Playing Roblox games may be more straightforward when you are happy. Roblox developer seems to make every player stay happy by providing a number of interesting audio options. The audios provided in Roblox library consists of various genres of music, so you can have a chance to play your favorite songs.
That’s exactly the point, when you are creating a game, you may want to add your favorite song as a background music. So, you can play your game while listening to your favorite songs, it will be fun, right? Considering there are a lot of songs available in Roblox library, you may get confused which song is easy to listen to.
Here, we have one of popular songs titled ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ that you can listen to. So, let’s see the code of this song from our post to ease you adding this song for any purposes!
Here’s the Smells Like Teen Spirit Roblox ID Code!
The ID code of Smells Like Teen Spirit is 3077154823. If you never listen to this song, you may be falling in love with this song. You may already know that the Smells Like Teen Spirit song is sung by Nirvana, an American band. Since it is available in Roblox library, this song has rapidly become popular among Roblox players and has been the most wanted song.
If you feel this song is good to listen to, you can then add this song into your inventory, so you can then add it as your background music, sound effects and many more. However, if you have no idea how to add the song into your inventory, no worries, we’ll show a guide of adding the song into your inventory in an easy way.
Here’s how to add the Smells Like Teen Spirit into your inventory!
- Go to Roblox and log into your account.
- After you are at your profile, go to Roblox library.
- Click on the ‘Audio’ option from the drop menu.
- After that, you can type ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ on the search bar and click the ‘Search’ button.
- By clicking it, it will show you the results. Then, select one of the ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ songs, depending on which creator you will choose.
- To add the ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ song into your inventory, you can click on the ‘Get’ button.
- Then, a pop up window will appear to confirm you. Click the ‘Get Now’ button.
Now, the ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ song is successfully added into your inventory. So, you can use the songs for any purposes such as background music, sound effects, narration and many more.
How to Find the Smells Like Teen Spirit Song?
If you’re creating a game, you may want to add this song as background music or others. Certainly, you need to find the Asset ID of this song that can ease you to add it into your game. So, let’s follow our steps below to find the Asset ID of this song!
- First, launch the Roblox Studio.
- Log into your Roblox Studio account.
- Then, open your existing games or you can create a new one.
- You can then click ‘Marketplace’ using the Toolbox on the left.
- Then, open the menu and choose the ‘Audio’ option.
- If you cannot find the Toolbox, you can head to the ‘View’ tab and enable it on Show options.
- You can then use the search bar to find the Smells Like Teen Spirit song. You can also narrow your search results by looking for a creator and changing the sorting preferences by clicking on the filter icon as well as adjusting the duration.
- After you find the Smells Like Teen Spirit song, you can right-click on your choice and choose ‘Copy Asset ID’.
- As the ID code of Smells Like Teen Spirit has been shown above, you can only copy it.
After finding the Asset ID of the Smells Like Teen Spirit, you can add the song to your Roblox game. Here’s how!
- On Roblox Studio, go to the ‘View’ tab and click on ‘Explorer’ and then ‘Properties’.
- After that, hover an item on your Explorer and then click the (+) icon to add an object.
- Choose the ‘Sound’ option.
- Then, you need to click on the newly created Sound object and go to the ‘Properties’ window.
- Here, you can paste the Asset ID on the ‘Soundid’ section and hit ‘Enter’. Ensure to turn on the ‘Playing’ option.
- Moreover, you can adjust the volume and turn on other features in the Properties window.
- You need to navigate to StarterGui and click on the (+) icon and choose ‘LocalScript’.
- Then, you can delete all of its contents and type ‘game.Workspace.Sound:Play()’, once the window appears on the screen,
- Then, exit the LocalScript window and check if the song works.
- Sure, you need to click the ‘Play’ button to run the game on the Test section on your Toolbar.
Certainly, if you add the Smells Like Teen Spirit Song into your game, certainly you will make your game more interesting, gorgeous, fun or also scary, depending on the audio files you choose.
About the Smells Like Teen Spirit Song
The Smells Like Teen Spirit is a song by Nirvana, an American rock band that is popular for the flow of grunge music or also known as the Seattle Sound. This song is Nirvana’s first single from their second album called ‘Nevermind’ released through DGC Records.
This Nirvana’s song topped various charts in 1991 and 1992. This song also received critical acclaim including winning two MTV Music Video Awards for its music video and topping The Village Voice’s Pazz & Jop Poll.
The Smells Like Teen Spirit was also dubbed the song for apathetic children of Generation X. Certainly, many listeners and critics have continued to praise ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ as one of the greatest songs in rock history. Since then, this legendary band has a lot of loyal followers or fans around the world.
Listen to the official Smells Like Teen Spirit Song on NirvanaVEVO channel here.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…