In the game called Genshin Impact, the term Crown of Sagehood refers to one of the talent level up items. This one is able to be obtained during the special in game events. Here is the information about this item, including about the use of it, if you want to know it more.
Crown of Sagehood information:
- Item Type: Talent Level Up Material
- Rarity: 5 stars
- Description: Once a medium for the storage and transfer of wisdom in ancient times. Now wisdom is found in ancient texts and in profound speech. Nevertheless, this Crown of Sagehood must still be able to impart some transcendent power and wisdom to its bearer.
- How to obtain: Limited duration event reward (Source 1)
The Crown of Sagehood can be described as a unique and an extremely rare item that is needed if you want to level up the Combat Talents of any character to the final regular rank which is Level 10. For some characters, this one will be higher as there are possible bonus levels earned from Constellations or like the passive talent of Childe. This item is required for every Level 10 Talent.
If you want to know more about the Crown of Sagehood, here is the trivia of it:
- The Crown of Sagehood is a precious material of Talent Level Up. It used to be a medium for the storage and transfer of wisdom in ancient times. Now, the thing called wisdom is able to be found in the ancient texts as well as in the profound speech. However, it must still be able to give some transcendent power and wisdom to its carrier.
- You are able to get the Crown of Sagehood through the limited duration event reward.
- The Crown of Sagehood is able to be obtained through the event named Star of Destiny or unreconciled Stars event.
- The Crown of Sagehood is able to be used for Talent Level Up purposes, just like the Ring of Boreas, Spirit Locket of Boreas, and the other high tier materials.
How to download Genshin Impact?
- First thing first, download and open the PC Client Launcher file.
- Then, check I have read and agree to the Software License Agreement and choose the Install Now button.
- Next, complete the PC Launcher installation and choose Run Now to run the launcher.
- Please click Get Game in order to download the game files of Genshin Impact.
- After that, you will need to download the game.
- Lastly, click on the game to start playing.
For PlayStation 4:
- In order to download the Genshin Impact on PlayStation, firstly, go to the PSN store.
- When you are there, look for Genshin Impact.
- Once you have found it, press the download button and the game will start downloading.
- After the process of downloading is complete, allow it to finish the installation.
- The last thing that you will need to do is to press on the game icon to start playing.
For iOS and Android:
- Firstly, go to the respective Google Play Store and Apple Store.
- There, find the Genshin Impact.
- When you see one, click on the Install button.
- Once it has been installed, please open the app and the in-game data will start downloading.
- Apparently, the size would be around 5.5GB so it might take time depending on the speed of your internet connection.
- After the process is finished, you will be able to play the game.
The tier list of Genshin Impact
S tier characters:
- Diluc (Pyro, Claymore)
- Venti (Anemo, Bow)
- Qiqi (Ice, Sword)
- Razor (Electro, Claymore)
- Fischl (Electro, Bow)
- Keqing (Electro, Sword)
A tier characters:
- Jean (Anemo, Sword)
- Xiangling (Pryo, Polearm)
- Chongyun (Ice, Claymore)
- Traveler (Anemo, Sword)
- Xiao (Anemo, Polearm)
B tier characters:
- Mona (Water, Catalyst)
- Barbara (Water, Catalyst)
- Ningguang (Geo, Catalyst)
- Traveler (Geo, Sword)
- Klee (Pyro, Catalyst)
- Bennett (Pyro, Sword)
C tier characters:
- Lisa (Electro, Catalyst)
- Kaeyta (Ice, Sword)
- Noella (Geo, Clymore)
- Sucrose (Anemo, Catalyst)
- Xingqiu (Water, Sword)
- Beidou (Electro, Claymore)
D tier characters:
- Amber (Pyro, Bow)
The players of Genshin Impact have been having so much fun enjoying a three part event called Unreconciled Stars as part of the recent update of the game to Version 1.1. started on November 16, 2020, this one teams players up with Electro character named Fischl to help solving a case of mysterious sleep inducing meteorites.
Everyone is able to access the Unreconciled Stars at anytime to browse its offerings even though the newest Genshin Impact even is unfolding over some phases. Therefor a lot of players have started to wonder about an item that has attracted people’s attention since the beginning. The item is called the Crown of Sagehood.
Up until now, the Crown of Sagehood has never been in the game known as Genshin Impact. Several people have noticed that it is able to be found in the Event Shop as a reward. Unluckily, the item is only able to be purchased for Fading Star’s Essence, which is still unavailable to players. Apparently, Phase Two of the Unreconciled Stars event started on November 18, but the new features of it only allow for the collection of Fading Star’s Might, so you might be able to see the Crown of Sagehood in Phase Three.
People should also know that the Crown of Sagehood is currently included in the Limited Item in the shop. On the other words, players will not simply be able to throw all of the Fading Star’s Essence into the Ascension Material, and it seems like there will be a 3 to 5 Crown maximum imposed. The Fading Star’s Might is currently able to be earned by saving the Meteor Remains and collecting Meteorite Shards, but people believe that the Fading Star’s Essence will be rewarded for completing missions related to the Phase Three of Unreconciled Stars, so you will have to be patient for the further details on November 23.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…