Cash App is known as a P2P money transfer service. By using this app, the users are allowed to send and receive money. Not only that, they are also allowed to purchase both online and in-store using funds from the Cash App wallet account.
As one of the users of Cash App, you may want to check your Cash App card balance. The most popular way to check your Cash App card balance is by using the app. In order to check your cash app card balance with the app, the steps that you can follow include:
- First and foremost, you should open the app called Cash App.
- When it opens, the balance will be able to be seen in the bottom left of the home screen.
- In case it is nowhere to be seen, you are suggested to tap on $ that is located in the bottom left of the app.
When the balance of your Cash App card is seen on the screen, not only you see the balance of your Cash App and Cash Card account, you can also choose to add more money. In addition, you can also cash it out if you want.
What if you do not have the Cash App installed in your mobile device? How do you check your Cash App card balance without the app?
The good news is that there are a few alternatives to check Cash App balance. It means you can check your Cash App card balance without an app. All the methods that you can try are as follows:
Method 1: Check your Cash App Card balance through the website
One of the most popular ways to check your Cash App card balance without the app is through the website. If you want to try this method, here is step by step to follow:
- The first thing that you have to do is to go to the official website of Cash App. Feel free to do it on your mobile phone or on your computer.
- When you are on the official website of Cash App, log in to your account.
- After logging in, find the S icon. If you have no idea about this icon, it is located on the left hand side of the screen. Upon finding the icon, please click on it.
- Just like that you will be able to see the balance in your Cash App account.
Aside from the balance of your Cash App, you can also see the Cash Card on the official website of Cash App if you have one. Besides, you can also see the routing and account numbers that are needed for direct deposits. In addition, you will also find out the sending and receiving limits and the amount of money that you can add to your account every week.
Method 2: Check your Cash App Card balance by support chat
The second alternative way that you can try to check your Cash App card balance without an app is by support chat. Feel free to contact the Cash App chat support by logging in to your Cash App or the official website of Cash App. In order to contact the Cash App support, you can follow the following guide:
- Firstly, you should tap the profile icon on the Cash App home screen.
- Then, tap Cash App Support.
- The next thing that should be tapped is Something Else.
- Afterward, find your issue or tap Something Else.
- Lastly, tap Contact Support.
It is worth noting that you will not be asked by a Cash App support team member for your sign-in code when you reach out to them via chat, over the phone, on social media, or by any other methods. In case someone contacts you and tries to get your Cash App information and ask you to click on a link, avoid them as there is a chance of them to be scams. It has been known that there are a lot of scams that are going around.
Method 3: Check your Cash App Card balance by support website
The next thing that you can try to check your Cash App card balance without an app is by a support website. If you want to reach out to the Cash App support through a web browser, below are all the instructions to follow:
- First of all, you have to go to cash.app/help.
- When you are there, scroll down and choose the Contact Support link.
- After choosing it, it is time for you to sign in.
- Once you have successfully signed in, find the issue. Aside from that, you can also click on Something Else.
Method 4: Check your Cash App Card balance by support phone line
In addition to these methods to check your Cash App card balance without app explained above, you can also do it by support phone line. If you kind of person who prefers to talk directly to the representative of Cash App, this method is perfect for you. The number that you can use to reach out to the Cash App support is 1 (800) 969-1940. While it is true that this method is favored by many, unfortunately, there is a drawback. When you try to call the number, you may notice that it is busy. In some cases, you may also be directed to use the chat option to solve your issue. In order to get the response that you want, you are suggested to dial the number on the workday and on the working time. Not only that, consider also the time when you think it is unlikely for the others to call the representative of Cash App.
Talking about check your Cash App card balance by support phone line, remember that the phone number mentioned above is the only one that you can call. If you see the other ones, do not ever try to call them.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…