One of the most interesting features offered by Better Discord is the feature to customize the themes according to your taste. A custom theme is able to be installed and you are also able to modify them. These kinds of themes will make you enable to perform better while playing.
There are some different kinds of themes that are available in the app named Better Discord. Apart from that, there are also some different kinds of plugins provided by the platform.
Here are the steps that you will have to follow to install the Better Discord themes:
- The first thing that you will need to do is to go to its official website tap here and download the Better Discord themes.
- After downloading the theme, it is time for you to go through the given directory: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\BetterDiscord\themes.
- The next thing is to unzip the extracted file of themes and paste them in the directory.
- After that, open the Discord app, go to the settings, and find the themes by scrolling down the page.
- Once you have found the one that you want, use the toggle button in order to apply your favorite theme from the downloaded theme directory.
- More info: How to Turn Off Virtual Background Zoom
Feel free to apply themes according to your preference and enjoy the amazing features of the app known as Better Discord. Themes are the ones that will change the color, the size, and the blur percentage of your fonts.
Installing Discord and Better Discord
Before installing the Better Discord themes, you will have to install Better Discord first and before it, installing Discord is needed.
Installing Discord is easy and simple. Here are the instructions that you will have to follow to install Discord:
- First of all, you should go to the official website of Discord and download the app.
- Once the app has been downloaded, it is your time to install it by following the given instructions that you can see on the screen.
- After the process of installing is done, open the installed app for the further process.
- The next thing that you will need to do is to sign up to register on the Discord app.
- Do not forget to set your username and password in order to sign up and do not forget to login again.
- All the setup for the app installation is completed when you sign up by entering the password and username. installing Discord means you have done with all the requirements to install the Better Discord.
Instructions that you will have to follow to install the Better Discord:
- First and foremost, download the app named Better Discord from the link at: https://betterdiscord.net/home/.
- The link will take you to Github’s page where you need to choose the operating system.
- Once you have downloaded the app, the next thing that you will have to do is to install it by following the on-screen instructions.
- After that, install the Bandaged BD from the appeared menu.
- Now, you will need to click on the install to a stable button.
- Once the installation process is completed, there will be an exit button. When you see it, please click on it.
Using Better Discord
You will be able to see a ton of plugins and extensions when you have the Better Discord app installed on your device. Here is the complete guide to use them:
- You will have to launch the app named Better Discord for further processing.
- It is also needed to make a server. It can be done by clicking on + icon and setting the name of the server.
- In the next step, you will be given a link that you can share with the other users. You are allowed to invite the others to join your server.
- When your friends or the other players have joined your server, it means you are now able to communicate with them easily.
- In the end, you can use the plugins and the extensions of Bandaged BD.
Installing Better Discord plugins
Another interesting feature offered by Better Discord is plugin. Plugins are useful to design your server easily. If you want to install it, you will have to follow these simple instructions as you have followed to install the themes.
- At first, download the plugins from this link tap here.
- Once you have downloaded it, go to the directory: C:\User\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\BetterDiscord\plugins.
- The third step is to unzip the extracted file of plugins and paste them in the directory.
- After that, go to the settings of the Discord app and click on the plugins.
- Lastly, enable the plugins, which can be done by clicking on the toggle button and use the plugin that you want to use the most.
Better Discord working
Installing both plugins and themes can affect how the Better Discord works. Usually, there is an issue that occurs after the update. Even though it rarely happens, here is the best fix to solve the issue.
- If you want to fix the issue, you need to ask yourself whether you have recently installed a theme or a plugin that may cause this issue. If the answer to the question is yes, then you can try to restart your PC to improve its functioning.
- In case it is not working and the issue is still there, then you can try to uninstall the Better Discord app and then install the newest one. After installing the latest one, do not forget to restart your PC again.
If you have any questions related to how to make a theme for Better Discord or anything related to Discord, you can try to address it to the customer support of Discord. In addition, you might also want to visit the communities or forums of Discord and interact with the members so that you will come with the answers to your questions.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…