You may want to unlock Pin on your Android, but you want to do that without losing data. Is it possible to do that? Fortunately, it is possible. There are some methods to unlock a pin for Android without having to lose your data.
Unlocking Locked Android without Losing Data with Android Device Manager
One of the methods to unlock locked Android without losing data is by using Android Device Manager. You are able to access this feature if you have activated the Android Device Manager on your Android device before it is locked. Besides, you can use this method if your Android is running on Android 4.4 or above.
Here are the steps that you have to do if you want to unlock locked android without losing data with Android Device Manager according to the iMobie site.
- The first thing that you have to do is to access Google.com/android/devicemanager on your PC or Mac and then you have to sign in with the Google account details that you used on your locked android phone.
- After that, the thing that you have to do is to choose the device that you want to unlock in the Android Device Manager interface. Then, you have to click on the Lock button and then enter a temporary password and then click the Lock button again.
- If the process is successful, there will be a confirmation window with buttons Ring, Lock and Erase.
- Now, the thing that you have to do is to enter the temporary password you just set when a password field appears on your Samsung phone and then you have to go to lock screen settings on your Samsung phone. Then, you have to disable the temporary password that you set before.
Unlocking Locked Android without Losing Data with Google Account
Forgot Pattern feature on your Android can be used by you to get into a locked Android phone. However, it can be done if your android is running on Android 4.4 or lower. Here are the steps for unlocking locked android without losing data with Google Account according to the iMobie site.
- The first thing that you have to do is to enter the wrong password several times. It is done until the Forgot Pattern > Tap Forgot Pattern appears.
- After that, you have to enter your Google account details and then you have to tap Sign In. Now, you should be able to have full access to your phone.
Unlocking Locked Android without Losing Data with Safe Mode
Another way to unlock your locked android without losing data is to boot your locked phone into safe mode. If the third party lock screen software is being used by you, you are able to try this method. It is because safe mode is able to solve the problems which are caused by the third-party app.
Here are the steps that you have to do to unlock a locked android pattern/ PIN/ password without losing data with safe mode according to the iMobie site.
- The first thing that you have to do is to long press the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that, you have to tap on the Power off and then you have to click on the OK to reboot your phone into safe mode.
- In this step, you have to disable all third-party applications including the third party lock screen software.
- At last, you have to get out of safe mode to restart your android.
Universal Unlocking PIN/ Pattern/ Password for Android with DroidKit
You are also able to unlock PIN, pattern or password on your android with DroidKit. However, if you use this method, you are able to lose your data. If you do not mind losing your data in your android device, you are able to use this method for unlocking PIN, pattern or password in your android.
DroidKit can unlock Vivo, Samsung, Motorola, Google Pixel and many more. Here are the steps that you have to do to unlock locked PIN, pattern, or password on your android with DroidKit according to the iMobie site.
- The first thing that you have to do is to launch the DroidKit software and then you have to click on the Unlock Screen.
- After that, you have to connect your android via USB cable and then Start to unlock. Once again, it is important for you to note that all data on your device will be deleted after the screen lock is removed successfully.
- After connection, DroidKit will prepare the configuration file and after it is done, you have to tap on the Remove Now button to continue.
- In this interface, the thing that you have to do is to choose the device brand you need to unlock and continue the process.
- And now, you have to put your device into recovery mode and you have to wipe the cache partition on your device.
- In this step, the thing that you have to do is to wait a minute because DroidKit will begin the unlocking process immediately and you will see the Screen Lock Removal Completed page.
For your information, DroidKit is a reliable and efficient tool that you can use to unlock Android phones. Let’s say that your screen is locked with a pattern, password, or fingerprint. It is able to be easily removed with this tool. Here are the things that DroidKit can do for you.
- It can help you to unlock a forgotten PIN, pattern, password, face recognition, fingerprint, etc.
- There are more than 20,000 models of android phones and tablets which can be supported by this tool including LG, Samsung, Google phone, Huawei, HTC and many more.
- Unlocking an android phone can be done without having to root the phone.
- The complicated unlocking process is easy with DroidKit so that everyone can do it by themselves and they do not need to have technical knowledge. They also do not need to contact an expert for doing this.
- After unlocking your android, DroidKit will be able to help you to restore data from your Google account.
That’s the information about how to unlock your locked Android with and without losing data. The information above is based on the article on the iMobie site.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…