There are a number of swords that you can use for your characters in Genshin Impact. Dark Iron Sword is one of the swords that you can use. How about its stats and any other things about this sword? Let us find out here.
Dark Iron Sword information
- Weapon Type: Sword
- Weapon Rarity: 3-star
- Base Attack: 39
- Secondary Stat: Elemental Mastery
- Secondary Stat Value: 31
- Passive Ability: Overloaded
- Passive Ability Effect: Upon causing an Overloaded, Superconduct, Electro-Charged, or an Electro-infused Swirl reaction, ATK is increased by 20 percent for 12 seconds.
- How to obtain: From Chen the Sharp
- Description: It is a perfectly ordinary iron sword, just slightly darker than most.
How to obtain Dark Iron Sword?
You will be able to obtain Dark Iron sword from Chen the Sharp. For your information, Chen the Sharp is a street food vendor that is located next to Wanmin Restaurant in Liyue Harbor, Liyue. He sells Delicious Grilled Tiger Fish and also Stir-Fried Filet. Food stock refreshes every day. If you talk to him and choose the second option, then he will give you Dark Iron Sword ×1. For note: His dialogue changes slightly based on whether the Archon Quest “Rite of Descension” was completed.
The lore of Dark Iron Sword
“Why is your sword lying on the ground?”
“I am sun tanning sword to create sword darker.”
“Good question, kid. What is the darkest thing that you can think of?”
“…Sure. What else?”
“Hm… Cooking pots!”
“Good. Keep going. What is underneath the cooking pot?”
“And where does the fire come from?”
The girl thought for a bit.
“Coal! Coal is the darkest thing of all!”
“That is right! Coal, or carbon, is what makes iron stronger. However I figure I can darken the sword by tanning it.”
With that, he flipped this sword to the other side.
Dark Iron Sword Passive Ranks
The passive name of this sword is Overloaded. You will be able to see the effect based on rank below.
|Rank||Increase Base ATK|
Dark Iron Sword Stats by level
Dark Iron Sword Ascension
Ascension phase 1
- Level: 20-40
- Mora: 5000
- Weapon Ascension Material: Luminous Sands from Guyun x2
- Common Material 1: Hunter’s Sacrificial Knife x2
- Common Material 2: Damaged Mask x1
Ascension phase 2
- Level: 40-50
- Mora: 10.000
- Weapon Ascension Material: Lustrous Stone form Guyun x2
- Common Material 1: Hunter’s Sacrificial Knife x8
- Common Material 2: Damaged Mask x5
Ascension phase 3
- Level: 50-60
- Mora: 15.000
- Weapon Ascension Material: Lustrous From Guyun x4
- Common Material 1: Agent’s Sacrificial Knife x4
- Common Material 2: Stained Mask x4
Ascension phase 4
- Level: 60-70
- Mora: 20.000
- Weapon Ascension Material: Relic From Guyun x2
- Common Material 1: Agent’s Sacrificial Knife x8
- Common Material 2: Stained Mask x6
Ascension phase 5
- Level: 70-80
- Mora: 25.000
- Weapon Ascension Material: Relic From Guyun x4
- Common Material 1: Inspector’s Sacrificial Knife x6
- Common Material 2: Ominous Mask x4
Ascension phase 6
- Level: 80-90
- Mora: 30.000
- Weapon Ascension Material: Divine Body from Guyun x3
- Common Material 1: Inspector’s Sacrificial Knife x12
- Common Material 2: Ominous Mask x8
Some other Swords in Genshin Impact
Here are some other swords that you are able to find in the game of Genshin Impact:
The Black Sword
The Black sword is a pitch-black long sword which is thirsty for conflict and violence. It is explained that the sword will make the user become drunk on the red wine of slaughter. The rarity of this sword is 4-stars. The Base ATK of the sword is 42. The Secondary Stat type of this sword is Crit Rate and the Secondary Stat (Lv.1) is 6.0%. The passive name of this sword is Justice. This sword will increase DMG which is dealt by normal and charged attacks by 20 percent. In addition, it will be able to regenerate 60 percent of ATK as HP when Normal and Charged Attack score a CRIT Hit. Every 5 seconds, this effect can occur once.
This Summit sword is described as a symbol of a legendary pact. The sharp blade once cut off the peak of a mountain. The rarity of this sword is 5-stars. The base ATK (Lv.1) is 46. The Secondary stat type is ATK% and the Secondary Stat (Lv.1) is 10.8 percent. The passive name of this sword is Golden Majesty. This sword will be able to increase the shield strength by 20 percent. Scoring hits on the opponents will increase ATK by 4% for 8 seconds. Every 0.3 seconds, the effect only can occur once. While protected by a shield, the increase effect of this ATK is increased by 100 percent.
Aquila Favonia is the sword of the Knights of Favonius. The rarity of this sword is 5-stars. The Base ATK is 48. The Secondary Stat Type is Physical DMG Bonus and the Secondary Stat (Lv.1) is 9%. Falcon Defiance is the passive name of Aquila Favonia sword. The ATK is increased by 20 percent. The triggers on taking DMG include the soul of the Falcon of the West awakens, holding the banner of resistance aloft, regenerating HP which is the same as 100% of ATK and dealing 200% of ATK as DMF to surrounding opponents. Every 15 seconds, this effect can only occur once.
Sword of Descension
Sword of Descension is a sword of unique craftsmanship. The passive name of the sword is Descension. The rarity of this sword is 4-stars. If you hit the opponents with normal and charged attacks, it will give a 50 percent chance to deal 200% ATK as DMG in a small AoE. Every 10 seconds, the effect can only occur once. If the players can equip this sword, their ATK will be increased.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…