventory on Welcome to Bloxburg, the first thing that you have to do is to find the inventory. For your information, there is an Inventory option that is able to be found in the bottom left corner of the page. This kind of place is able to be used to put the stuff or items back on your plot. However, there are a few methods that are able to be used to put the stuff back in the inventory, as follows:
- Every Christmas or Halloween item will be moved right away to the inventory once the festival is done.
- Instead of deleting a few Festival items or stuff, you will get a chance to place them in the inventory.
- As for the normal stuff or items, you can put three sandboxes on top of each other in a step-like manner. Feel free to place any items that you want to place in your inventory on top of these sandboxes. The base sandbox should be dragged to the edge of your property so that the upper 2 sandboxes are facing outward and are outside your area. Do not forget to try placing them and you will get a message saying that things are added to your inventory.
- Aside from that, you can also take a stone wall and place a sandbox on top of the wall. Feel free to place any kind of item that you want to place in your inventory. Please place it on the top of this sandbox. Then, drag the base wall to the edge of your property, making the sandbox facing outward and is outside your area. Put your effort into placing the wall and by doing so you will see a message saying that things are added to your inventory.
- In addition, it is also possible for you to put stuff or things that you have purchased by using Bloxbux back in the inventory.
If you feel a bit confused with the written guide to put your stuff in your inventory on Welcome to Bloxburg above, it might be better for you to check out a guide video of how to do that. There are several videos that you will be able to find on Youtube with such information. If you have no idea where to watch and it is unlikely for you to watch all of them knowing you do not have much time, you might want to watch the guide by Matsbxb. If you want to find this video on Youtube, here is step by step to follow:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Youtube at https://www.youtube.com. Aside from accessing it from the browser of your computer or laptop, you can also access it on your phone by either opening the Youtube app that you have installed before or by opening a browser and going to https://www.youtube.com.
- When you are on its front page, just go straight to the search bar to look for something that you are looking for. As you probably know, the search bar is located at the top center of the page.
- Type the keyword that you are looking for in the search bar. As you are looking for the method to put stuff in your inventory on Bloxburg, you can enter something such as “How to put stuff in your inventory on Bloxburg?”.
- After entering the keyword, make sure to press Enter to get the result shown.
Apparently, there are a few results when you type in such a keyword. Feel free to watch the video that you want by clicking the title or the image of the video. If you want to watch the video by Matsbxb, you can also click either the title or the image of the video. It should be easy for you to find the video by Matsbxb among the list as it is listed first when you enter the keyword mentioned above. Once again, please click either the title or the image of the video in order to get the video played right away. Make sure to watch the video until the very end so that you will be able to successfully put the stuff on your inventory on Welcome to Bloxburg. If you think the video is too fast, you can just pause it and play it again anytime you want. If you are the kind of person who tends to forget about something, you are suggested to make some notes. If there is something that you do not understand on the video, do not hesitate to write down a comment on the comment section.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…