Yourvervecard.com application is an offering of Continental Finance. The card is issued by the Bank of Missouri. Continental Finance offers the cards for people who have moderate to low credit. By the way, how to get yourvervecard.com application reservation number? Let us find out that great information by reading this entire article.
Yourvervecard provides a credit card service that is well known for its great offers and amazing reward package and spending capabilities. Application for the Verve card is provided by Continental Finance. Based on the research, Continental Finance is America’s leading credit card servicer and marketer. It has been rated A+ by Better Business Bureau.
There are a variety of credit card choices available for people with low to moderate credit scores. Your payment is reported to all three major credit bureaus; TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. If you are working to improve your credit score, you will need to use this credit card to its fullest potential.
Yourvervecard credit card is widely accepted across various e-commerce sites as well as various shopping, dining, and bill payment outlets. It is not easy to proceed with their application because the application for a credit card can be filled only if one is pre-approved for the same. If you are invited to send your application to them, first you should know their fee structure and details from the text below.
- Annual Fees: $75 1st year, $99 after
- Credit Limit: $300 – $1000
- Purchase APR: 21.9%
- Cash Advance APR: 21.9%
- Cash advance fee: $5 or 5% of the cash advance amount
How to Get Yourvervecard.com Application Reservation Number?
To get Yourvervecard application reservation number, you have to go to your bank and ask for your reservation number. After you get it, you are also able to go online and check whether you have a matching reservation number or not.
- After logging in, you are able to click on the link “https://www.yourvervecard.com/#reservation/”. After that, you are able to find out your eligibility for Verve Card Reservation Number. Please go to Accept Your Verve Mastercard® Offer Now.
- In this step, you need to submit your Reservation Number and Social Security Number.
- Then, click on the Confirm Reservation.
- If you do not have a reservation number, you are able to check if we have a reservation match for you.
- Please go to through this link; https://continentalfinance.net/reservation/index.php?product=verve
- Afterwards, submit your Last name, Zip and Last 4 of SSN.
- The last step, you only need to click on the submit button.
How to Activate Yourvervecard?
- To activate yourvervecard, you are able to visit the official site; www.vervecardinfo.com
- After that, click on the “Activate My Card” Option that is located on the top menu bar.
- Then, submit the last four credit card numbers, the end four SSN digits, and the 5-digit ZIP code in the required fields.
- The least step, you only need to click on the “Activate my Card” Button.
How to Apply for a Verve Credit Card?
Here are some steps to apply for a Verve credit card online:
- After verifying the reservation number, you are going to get the option to apply for a Verve Credit Card.
- After that, you are able to fill out your personal, professional and financial information in the given sections.
- Now, you need to specify your income and your mortgage amount.
- For Yourverve credit card applications, just press the Apply tab and wait for their approval.
What Are The Application Requirements?
There are some application requirements that you have to meet.
- You have to be a citizen of the United States to fill Yourverve application form.
- You have to be 18 years of age or above to get a credit card.
- Your Social Security number has to be entered in more than one place when applying for a credit card.
- You need to provide your name, date of birth, and permanent residential address.
- You must provide a government-issued ID card such as your Driver’s license or passport.
- Also, a good credit score is required for a Verve card application.
Who is Eligible for the Verve Credit Card?
To be eligible for the Verve credit card, make sure to meet the points mentioned below.
- The name provided by you must be as per the name entered in the accepted ID card.
- You must have a government ID card
- You must have a minimum credit score of 300.
- You must have a good job.
Features and Benefits of the Yourvervecard
The Yourverve credit card Mastercard comes with an initial credit limit of $300 to $1000. It is an accepted payment method in e-commerce stores, shopping outlets, restaurants, bill payment platforms, and much more. With the Verve credit card, you are able to rebuild their credit score by making payments on time and retaining the balance under their credit limit.
Here are some features and benefits of the Yourvervecard:
- The card is fraud proof and comes with $0 fraud liability. It means that you will not be held accountable for unauthorized transactions, and you will only be responsible for paying the amount for the purchases made by you.
- Continental Finance will take full responsibility to protect your Verve credit card account.
- You are able to get a free monthly credit score when you make an account. It will offer a mobile app and credit card protection features.
- They charge an annual fee of $125. From the second year onwards, the annual fee of the Verve card is about $100.
- Also, the Mid America Bank and Trust Company imposes a monthly maintenance charge of $5 upon the Verve card.
How to Increase Your Verve Credit Card Limit?
You are able to request to raise your credit limit for the first time after completing six months of using the YourVerveCard. Continental Finance will allow you to increase your credit limit and experience increased spending power, a lower credit utilization ratio, and a chance to improve their credit score. The card is preferred by the users for its abundant facilities and features. Its users have given positive reviews about the card.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…
Leave a Reply