Spotify, iTunes, SoundCloud are extremely popular among those who love listening to music. However, they are not the only platforms that can be used by the artists to upload music and podcasts and for the listeners to listen to all of them. There are some others, even though they may not be as popular as the big names mentioned before. One of the other platforms that are similar to Spotify, iTunes, and SoundCloud is Audiomack. Have you ever heard about this platform before?
Just like similar platforms, Audiomack is also known as a music streaming and audio distribution where the artists are allowed to upload music and podcasts to listeners across its mobile apps and website. One of the good things about this platform is the fact that it allows everyone to download more than one song at the same time. Aside from that, everything is easy to use. On top of that, it is free. So, all the content creators can share their music without any limitations or restrictions.
There are a number of features of Audiomack, as follows:
- Everyone is able to create, save, and download playlists.
- With Audiomack, people can queue songs on the app and on the desktop as they browse the site.
- Audiomack has a feature that makes it possible for the users to filter re-ups out of their feed. With this feature, these users will get a new-music-only experience.
- Audiomack teams up with Daily Paper for Youth Empowerment in Ghana.
While it is true that Audiomack is amazing and has so many users, it is not perfect. There are some people who want to delete their Audiomack. The reasons that they have vary. Some of them do not find this platform to be fun anymore, while some others are tired of this one and want to try something else. Aside from these, there are also some other reasons that make them want to delete their Audiomack account.
If you are here because you also want to delete your Audiomack account and are looking for the way to do so, check out the following information.
Before follow all the steps to delete your Audiomack account, keep in mind that deleting your account is permanent. It means there is no way for it to be reversed or undone. Every information in your account will be deleted permanently as soon as you process the request. Not only that, it is something that is not able to be recovered.
If even after reading the note above you still want to delete your Audiomack account, you can follow the following instructions to be able to delete your Audiomack account:
- The first thing that you need to do is to go to the official website of Audiomack at https://audiomack.com/.
- When you are on its homepage, find the Sign in button and then click it. For your information, it is located at the top right of the screen.
- In order to sign in, you will have to enter your email and the password. Aside from that, you can also sign in with your Google, Twitter, Facebook, or Apple account.
- After signing in to your Audiomack account, the next thing that you have to do is to click your username. For those who have no idea where it is located, it is at the top right corner of the page.
- After clicking it, choose Account Settings.
- Then, look for the red Delete Account link in the settings header located on the right side of the screen.
- By doing so, you will be asked to confirm this action, which can be done by entering your password.
- Lastly, click the red Delete Account button to finalize the request.
Apart from the method above, you can also follow the method below. The following one is simpler compared to the one explained above.
- First of all, you should go to the following account deletion URL: https://audiomack.com/logindashboard#delete-account.
- When you are on the page, you have to log in to your account with your login details.
- Once you are logged in to your account, it is time for you to click on the delete account link located in the bottom left corner of your screen in order to permanently delete your account.
Actually, the method above is not the only alternative way to delete your Audiomack account. the second alternative is as follows:
- Firstly, you have to go to the following account deletion URL: https://audiomack.com/edit/profile.
- On the page, log in to your account.
- Once you are done logging in, the next step is to follow all the steps to permanently delete your account.
In addition, you can also try the following method to be able to delete your Audiomack account:
- First and foremost, you should go to the official website of Audiomack at audiomack.com.
- When you are on its front page, log in to your account.
- After logging in, find and click on Edit > Profile.
- After doing that, use the account delete link on the page in order to permanently delete your account.
Which method do you think is easier and faster to delete your Audiomack account? Feel free to try any of them. It should be easy for you to follow every method as all of them have been explained clearly above. In case you have something to ask, just go to the official website of Audiomack, scroll down, find and click the Contact / Support button. On the new Submit a request page, fill out the form. The information that you have to provide include your email address, the artist URL (optional), the type of request, subject, the device where you are using Audiomack, the app version if you are a mobile user, the description, and attachments (optional). Make sure to write down your question in the description. Please tell them everything clearly. If needed, you can also add or drop files. Lastly, hit the Submit button.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…