Apparently, 5-Star characters and weapons are the strongest unlockables that the players can get in the game of Genshin Impact. This article will help the players learn how to get them.
Get 5-Star Characters And Weapons In Genshin Impact Game
The best way to get 5-Star characters and weapons in Genshin Impact is by investing Acquaint or Intertwined Fates on wish banners. You have to note that each banner has its own stats on the chance of the player rolling a specific 5-Star character. The problem is pulling a 5-star character is extremely rare as most have less than a 1% chance to be pulled during each wish. We get information that there are two ways that the players can earn Acquaint and Intertwined Fates:
- Complete story missions and reach your Adventure Rank. Each time the player levels up, they are going to earn more items that they will be able to use on pulls.
- Spend money. This is the main way and likely only a way where the players will be able to pull a 5-Star hero.
While the players are able to go into this with the free-to-play, the statistics are stacked against them since the players are more likely to pull for a 5-Star hero. It is very likely that free-to-play players will never obtain a 5-Star hero unless they are extremely lucky. From personal experience, it took approximately 10 pulls (about $100 USD) to pull for Jean, one of the 5-Star heroes. This system is going to likely change in the future to make it a bit easier for free players since the game is super new right now. Although, there is nothing as quite as exciting is seeing that orange light appear during a wish. It is a dangerous game that can leave the players broke if they are not careful.
List Of 5-Star Weapons In Genshin Impact Game
This is a list of all 5-Star weapons that you can find in the game of Genshin Impact. Those weapons are almost always going to be obtained through random wish draws, sometimes on special promotional weapons-focused banners. Please read on to know about the stats and skills of each weapon.
- Amos’ Bow: It is an extremely ancient bow that has retained its power despite its original master being long gone. This weapon draws power from everyone and everything in the world, and the further away you are from that which your heart desires the more.
- 5-Star Bow
- It has ‘Strong Willed’ Passive which increases damage from normal attacks and aimed shots by 12%, with more distant shots getting more powerful.
- Aquila Favonia: It is the weapon wanted by the Knights of Favonius. Later, the weapon still calls on the winds of swift justice to vanquish all evil.
- 5-Star Sword
- It has the ‘Falcon’s Defense’ Passive skill, that can increase attack stat and regenerates HP after you take damage.
- Kunwu’s Iris Rift: It is a pole arm made from a meteorite, capable of cutting rainbows in a flash. Once swung, one can almost view the rift it tears in the air.
- 5-Star Polearm
- It has the ‘Rainbow-Piercing Stinger’ Passive ability, that can boost speed and damage against opponents that have been afflicted by an element.
- Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds: It is an educational tome written by anonymous early inhabitants who worshiped the wind. Based on the research, it has been blessed by the wind for its faithfulness and influence over the millennia.
- 5-star Catalyst
- it has the ‘Boundless Blessing’ passive, that can boost movement speed and gives an elemental damage bonus.
- Primordial Jade Winged-Spear: It is a jade polearm created by the archons, capable of slaying ancient beasts.
- 5-star Polearm
- It has the ‘Eagle Spear of Justice’ passive, that can boost attack on hit, stacking for a maximum attack damage bonus of 12%.
- Skyward Atlas: It is a cloud atlas symbolizing Dvalin and its former master, the Anemo Archon. This weapon details the winds and clouds of the northern regions and contains the powers of the sky and wind.
- 5-star Catalyst
- It has the ‘Wandering Clouds’ passive skill, that can boost elemental damage and give a chance of a damage over-time buff to trigger.
- Skyward Blade: It is the sword of a knight which symbolizes the restored honor of Dvalin.
- 5-star Sword
- It has the ‘Sky Piercing Fang’ Passive, that can boost your crit rate and grants additional buffs when you use your Elemental Burst.
- Skyward Harp: It is a great bow which symbolizes Dvalin’s affiliation with the Anemo Archon. This weapon contains the power of the sky and wind within.
- 5-star Bow
- It uses the ‘Echoing Ballad’ passive ability that can give 20% more Crit Damage, plus a chance for crits to have an area of effect.
- Skyward Pride: It is a claymore which symbolizes the pride of Dvalin soaring through the skies. Once swung, it emits a deep hum as the full force of Dvalin’s command of the sky and the wind is unleashed.
- 5-star Claymore
- It has the ‘Sky-ripping Dragon Spine’ ability. Aside from the awesome name, the weapon also offers a significant base damage buff and a chance for a powerful follow up attack on hit.
- Skyward Spine: This is a polearm which symbolizes Dvalin’s fire resolve.
- 5-star Polearm
- It comes with the ‘Blackwing’ ability, boosting Crit Rate and offering other buffs.
- Wolf’s Gravestone: It is a long sword which was used by the Wolf Knight. Formerly, the weapon is only a heavy sheet of iron given to the knight by a blacksmith. Then, the weapon became endowed with legendary power owing to his friendship with the wolves.
- 5-Star Claymore
- It has the ‘Wolfish Tracker’ passive, that can boost base attack, and offers further buffs after hit on an opponent that is close to death.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…