Are you looking for the tier list of the claymore in Genshin Impact? Here is the list that you can see, as listed by Zillion Gamer.
|S||Wolf’s Gravestone, Skyward Pride Prototype Aminus, , Royale Greatsword|
|A||Whiteblind, The Bell, Serpent Spine, Blackcliff Slasher, Favonious Greatsword, Raincutter|
|B||Lithic Blade, Quartz, White Iron Greatsword|
|C||Skyrider Greatsword, Ferrous Shadow, Debate Club, Bloodtained Greatsword|
|D||Old Merc’s Pal, Waster Greatsword|
- Wolf’s Gravestone is the name of the best claymore in Genshin Impact. This one has 46 base atk damage in level 1, which is the highest among the other claymores. The passive of it increases base ATK damage on the hit attack against opponents with less 30% HP. Aside from that, it also increases the Base ATK damage for 12s of the members of all parties.
- Skyward Pride ranks second in the list of the Genshin Impact best claymore with 45 base atk damage in level 1 and the second highest damage claymore. The passive of it increases all DMG on hit after using the thing called Element Burst, Normal, or Charged Attack and it also produces a vacuum blasé that deals Physical DMG to opponents along the path.
- Prototype Aminus comes third in the rank of the best claymore in Genshin Impact. This one has 44 base atk damage in level. The passive of it creates a 50% chance on it, normal or charged attacks that deal additional ATK DMG to opponents within the small radius.
- Royale Greatsword claymore is ranked at fourth. There are 43 base atk damage in level 1. The passive of it comes after on hit, charged attacks that increase Base ATK and Base DEF for 10 seconds.
- Whiteblind is ranked at 5 in the best claymore tier list. This one deals 42 damage in level 1. It increases on hit, normal, or charged attacks and increases Base ATK and DEF. The max stacks are 4.
- The Bell claymore is at 6 in the best claymore tier list with Tier A. This one deal 42 damage in level 1 and it assive taking DMG generates a shield that infiltrates DMG UP of Max HP. The character gains increase DMG while being protected by the shield.
- Serpent Spine: Rank 7 is owned by Serpent Spine, which is included in Tier A. this one deals 42 damage in level 1. The passive of it is every 4 second. When a character is on the field, it will deal % more DMG and take % more DMG with a maximum of 5 stacks.
- Blackcliff Slasher: Blackcliff Slasher deals 42 damage in level 1. This one passive after beating an opponent. It increases more ATK with a maximum of 3 stacks. It is ranked 8 in the best claymore tier list with Tier A.
- Favonius Greatsword: Favonius Greatsword comes 9 in the list of best claymore with Tier A. This claymore deals 42 damage in level 1 and its passive deal CRIT Hits and has the chance to generate 1 elemental particle.
- Raincutter: Rainslasher is at 10 with Tier A. It deals 42 damage in level 1. The passive of this one increases DMG against opponents affected by Hydro or Eletro.
- Lithic Blade: Rank 11 goes to Lithic Blade, which is included in Tier B. this one deals 41 damage in level 1 and is passive for each character in the party that hails from Liyue that equips it will earn ATK and CRIT Rate.
- Quartz: Quartz shares the same rank as Lithic Blade. This one has 42 damage in level 1 and it is included in Tier B. The passive of it causes an overload, Vaporize, Melt, Burning, or Pyro-infusedSwirl reaction and it also increases BASE ATK.
- White Iron Greatsword: The rank 12 in the tier list is White Iron Greatsword with Tier B. This one deals 40 damage in level 1 and it passive will restore HP when a character beats an enemy.
- Skyrider Greatsword: Srinder Greatsword is at 13 with Tier C dealing 39 damage in level 1. The passive of it increases BASE ATK on hit, Normal or charged attacks.
- Ferrous Shadow. In rank 14, there is Ferrous Shadow with deal 39 damage in level 1. It is included in Tier C. The passive when the HP falls under 70% increases charged attack DMG so it is much harder to interrupt.
- Debate Club: Debate club that gets ranks 15 is included in Tier C in the claymore tier list. It deals 39 damage in level 1. It is passive after using an element skull, Normal or charged attacks, on hit, and deals with the additional ATK DMG in a small area.
- Bloodstained Greatsword: Bloodtained Great is in Tier C with 38 damage dealt in level 1. It is ranked in 16 in the tier list. The passive of this claymore increases DMG against opponents affected by Pyro or Electro.
- Old Mer’s Pal: Old Merc’s Pal is counted in Tier D and is ranked 17 in the claymore tier list that deals 33 damage in level 1.
- Waster Greatsword: Water Greatsword is ranked last in the claymore tier list. This one is included in Tier D that deals 23 damage in level 1.
Claymores are really important as some of the best characters in the whole game called Genshin Impact use them and it can be difficult to use for the long term. Here are the characters that currently use the claymores in the game:
- Diluc (5 star, Pyro)
- Chongyun (4 star, Cyro)
- Razor (4 star, Electro)
- Beidou (4 star, Electro)
- Noelle (4 star, Geo)
Between breaking armor and huge DPS, everyone will probably always want to have one of these characters in your squad. Diluc is named as one of the best one in the game for DPS, if not the best. Chongun is an important part like ¾ of the teams in the game. Razor was too early for some people.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…