Telegram is one of the best chat apps that offers many conveniences to its users. The users are increasingly comfortable using Telegram. They do not want to move to other chat apps. Instead, many users of other chat apps have moved to Telegram. This is because Telegram has many advantages.
With Telegram, you not only can send messages, but also can get various interesting features such as channels. In the channel, there will be interesting information about various interesting videos. Of course, this will make you more comfortable using the Telegram app. In addition, on Telegram, sending messages is also more fun.
Telegram offers sticker features that you can choose according to your needs. That way, conversations will feel more exciting. Telegram has provided a feature where the users can make stickers so you can make your own stickers. By the way, how to make a Telegram sticker?
Get to Know the Telegram Application
Telegram is a multiplatform and cloud-based messaging app. You can install this app on any device because it is not limited to one device. This is one of the reasons why it did not take too long for Telegram to gain a huge number of users. Now, Telegram is a fierce competitor to WhatsApp. Need to know that Telegram can be installed on Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Linux, MacOS X, Ubuntu Touch, and even Linux.
With Telegram, you can send messages to anyone, anytime, anywhere, as long as the person you are sending the message to also has the Telegram app installed. The messages you can send are not limited to text messages. Also, you can send photos, videos, voice messages, and stickers. Need to know that Telegram can allow you to send large-capacity videos without compressing them. Telegram limits the videos you can send to 1.5 GB. Of course, this is a huge capacity considering other chat apps require you to compress or even cut the video you are about to send.
Also, messaging on Telegram will be more fun with the many stickers available. Telegram is an app that has many interesting and more expressive stickers. You can even make your own stickers. Do not worry, making stickers on Telegram is easy. Unlike when you want to make stickers in other apps that still must use third-party applications. On Telegram, you can directly make stickers in the app without the need to open other apps.
The Way to Make Telegram Sticker
Telegram stickers will make conversations more fun. Also, you can send them to Telegram groups for fun. So, how to make stickers on Telegram? Please read the following information.
1. Make Telegram Sticker with Bots
Making stickers on Telegram is easy. We will explain its steps in the text below:
- Please go to @stickers and you will enter a bot window. This is where you can make your own stickers.
- After that, you must log into the Telegram app through these stickers. Here you will find a variety of commands. The commands available include:
- /newpack: the command you can use to add a new sticker pack.
- /addsticker: the command you can use to add stickers to a package that you have previously created.
- /delsticker: the command you can use to remove stickers from a package that you have previously created.
- /ordersticker: the command you can use to reorder the stickers in your sticker packs.
- /stats: the command you can use to get statistics about stickers.
- /top: the command you can use to make stickers in the main or top order.
- /packstats: the command you can use to get statistics on the number of sticker packages available.
- /packtop: the command you can use to get the sticker on top.
- /cancel: the command you can use to cancel the command.
The next stop to make stickers on Telegram is by clicking Start. Here you must enter the /newpack command. Please click on the command. Also, you can type this command manually. Here you are trying to tell the Telegram bot that you want to make a new sticker pack. The bot will immediately reply to your command by asking you to fill in the name of the sticker pack that you will make. You can fill it with any name you want.
- Afterwards, you need to enter an icon. This icon will be used to symbolize the sticker package you made. When you click on the icon, the stickers in your sticker pack will immediately appear in the Telegram chat column.
- Here you can start inserting smile, like, or other emoji icons. For example, if you want to symbolize your sticker as a smile sticker, then you can enter the smile icon.
2. Insert Sticker Images
After successfully making a sticker package, the next step is the process of inserting sticker images. Here is how to do:
- You must insert a sticker that will be the content of the emoji you have selected. You can use images that you get from the internet. Also, you can use your own or someone else’s photo
- If you want to use your own photos, then you must remove the photo background first. You can use the Picsart app to remove the background of the photo to be used as a sticker.
- Make sure that the photo must be in PNG format with a size of 512 x 512 pixels. When you successfully upload your photo, then the bot will notify you that the sticker has been successfully uploaded. Now, you must reply by typing the command /publish.
- The last step, here you can enter the name of the sticker you have made. For note: this name must not be the same as the name of the sticker pack you have previously made.
Well, that is the information on how to make a Telegram sticker. We think that it is very easy to make stickers on Telegram. Also, it does not take a long time. Now you have finished making your own stickers. You can immediately share your own stickers when chatting either privately or via group chat.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…