Accessing Facebook can be done through the Facebook app or through the browser. These two options can be chosen by you based on what you want. If you do not want to download the app since you seldom access Facebook, then you can just access it through the browser. But, if you are a person who likes to access Facebook, then having a Facebook app may be able to be your good choice.
Now, how to be able to access Facebook in full site from your Phone? You may want to access Facebook through your phone, but you want it to look in full site. Here, we will inform you how to do that. In addition, we also will inform you about enabling Facebook New Interface.
Methods to Access Facebook in Full Site From Phone
There are some methods that you are able to use for being able to access Facebook in full site from the browser of your phone either Android or iOS. What are they? You are able to see the methods including the steps of each method belo.
How to Access Facebook in Full Site From Phone by Using URL
This is the easiest way that you can do to be able to access Facebook full site desktop version on your Android. For your information, this method is an official method. So, how to do that? Follow the steps below to access Facebook in full site from phone by using URL.
- The first thing that you have to do is to open your web browser from your android or iOS device.
- After that, in the address bar of your mobile phone browser, you have to enter this URL: http://www.facebook.com/home.php
- When you enter the URL above, you need to make sure that you have added ‘www’ to Facebook in the URL link.
- If you have not logged in before, it will open as a mobile version website.
- After you log into Facebook by using the right credentials, you are able to see the full version of the Facebook desktop website.
- In this step, you are able to bookmark the above link to be able to access it with just one click.
- It is optional to bookmark it, but if you do not do that, you are able to add home.php in the URL link every time when you try to access the Facebook full site on a mobile device.
How to Access Facebook in Full Site From Phone by Using the Browser Built-In Functionality
For your information, this feature can be found on most of popular browsers. Usually, the functionality to access desktop view of any website while browsing is available in most of the mobile browsers. And here, we will explain to you how to be able to access Facebook desktop version on Google Chrome Android browser and Safari iPhone.
For the users of Chrome browsers, you are able to follow the steps below.
- The first thing that you have to do is to launch your web browser through the home screen of your smartphone.
- After that, the thing that you have to do is to tap on the three dots icon that can be found in the top right corner of the screen.
- After that, you have to select Request Desktop Site from the menu.
- In this step, you have to enter the URL of Facebook.com in the address bar.
- Now, you are able to enter your login details and then access the full site of Facebook in the desktop version.
If you are a Safari browser user, you are able to follow the steps below.
- The first thing that you have to do is to access Facebook from your Safari browser on your iPhone device.
- After that, you have to click the options icon that is located at the bottom of your browser.
- In this step, you have to tap the option which says ‘Request Desktop Site’ which can be seen towards the right.
- If you have tapped that, you are able to enter the Facebook URL in the address bar and then you have to log into your account.
How to Enable New Interface of Facebook
Talking about Facebook, you may want to enable the new interface of Facebook, but you do not know how to do that. Well, the thing that you have to do is to go to the desktop website of Facebook on your computer. There, you have to log in to your account.
After that, the thing that you have to do is to click on the down arrow which can be found in the top right corner of the interface. And then, you have to choose the Switch To New Facebook option. By doing it, the page will refresh and then you will see a new interface design which will load.
You will also see a welcome message which appears the first time you switch to the New Facebook design. There is a claim that the redesign permits for faster loading time, bigger text and cleaner look. Besides, now Facebook has a dark mode that you can activate whenever you want to give your eyes a break.
For your information, this interface update also comes with a redesign of the Groups tab and a comprehensive overhaul of the News Feed and they are user-friendly.
When you are in the new interface of Facebook, you are able to click on the next button to proceed. Before you go to the new interface, you can select between the traditional light mode or switch to the new Dark mode. You can choose whatever you want. And then, you can click on the Get Started button. If you click on the Dark mode and then you do not like it, you can switch back to Light mode. So, you do not need to be worried about the option that you choose.
If you want to switch back to the old interface of Facebook, you can do that by clicking on the down arrow that can be found in the top right. Then, you have to choose Switch To Classic Facebook.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…