ExpressVPN is a VPN service where it is offered by the British Virgin Islands-registered company Express Technologies Ltd. You may have subscribed to ExpressVPN on your iPhone and now you want to cancel your subscription. If you want to cancel your subscription, you can read the explanation below. However, I do not know whether it can get you money back or not.
The Steps to Cancel Your ExpressVPN Subscription on iPhone
According to the ExpressVPN site, you are able to cancel your free trial or subscription through the App Store if you initially signed up for the free trial or subscription through the App Store. If you want to avoid charges, you have to cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial or the next billing date. If not, your account will be automatically billed based on the plan that you chose.
Here are the steps to cancel your ExpressVPN subscription or free trial on iOS according to the ExpressVPN.
- The first thing that you have to do is to sign in to the App Store account that you used to get your free trial or subscription.
- After that, you have to open your list of subscriptions.
- Now, you have to choose Cancel Trial or Cancel Subscription.
- Here, you have to choose Confirm.
So, can we get a 30-day money-back guarantee after we cancel the subscription from the Apple Store? As explained on the ExpressVPN site, if you subscribed and billed it as an in-app purchase through the Apple App Store (iTunes), you do not have access to the ExpressVPN 30-day money-back guarantee. However, you are able to request refunds through the App Store which are issued solely at the discretion of Apple Support.
About The ExpressVPN Money-Back Guarantee
ExpressVPN offers a money-back guarantee. So, how does it work? Let’s say that you are not 100% satisfied with the speed, security, and convenience of ExpressVPN. If so, the thing that you have to do is to contact Support through live chat or email. And then, your original payment method will be credited with the full order amount as soon as possible.
It is important for you to note that the ExpressVPN guarantee lasts for exactly 30 days. Let’s say that you place an order at 8 am on July 1. So, you are able to contact Support anytime before 8 am on July 31 to be able to claim a full refund.
The Steps to Cancel Your ExpressVPN on ExpressVPN Website and Get A Refund
According to the Wizcase site, here are the steps that you are able to do to cancel ExpressVPN and get your money back.
- The first thing that you have to do is to access the website of the ExpressVPN.
- Then, you have to enter your account details and then sign in. If you want, you are also able to log in through an email link.
- In this step, you have to click the Live Chat option which you can find on your dashboard. Then, you will be connected to an agent in less than a minute.
- Now, you are able to request a refund. The agent will ask you whether you want to take advantage of the full 30 days of ExpressVPN’s money-back guarantee. Then, you have to deny it and then they will complete your refund request.
- And then, you have to wait for your refund.
The Steps to Cancel ExpressVPN Subscription If The Subscription Bought with a Credit Card or PayPal
According to the ExpressVPN site, here are the steps that you have to take if you want to cancel an ExpressVPN subscription if the subscription is bought with a credit card or paypal.
- The first thing that you have to do is to sign in to your ExpressVPN account.
- After that, under Subscription, there will be your subscription duration and renewal date.
- Now, the thing that you have to do is to choose Manage Subscription Settings.
- On the Automatic Renewal Settings page, you have to choose Turn Off Automatic Renewal. It is important for you to note that this option is only able to be seen if you did not turn off automatic renewal.
- And now, you have to confirm your settings.
- At last, you will be able to see Automatic Renewal Is Now Off for Subscription.
If you have turned off automatic renewal, you will not be billed for another subscription cycle. You are still able to use ExpressVPN until the last day of your subscription cycle.
The Steps to Cancel ExpressVPN Subscription on Google Play Store
Are you not satisfied with ExpressVPN? If so, you are able to cancel your free trial or subscription via the Google Play Store at least 24 hours before the free trial ends or the next billing cycle starts.
According to the ExpressVPN site, here are the steps that you are able to do to cancel your ExpressVPN subscription or free trial.
- The first thing that you have to do is to open the Play Store app on your device. You have to make sure that you are signed into the Google account that you used to sign up for your free trial or subscription.
- Then, you need to tap your profile icon which can be found at the top right.
- And now, you have to tap Payment & Subscriptions and then choose Subscriptions.
- Here, you have to choose ExpressVPN.
- At last, you have to tap Cancel.
If we subscribed to ExpressVPN through Google Play Store, are we eligible for ExpressVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee? If you are not satisfied with ExpressVPN, you are able to cancel your subscription within 30 days of your subscription start date and get a refund. You are able to contact the ExpressVPN Support Team about your cancellation request.
If the request has been proceeded, then your subscription status on the Google Play Store will change to Refunded. Now, you will not be able to use the ExpressVPN app anymore.
However, you do not have to be worried. If you have cancelled your ExpressVPN subscription and then you want to subscribe it again, you are able to do that.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…