It is possible for someone to lose Android contacts due to several causes, such as contacts deletion, Android update, factory reset, virus attack, and phone loss. If this kind of thing happens to you, you might not know what to do to recover the deleted contacts on Android. Fortunately, you are here and you will not need to leave a message on your personal social network site to gather the contacts from your closed ones.
Recovering your Android contacts can be done easily with your Google account. What if you have not synced your Android contacts with your Google account? Is there still any possibility to recover these contacts on your Android?
In case you have not synced your Android contacts with your Google account, the good news is that there is another way that will help you to recover your Android contacts. For those who are curious, this one is by using third party software. The name of the software is MiniTool Mobile Recovery for Android. Do you know MiniTool Mobile Recovery for Android?
MiniTool Mobile Recovery for Android is known as the software that is able to be used to recover lost or deleted things such as contacts. Not only deleted contacts, it is also useful to recover some other things such as deleted messages, photos, videos, call history, and so on. It can do that from an Android device or SD card. There are two recovery modules that you have to know. The first one is Recover from Phone and the second one is Recover from SD-Card.
Before anything, please remember that MiniTool Mobile Recovery for Android is available only for Windows 10/8.1/8/7. Besides, you should also make sure to close any other Android management software when you are using this software in order to guarantee its normal running. In addition, it will also be needed for you to root your Android in advance, unless you want it to fail detecting the data on the Android device.
After making sure that all is well, it is time for you to follow step by step by recover your Android contacts with MiniTool Mobile Recovery for Android below:
- The first thing that you need to do is to download and install the professional MiniTool Mobile Recovery for Android. Do it on your computer
- After downloading and installing it, open it by double clicking on its icon.
- Next, enter the main interface. If you want to recover the deleted contacts from an Android phone directly, please choose the Recover from Phone option.
- By following the step, you will be asked to connect your Android phone to the computer. Make sure to do it so that the software will start to analyze the device voluntarily.
- If it is the first time you connect your Android phone to the computer, after the process of analyzing, please check “Always allow from this computer” option and then click on OK on your Android phone to go to the next step.
- In the next step, you should enter the Device Ready to Scan interface. Apparently, there are two scan modes: Quick Scan and Deep Scan. If you just need to recover deleted contacts, as well as deleted short messages and call records, you are suggested to choose the first option. As for the second one, it is able to be used if you want to recover more kinds of files. To be able to do that, this software will scan the whole Android device. While the first one does not take too much of your time, the second one does.
- After choosing one of these options (preferably the first one since you only need to find the deleted contacts on Android), click on the left lower side button Next to go to the next step.
- When the process of scanning is done, it is time for you to enter the scam result interface.
- In order to be able to find the deleted contacts on your Android, you can just choose Contacts from the types list of the left file.
- By doing so, both the deleted and existing items will be shown in the middle side of the interface.
- Feel free to choose one item and preview its information on the right side.
- After that, choose the Android contacts that you want to retrieve and click on the right lower side button Recover to continue.
- On the screen, you will be able to see a new window popping up. Upon seeing it, please save the selected Android contacts to an appointed path. For instance, you are able to directly use the software default path or choose another location on the computer to store these things.
- Just like that, your deleted contacts are back on your Android.
Apparently, you will be able to only recover up to 10 pieces of contacts on Android if you use the free edition of MiniTool Mobile Recovery for Android. If there are more than 10 contacts on your Android phones and you want to recover all of them, you will have to get the full version to be able to do that.
There are several plans of MiniTool Mobile Recovery for Windows to choose from. The first one is Personal Monthly Subscription. This one costs $69. The second one is Personal Annual Subscription. Compared to the first one, it is more expensive, which is $89. Besides, there is also Personal Ultimate. This one is the most expensive among the three with the price of $99.
For enterprise users, there are four plans to choose from. These plans include Business Standard, Business Deluxe, Business Enterprise, and Business Technician. They are $119, $119, $399, and $499 respectively. Go to the official website of MiniTool if you are interested in purchasing any of these plans. In case you have something to ask, you do not hesitate to contact its customer support.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…