In this modern era, the streaming services are like the main necessities. They are like foods or drinks that you cannot like without. Everyone knows Netflix, Discovery Plus, Disney Plus, HBO Max, and Starz. Aside from these, there is also Paramount Plus.
However, Paramount Plus is a bit different compared to the others. Apart from offering the on demand content and originals, it also offers the Live TV streaming for every show aired on CBS. It is not actually surprising knowing it is a rebranded version of a thing known as CBS All Access.
With all the things offered by Paramount Plus, you might find it interesting, to the point you subscribed it. However, you might realize that it is not as great as you expected, especially with how much you have spent. You might think that a price tag of $9.99 per month (ad-free) package or the $5.99 per month (back pack, with ads) is not worth it. In case you are regret your decision to get the subscription package through the Amazon Prime account, you are on the right page as you will be guided to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription on Amazon Prime.
Canceling your Paramount Plus subscription on Amazon Prime is as easy as getting it. There are a total of two requirements that you need to get to be able to cancel the subscription. The first one is a desktop. It does not matter if it is a PC or a Mac. As for the last one, it is your Amazon account credentials.
Once you have met the requirements, it is time for you to follow the following instructions to cancel the Paramount Plus subscription on Amazon Prime:
- The first thing that you have to do is to go to the official website of Amazon at amazon.com. feel free to do it on your favorite browser.
- When you are there, log in to your Amazon with your Amazon account credentials.
- After that, go to Account & Lists. If you have no idea where it is, it is found under your account name.
- In the next step, click on Memberships & Subscriptions in the drop down menu.
- By following the step, you will be able to see your active subscriptions mentioned here.
- When you are on the next page, click on Cancel Channel. This one is located under Prime Video Channels and next to Paramount Plus.
- When prompted, do not forget to confirm for the same.
- Just like that, your Paramount Subscription is cancelled through Amazon Prime.
Is it possible to get a refund when canceling the Paramount Plus subscription? If it is, then how to do it? It is worth noting that you will get the option for a self service refund for the time remaining in your subscription. When this option is selected, the subscription will be canceled and you will get a refund depending on the remaining time. On the other hand, if you do not choose the self service refund, your subscription will end only after the current billing period ends. During the remaining time, you will still get a chance to watch all contents on Paramount Plus. In case you change your mind, you will be able to cancel the cancellation process. Keep in mind that the exact date of your cancellation will be reflected by Amazon.
Apart from the method to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription on Amazon Prime, you might also want to know how to do it on the other devices or platforms. Feel free to check out the information below and write the important part down if needed.
For anyone who signed up for Paramount Plus on your desktop, mobile web, smart TV or gaming consoles like Xbox or PlayStation 4, you can cancel your subscription by following these following steps:
- The first thing that you need to do is to go to the official website of paramountplus.com.
- On its homepage, click on user initials, which is located in the upper right side of the screen.
- Afterward, click Account.
- After clicking Account, scroll down and click Cancel subscription.
iPhone or iPad:
if you are one of people who signed up for Paramount Plus through the App Store, please follow the guide below. In case you are having a hard time and need an assistance, you are recommended to reach out Apple Support at support.apple.com.
- Opening the Settings app is the first step to do.
- When it opens, tap your name.
- The second thing to be tapped is Subscriptions. In case Subscriptions is nowhere to be seen, please tap iTunes & App Store instead. after that, tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, and scroll down to Subscriptions and tap it.
- The next thing that you have to do is to tap Paramount+.
- Please tap Cancel Subscription. In case you do not see it, it means the subscription is already canceled and it will not renew.
- Do not forget to also tap Confirm.
To be able to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription on Android, here is everything to follow:
- In the first step, go to g.co/play/subscriptions.
- Secondly, choose the subscription that you want to cancel.
- After that, choose Cancel subscription.
- Please follow the instructions well until you succeed.
For those who signed up for Paramount Plus through a streaming service called Roku, instead of following these previous methods, please follow the following instructions:
- Firstly, go to your home screen.
- Then, choose the Paramount+ channel and then press the “*” button on the Roku remote.
- The third step is to choose Manage Subscription.
- Lastly, choose Cancel Subscription.
If anything happens, such as errors, when you cancel your Paramount Plus subscription via Roku, it is better for you to go to Roku Support at support.roku.com.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…